Prayer request for Richey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    genegarcia
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Please pray for Richey.
    The enemy has him in a real bad situation. Thank-you!</p>

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

All of a sudden you came into my mind and I went to Open Heaven to see if you had posted a prayer request. I will be agreeing with you about Richey and also the back problem that has been attacking you.

Father, you say “when two agree as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done of them”. Also you say “ask anything in my name, I will do it”; also, Papa, we are “sons” (and daughters) of God with all authority and all rights and privileges to the Kingdom because you said, “you have given us all things for life and godliness”. We want to walk in the knowledge of all we have been granted. I know that our prayers are answered, and I believe as we grow into that knowledge of the authority and power that we walk in, that our prayers will get quicker results of the fullness of what we desire, but I DO know that You hear us and answer our prayers. So even if the miracle is not as quick as we would like, I do believe for the answer and know that You know exactly want needs to be done in both of these situations. Have your hand over Richey, and manifest a strong healing in Genegarcia. Daily let him see Your manifest presence in his back. Let him enjoy the privileges of “spoil” for this, whatever he wants, whether it is the ability for a special healing anointing or finances or more of Your presence or just a lot of wartime spoil. Let him get spoil from the enemy in payback for what the enemy has done. Let Your presence even be felt stronger in his life. Let Your mercies and tender kindnesses just surround him. Let him FEEL Your presence in an even bigger way. Let him have an instructed tongue as he teaches others. Let even his shadow heal others even as Peter’s shadow had an impact on others. Let Your love just surround him. What the enemy meant for harm, turn it to his good.

I am praying more for you in the spirit, Genegarcia, because I feel God has more He wants to give you, but He is not letting me in on it, but I feel there are things that God wants me to pray over you in tongues, because He has a LOT MORE FOR YOU, (but it may be none of my “mental” business, so I will continue for a bit praying over you in the spirit!)

genegarcia
    Participant

Kimberly

Thank-you for your continued prayers they are much needed and appreciated!  God bless you and Happy New Year!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar