“Our New Home With God” (Two) Christ’s Love Letters

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Our New Home With God” (Two) Christ’s Love Letters

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

[Both of the following love letters are connected and both are  beautiful!  Our Lord said to post them together.  The first is current (2018) and the last one is from our book, Christ’s Prophetic Love Letters To His Children.

(2018)

We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. (Romans 6:4)

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Blessed. You are blessed now and forever, Children.  Each day is a new beginning as we, together, lay all of the past where it belongs: behind us, Amen.

Today, embrace Me and all your brothers and sisters. We are One (see 1 Cor 12:12-27).  Embrace this day as you take in all that I have created for Mine.

Soon, very soon now, you and I will be completely separated from the world; and you will live with Me in our new Eternity, saith the Lord God, Amen. Today is the day to begin your separation from all that is old [old habits, memories, attitude…] and that which lingers from the past. Today is the day to embrace Me and My newness.  Within My Joy, become one with My heart and mind in you now and always.

Celebrate the Joy of Christ and My Spirit who is Holy (see Neh 8:10).  Both of these gifts are given so that you can begin our journey into your new home with Me.  Celebrate this newness with Me, your Father, your Lord God this morning and always, Amen Amen and again Amen.

[The following is a very similar love letter, “November 6; Mine Comfort Me” from our daily devotional Christ’s Prophetic  Love Letters To His Children

Behold, saith the Lord, My faithful servants gather at My feet this morning. They have come to tell Me of their love. They have come to share themselves with the one who loves them — the one who has created them, Amen, Christ, Amen.

Each Child places Me before themselves.  Each Child has pushed their plans and needs aside in order to see My plans for them. Before they begin their busy day they seek My voice and face.

As they pray, they speak words of comfort to Me, their Lord.  They comfort Me with their love for Me.  They build their home within My heart, and they do this knowingly, Amen. Each will spend eternity in love with Me. EACH IS A PRECIOUS PART OF WHO I AM.

These are those that I hold above this world now and forever. These never forget their parent, God Almighty; and these share all things with their brothers and sisters now. Daily, My family rises with the hope of My return within their hearts, and this causes My own faith and patience to live within them.

This day is a good day because you are spending it with Me.  I am the rest and the peace that both you and I desire.  You are gathering around the fountain head as you come and sit at My feet. I am the Head over the heavenly waters that now mist Mine daily (see Gen. 2:4-7Col. 1:17-19).

Come into Me and enter into God’s Spiritual retreat. Gather in Christ’s love for you; then share it with all who have come, and all who will come daily. I’m waiting for you, My Loves, Amen.

Like Us/Become Our Friend On Facebook
    Follow Us On Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar