“One Step Closer To Eternity” (New Love Letter)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “One Step Closer To Eternity” (New Love Letter)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Spend all day within Me and My loving care, Children.  Sweetheart, I AM here to stay with you always. We are one, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Remember Me and say, “I love you Jesus” throughout each day, Child. Listen until I tell you that I love you also.  Listen, and hear that I am saying this in a hundred different ways today and in all days, Amen.

Cherish this day, Child.  It is the day I have made, and in it we step one step closer to Eternity and My Eternal peace and rest.

Within Me great peace and rest are found.  Stay here with Me all day, Amen, Love Jesus.

In Christ’s Love, Chris Williams

stefan gesler
    Participant

Just wonderful love letter… reminds me of Rev 22:11 (…”to the righteous, let him continue to do righteousness; and he who is holy, let him continue to be holy.”).

This seems to be w/w trend now; what many splendored thing that divine love is. No
    one who has been touched by it knows no better thing in this world! And He wants to
    be loved, too; actually this is one of the most important reason for our creation.
    (Sorry: birth, not creation.) No wonder why Paul wrote those noble verses in
    Php 3:10; please check out.

Thank you Chris! Keep keeping faithful!
    stefan (from overseas)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar