Please Pray For Brian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    genegarcia
    Participant

Please pray for Brian he has cancer. He got surgery and he seems worse. That surgery was suppose to stop his coughing and now he can’t stop coughing! It is so bad he had to walk out of church service.

Also he isn’t getting no sleep, because the coughing is keeping him up.

Thank-you  for your  prayers

In Christ,

Gene

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Praying over your requests (joining my prayers with yours), along with the request for protection over the center. We loose the angelic warriors to guard that facility and bind any satanic attack or assignment against that facility.

Father, I also pray for the purity in the hearts of the leaders and administrators over that facility. Guard their hearts in you. Keep the spiritual covering over them, for whatever flows from the head flows over the body. Keep them covered also with angelic warriors round about them keeping guard over their heavenly assignment that they will complete it in you. Give them blessings in this life as well as in your heavenly kingdom. Keep them encouraged particularly as things may not always look positive in the natural realm, but we serve a supernatural God. Let supernatural healing flow from them. According to your Word in Isaiah 50:4, that you would give them an annointing on their lips to speak exactly the right word to those to whom they are ministering; that you would give them the discernment of spirits to know the spirits operating in a person’s life and to cast out those principalities and powers and take authority over them. That whatever ground their feet have trod, you have given over to them and they have that authority in that arena. Guard their hearts, guard, that no assignment from the enemy ever has an agreement by what comes out of their lips. Whatsoever we bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatsoever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven. (Give no accordance or agreement to the devil.) Give them supernatural authority, Let them walk as your disciples walked in the power and annointing that they carried. Cause the light over that facility to drive out the darkness from the surrounding neighborhoods. Let them take back that territory from the enemy. Let no weapon prevail against them but let every word that rises against them be condemned, in Jesus name. Let demons of sickness, of poverty, of crime be cast down and bound. Let the authority of God go from their lips just as John saw a flaming sword coming from the mouth of Jesus in his vision in Revelation. Let Satan tremble when these men bow their knees to pray. Let heaven and earth witness their prayers, and God, honor their prayers in Jesus name. Amen.

Isaiah 50:4 The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning he awakens; he awakens my ear to hear as those who are taught.

genegarcia
    Participant

Thank-you so much for your continued prayers Kimberly.  God Bless You and have a great day!!!

In Christ,

Gene Garcia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar