Pass through, Pass through

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Hood
    Participant

Through early December I had been given a number of (3) short inserts. I began to realise they were linked … but in the light of Britain’s current state and place, I share

The Lord had reiterated … that He brought both Israel and Egypt to this place and moment, according to the directions and instructions He gave2 “Tell the sons of Israel to turn back and camp before Pi-hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea; you shall camp in front of Baal-zephon, opposite it, by the sea. 3 For Pharaoh will say of the sons of Israel, ‘They are wandering aimlessly in the land; the wilderness has shut them in.’ 4 Thus I will [a]harden Pharaoh’s heart, and he will chase after them; and I will be honored through Pharaoh and all his army, and the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord.” And they did so.
    The wandering aimlessly … is how we, the UK are perceived by some of our own and by Europe and its leaders

Just like he brought Israel and Egypt to His time, place and moments. In the same way he has also brought this His nation Great Britain, Europe and the EU.

There is a place and there is a place and time of release

Consider the statements and the response of the believers to their circumstances of Acts 4 at the RELEASE of Peter and John … for releasing the man from his crippling illness … at the Beautiful GATE … the GATE of RELEASE. Acts 4.

There is a place and a time and a GATE of release

response to that release …23 When they had been released, they went to their own companions and reported all that the chief priests and the elders had said to them. 24 And when they heard this, they lifted their voices to God with one accord and said, “O [p]Lord, it is You who made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that is in them, 25 who by the Holy Spirit, through the mouth of our father David Your servant, said,

‘Why did the [q]Gentiles rage,
    And the peoples devise futile things?
    26 ‘The kings of the earth [r]took their stand,
    And the rulers were gathered together
    Against the Lord and against His [s]Christ.’
    27 For truly in this city there were gathered together against Your holy [t]servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the [u]Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, 28 to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose predestined to occur. 29 And [v]now, Lord, take note of their threats, and grant that Your bond-servants may speak Your word with all confidence, 30 while You extend Your hand to heal, and [w]signs and wonders take place through the name of Your holy [x]servant Jesus.”
    31 And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness.
    The word You / your is mentioned 11 times in this key passage …The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgement. In the Bible, 11 is used twenty-four times and “11th” can be found 19 times. The Lord is bringing order and judgement out of disorder
    Acts 4:31 The place where they met ( physical) … but also the heavenly meeting places were SHAKEN … note why …v 29 whatever Your hand and Your purpose predestined to occur. V30 while You extend Your hand
    Furthermore, I have heard the groaning of the Israelites, whom the Egyptians are enslaving, and I have remembered My covenant. 6Therefore tell the Israelites: ‘I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians and deliver you from their bondage. I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. 7I will take you as My own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.…Just note the use of the word arm or hand.

See other scriptural descriptions of the redemption from Egypt/EU

Redeem you with an outstretched arm
    with an uplifted arm He led them out of that land.
    for the LORD brought you out of it by the strength of His hand
    With a mighty hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
    with a mighty hand and outstretched arm
    with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, with great terror, signs, and wonders.
    with great power and an outstretched arm
    mighty hand and outstretched arm. His loving devotion endures forever
    an outstretched hand and a mighty arm, with anger, fury, and great wrath.
    with a strong hand and outstretched arm, and with great terror.
    Why say to the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgements
    brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, and with wonders:
    Jeremiah 21:5
    And I Myself will fight against you with
    Jeremiah 32:21
    You brought Your people Israel out of Egypt with signs and wonders,

Compare
    Acts 4 ….the believers together declare … You extend Your hand to heal, and signs and
    wonders take place through the name of Your holy servant Jesus.” 31 And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness.

He brought Israel out with signs and wonders, His outstretched arm / hand .He will also bring UK into His kingdom by them through His hand and His arm, extended together with His people.

Why did He harden Pharaohs heart! So it could never be said that a man/or men set them free. That it would be known and understood that the Lord only, set them free.

I heard … “Joshua 1 : 7 Only be strong and very courageous; [a]be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may [b]have success wherever you go.”

and “The lord your God will be with you this day.”

Then Hebrews 12:26
    And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “YET ONCE MORE I WILL SHAKE NOT ONLY THE EARTH, BUT ALSO THE HEAVEN.”

And I saw the European flag, with it’s golden stars … and the stars fell. They just fell from their circle, from their place

Reminded me of Rev 6:13
    13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.

I felt the Lord saying … “I will send a great wind against the ruling bodies in the heavens of Europe, they will shake and they will fall”
    Do you see these things ?… Jesus only did what he SAW the father doing. See??? is that we might look and that we might SEE

Then … Mat 24:2 2“Do you see all these things?” He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be toppled.”

I heard “Just as the stones no longer stood upon one another and were thrown down, so shall the ruling stars of Europe’s nations be thrown down and no longer stand amongst each other.”

Then “Ex 15:21 “Sing to the Lord, for He [n]is highly exalted;
    The horse and his rider He has hurled into the sea.”

“Just as the flesh and blood of Pharaohs/EU horses and chariots physically sank. So shall the spiritual chariots and horses also sink.”

Then I heard … “Lift up your eyes to heaven and look” … “Lift up your eyes and see the stars of Europe thrown down and the seats dislodged.” That place had been made to shake. I don’t say this with relish but in awe.

Acts 4:27-29 summed up … YOU O LORD BROUGHT IT TO THIS, to this place …31 And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness.

I heard Joshua 1:3 … “3I have given you every place where the sole of your foot will tread, just as I promised to Moses. 4Your territory shall extend”…. From . Previously I felt that “He that sits enthroned above the circle of the earth” the Lord, saying .. The land that I have given you is a good land … don’t be afraid of the size of the giants, look at the size of the fruit. He reiterated … it is a good land and as the people changed their view of this , the people would experience His joy.

And that despite circumstances … He stood over us, is standing over us, arms outstretched, cloaking us in the night, in the same way he stood over Jerusalem cloaking them.

In reference to crossing over, the good land.“When you see the ark of the covenant” of the Lord your God with the Levitical priests carrying it, then you shall set out from your place and go after it.

Though not identical, I felt the following significant. A week ago during our Sunday service … I saw a picture of a different ark, of Noah’s Ark, resting on the quiet waters …only
    I also saw and sensed … all the doors of the ark were now flung wide open … open to receive now the lost of the nations … and to all who would come in. The doors of the ark were like those on the car used in the film Back to the Future … DeLorean DMC-12 car, constructed in order to gain insights into history and the future.

though .. note … there were some observances …Joshua 3:4 However, there shall be between you and it a distance of about 2,000 [a]cubits by measure. Do not come near it, that you may know the way by which you shall go, for you have not passed this way before.” italics mine to sense the “new thing”

“As I was with Moses I will be with you.”

“Psalm 91;13 You will tread upon the lion and cobra,
    The young lion and the [d]serpent you will trample down.”

“Lift up your heads, O gates,
    And be lifted up, O [f]ancient doors,
    That the King of glory may come in!
    8 Who is the King of glory?
    The Lord strong and mighty,
    The Lord mighty in battle.
    9 Lift up your heads, O gates,
    And lift them up, O [g]ancient doors,
    That the King of glory may come in!
    10 Who is this King of glory?
    The Lord of hosts,
    He is the King of glory. Selah.”
    Gates and doors
    The place where they met …shook … spiritual meeting places in the heavenly places
    The gates of the city were where the cities rulers met to pass edicts, concerning the citizens of that same city. In Acts 4, it was the spiritual meeting places … the spiritual gates of the city …that is met at and shaken … through prayer, proclamation and declaration.
    I heard … “stretch forth your hand, for they, those rulers at the gates are getting weaker. Look, watch, keep looking, keep watching. Those that you will see, you will not see again.”
    A call to persevere, to press forward.
    Remember Moses hand had the staff of God at the Red Sea, and in the desert the fashioned cross had Satan nailed to it, unable to move off it … all who LOOKED … gained mercy and victory. When I am lifted up I will draw all men unto myself. Also his piece of wood placed in the waters, caused the sunken axe head to float and the natural law to reverse … and the bitter waters to turn sweet. Even Jesus fashioned an item in order to overturn the tables of the moneylenders.
    What have you in your hand …Ex 14 15 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to me? TELL THE ISRAELITES TO MOVE ON. 16 RAISE YOUR STAFF AND STRETCH OUT YOUR HAND OVER THE SEA TO DIVIDE THE WATER so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground
    When you will … He will … when I am lifted up … I WILL draw all men unto myself.
    Then … “look not to the natural, look to the spiritual … disarray, disarray, disarray, chaos. Do not look to flesh and blood, but to the rulers of wickedness in high places. Do not try to persuade man to change his mind … have My Mind …be changed by Me, for I change it.
    Finally.
    I heard …1 Corinthians 16:9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    9 for a wide door [a]for effective service has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.
    As I pondered and prayed over the coming days… I was shown …

An ordinary doorway, there was no door, just a doorway
    Suddenly looming large filling the whole door, appeared the head of a huge black bull. It stood menacing inside the opening baring the way.
    I understood it to represent Baal … being directly related to Europe’s EU rule.

As I started to pray, myself standing before that door … I almost immediately became aware of something of substantial force and weight, moving powerfully but very, very swiftly past me at my right side. So much so, I just saw its hind quarters disappear past and through the doors threshold.
    I saw the hindquarters of it, but I saw that the bull whose head had filled the doorway – was now laying gasping for its breath on the floor inside the doorway. It could not move. Whatever had passed me, had encountered the bull, Baal, and delivered a blow to its flank with such velocity and impact, it was almost now paralysed. The bull, never saw it coming.
    It came as an immediate response to prayer. But I recalled I had seen this before.
    I said I saw its hindquarters. They were distinct, because the powerful hind legs were coloured a ruddy red brown. It was the counterpart of the red heifer … but the male of its species.
    I had seen him during prayer many years ago. I had seen him standing on all fours, on a rocky outcrop in a semi pasture type setting. This red ruddy coloured, coated male bull, standing erect, looking over his land. Standing amid his herd with majesty and prowess … his horns perfect and strong setting a frame for its unforgettable face
    I heard … “the progenitor of its species”. Representative of the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.
    The very first of it kind, the very first of all time. From before the dawn of the fall. From this one were/are sired all the following generations of its kind. He was without fault … perfect in form, in symmetry of strength … no weakness, no defect without, nor genetically so within.
    The progenitor of his species
    the very best, the original one, the very first
    1. a person or thing from which a person, animal, or plant is descended or originates; an ancestor or parent.
    2. An originator of a line of descent; a precursor.
    3.An originator; a founder. This perfect one prefigures the laying down of its life. The precursor … “ I heard the lord say of this marvellous beast …
    “you have seen it you have seen Me” is what I sense”
    But the point is … This one, was operating in the gate WITH me, alongside me. He operates not just with me, but with you also. Just as when 2 oxen are tied together in work … it is always the older ox, that takes the greatest load, that moves the greatest distance. In the gate you are not unequally yoked. Stretch out for yourself right now and run your hand along his great and mighty flank, let the understanding of and the transference of His might, come to you.
    The battle against Baal’s bull, was gained by His bull.
    Just like when you stand in the gap … you are not alone then either … he is with you, in the incense, in the interceding, living for ever making intercession for you. … in fact he says … Matt 28:20 And again LO! Look, see … I am with you even to the end of the age. … Numbers 16:46 Moses said to Aaron, “Take your censer, place fire from the altar in it, and add incense. Go quickly to the congregation and make atonement for them, because wrath has come out from the LORD; the plague has begun.” 47So Aaron took the censer as Moses had ordered and ran into the middle of the assembly. And seeing that the plague had begun among the people, he offered the incense and made atonement for the people. 48He stood between the living and the dead.
    The battle is won in the gate, the battle is turned back at the gate, the battle is gained by, through The Gate ( John 10:8-10)
    Matt 5:43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbour ( Europe/EU) and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…
    Luke 6:27But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
    “Declare the way open, pass through, pass through”

David Hood
    Participant

John Wunderlich in
    Prophetic Releasers Community wrote today
    ( Johns prophetic word, inspired me to release what I had gleaned earlier)

Good morning folks. I was reading psalm 77 this morning and when I read verse 19-20 Holy Spirit nudged me. I asked what it meant for now? He said, you are technically out of the EU (Egypt) but the Pharoah spirit is still persuing you to keep you enslaved to it’s system. The red sea in front of you that’s now stopping you going forwards is the sea of RED TAPE which should’ve been sorted out over the past 2 years. The Spirit said take the staff of authority, the word of God and in the spirit strike the sea of RED TAPE and the Lord will open up a way where there seems to be no way and He will lead us out like His flock to prosperity and blessings, a mighty move of God. I’ve been praying this all morning, please if you agree join me in praying and striking every obstacle to be removed and quickly so we may move on speedily and see more of the Kingdom power in the UK. Blessings and thanks. John

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by David Hood.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar