Please Keep Me In Prayer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    genegarcia
    Participant

Good morning

Brothers and Sisters in Christ please keep me in prayer.  6/29/18 I get another ultra sound on my thyroid.  The doctor wanted to keep and eye on the nodule that is on it.  My prayer to the Lord is that He shrinks it down to nothing.  When the ultrasound is done they will find that the nodule is gone.  Also I am trying to find my biological father that I have never met.   I am having a hard time with this.  Please keep in prayer.   Thank-you and God Bless you!

In Christ

Gene Garcia

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Gene, I am praying with you that God would help you find your father, and I know that the verse below is sometimes taken in a more general sense of God directing us, but this is also needed in specific ways to bring us to a destination when we don’t have a map to point toward a specific route. But I pray that God WILL direct you toward your father and be a mediator in the meeting so that it will be very beneficial for both of you!

GOD’S WORD® Translation  Proverbs 16:9
    A person may plan his own journey, but the LORD directs his steps.

Also in praying for healing…I love it when God gives me visual aids to help in faith toward something, and the other day God showed me in my heart like a medication patch (similar to a nicotine patch that continually delivers medication into the applied area), and I saw scripture applied to a needed area as if it were like the medication patch. And I saw myself putting the patch on the area, knowing the scripture would continually deliver healing to that affected area. “He sent His Word and heals us”! So like that medication patch, I speak the blood of Christ and the Word of God over you…He sent His Word and His Word does not return void but accomplishes that which it was sent to do!

genegarcia
    Participant

Kimberly,

Thank-you and God Bless you!

Sincerely,

In Christ

Gene Garcia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar