PEOPLE IN DARKNESS – LOOK UP!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words PEOPLE IN DARKNESS – LOOK UP!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

In a two part vision a few days ago, I was shown a large stairway made of what appeared to be white cement. I had the impression it led to the inside of a Temple. The width was so wide that the ends of the stairs could not bee seen.  Afterwards I was shown people but they were in darkness; a light was shining above their heads in this darkness. If they would look up, they could see that Light, albeit still faintly from their vantage point.

INTERPRETATION:

The call to go higher continues as symbolized by the large wide stairway; a stairway that leads to the heavenly temple which is the Lord GOD Almighty and the SON as the Lamb.  It is the way that our precious Lord Jesus Christ made passable through His sacrificial death when He opened the dimensional veil of space and time between heaven and earth (Mk.15:38).  A way that leads to a new understanding into higher states of consciousness in Him.  But the people in darkness cannot see the Light yet and even if they did, it would still be faint to them. They need to look up by going within to see this great Light in their inner temples, in that place where man and the inseparable holy trinity: GOD the FATHER, Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit commune (1 Cor.3:16).  And to know that the sacrificial Lamb is the only begotten Son, that awesome Light, empowered by HIS FATHER to quicken souls lost in darkness (Jn.5:21) That the stairway was so wide by measure symbolizes that the way is open to everyone, from the east to the west, who answers the call

RELATED VERSES:

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, <u>“I am the light of the world</u>. He who follows Me <u>shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life</u>.” (Jn.8:12)

Then he said, “I tell you the truth, you will all see heaven open and the angels of God going up and down on the Son of Man, <u>the one who is the stairway between heaven and earth</u>.”  (Jn.1:51 NLT)

And I saw no temple in it: for <u>the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it</u>. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for <u>the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.</u> (Rev.21:22-23– Apostle John in his vision of the heavenly city).

<span class=”text Luke-21-25″><span class=”woj”>”And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;</span> </span><span class=”woj”>men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth,</span> <span class=”woj”>for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.</span> <span class=”woj”>Then they will see the Son of Man</span> <span class=”woj”>coming in a cloud with power and great glory.</span> <span class=”woj”>Now when these things begin to happen, **LOOK UP**  and lift up your heads, because</span> <span class=”woj”>your redemption draws near.”</span>

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

This is a very good timely word. Thank you for posting it.

I liked that the stairs were so wide. It indicates a very large number of people

all ascending at one time.

Blessings,

Ron

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

You are welcome, Ron.   Isn’t it awesome to know that a great number can and will ascend at one time.  One can only imagine the radiance on these people’s faces when they do look within and up to behold the Glory of God.

GOD bless you,

Suzanne

Clu Monroe
    Participant

I LOVE this Suzanne… Once again, I feel you and I are so knit together in sisterly alignment. As I woke just this morning and prayed to our Father, I specifically asked Him to send His heavenly host, His angels to help His saints here on earth to shed His light on those so immersed in darkness and deceived by the evil one.

One of my favorite verses which I quote over and over, to me, totally reflects our merciful Father’s heart… <i>”But beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.” [2 Peter 3:8-9]</i>

LOOK UP!

Love in Him – Clu

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Our merciful FATHER works in mysterious ways of synchronicity in accordance with his time, for sure.  The day you posted your reply there was,  in the very early morning hours, an intense light and a call for prayer on behalf of someone else.   I am reminded that the Spirit is given to each man for the profit of all.  For the common good of all.  (St.Paul).

Thank you for sharing.  God bless you and keep the faith, Clu.

Suzanne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar