"New Movements, New Assignments and the Sound of Rain" Nate Johnston

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "New Movements, New Assignments and the Sound of Rain" Nate Johnston

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

HR

I want to share a vision I had recently in worship and the revelation that came with it. We are truly in a time of genuine awakening, and when awakening comes every dead, entombed thing comes back to life. People and churches that have lost hope and faith begin to feel the embers of their hearts ignite again.

Awakening releases a shaking that unearths what has been hidden or forgotten, causing the Body of Christ to access and pick up what they have lost. Awakening causes us to SEE and encounter God, removing the choking and blinding debris from our path. Let this word shake, bake, and wake you into this new era of His mighty outpouring!

Awakening Hearts

God is awakening the creatives who have been in hiding or who have suppressed the sound they carry.

In a vision, I saw the winds of the Spirit blowing violently upon the earth causing a great shaking. Foundations were being pulled up and reset. The Lord revealed that in this season we have to get our foundations right. There is a grace to set and to dig deeper foundations. Wrong foundations will not last the test of time or be able to carry the new weight of glory.

This violent wind continued to blow until I saw it blowing upon the hearts of sons and daughters. This wind was not dispersing but gathering and mending the hearts of those who have been through extensive times of wilderness. Then I heard, “I have not forgotten My promises.” I knew this awakening was meant to remind God’s people what He had said He would do. As the wind blew, it cleansed the atmosphere. As a result, fresh faith and hope began to arise in the hearts of God’s people again.

The Cyrus Anointing

I saw the winds of the Spirit blow upon the nations of the earth. As He did, gates and doors began breaking open to cities and nations around the world. Then I heard a dark voice yell, “Do not enter. The gates are shut.” BUT it was already too late because the living breath of the Holy Spirit was bringing light into concentrated locations of such previous darkness. We are about to see regions that were once hard or untouchable ground become harvest hotspots for the Kingdom!

I was also reminded of Isaiah 45:1-2 where God says to King Cyrus that he would subdue nations and strip kings of their armor, and gates and doors will not be shut. I believe we are in a time of the dethroning of earthly kings and kingdoms. Just as Cyrus’ name means “Throne”, God is placing anointed men and women in high places of influence and authority in the earth. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

Unearth Hidden Wells

I then saw the breath of God continue to blow upon the earth, which was beginning to unearth the ancient cries, the prayers prayed, and many ancient wells were being uncovered and revealed. It will be a suddenly – a sudden harvest. They will wonder where this came from because they didn’t see the years of seeds sown and the years of the faithful on their knees. I was overwhelmed by the intercession sown that was hidden in one moment then suddenly being unveiled and was surfacing. Past moves of the Spirit were being unearthed, and the earth itself was groaning and making intercession for what was manifesting.

Birthing Movements

I saw waters erupting over the earth like streams. Each of these streams were new movements that had just been birthed from within those who have been heavily pregnant in this past season. The awakening breath was bringing life back to those who felt they aborted what God gave them. You are still going to give birth!

I saw the birthing of new movements and there were new vehicles of mobilization that were strategic in nature and would be counter cultural and very diverse. I saw all of these individual streams begin to merge together to become one huge river, and I knew I was looking at an outpouring birthed in unity that would command a blessing we have not yet seen. Every tribe, every tongue, and every nation will be bound together in unity.

Awakening Mantles

Let this word shake, bake, and wake you into this new era of His mighty outpouring!

I heard the Lord speak to me about the RESURGENCE of revival mantles, but I saw that they were not just given to a few, but imparted to a generation and activated by those who stepped into them. The revelation of inheritance and heavenly access is causing Heaven to be raided like never before, as hungry and laid-down lovers begin to utilize the unlimited Kingdom at their disposal. We will see a resurgence of expressions and anointings that haven’t surfaced in years. In particular, I believe we will see the resurgence of what John Wimber carried for miracles and creative miracles, but in a double portion.

Awakening Sounds

In this season will come forth a new sound of worship; anthems that will be sung from the rooftops and be the soundtrack to the greatest outpourings we have seen. God is awakening the creatives who have been in hiding or who have suppressed the sound they carry.

In November 2017, I awoke one night and the Lord said, “It’s time for the songs of harvest to be written.” One day, we will look back at the songs being written today and remember them as the songs that were the wave which carried us into the glory and ushered in the greater harvest. Awaken psalmists and release your sound! (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

All for the Call

Just like the days of Elijah, the fires on the altar had to be lit first before the rains could come, and such is the time we are living in. The Lord is setting hearts ablaze before we see the first drop of rain. In the distance is a cloud. We know the times and the season we are in and the cry of our hearts is, “Jesus, have Your way, whatever the cost!”

I prophesy awakening over your life today – that you would encounter the awakening breath of the Holy Spirit upon your life, ruining you for anything less. (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Nate and Christy Johnston
    Everyday Revivalists
    Email: everydayrevivalists@gmail.com

Nate Johnston is a revivalist and worshipper who has a heart to see sons and daughters unleashed into passionate friendship with God and an effective supernatural lifestyle. Through his ministry “Everyday Revivalists,” he teaches on intimacy and hearing God’s voice which was birthed from a hunger for authentic, real, and powerful relationship with Jesus. Christy Johnston was born and raised in Australia. After living the majority of her life plagued with insecurity and fear, she came to learn the power of her identity in Christ. She now lives with the mandate to breathe fresh hope and life into Gods sons and daughters through her passion of writing, uncovering the truths of living in Grace and freedom through our identity in Christ. Nate and Christy have two daughters, Charlotte and Sophie, and currently live on the Gold Coast in Australia.

http://elijahlist.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar