By Lana Vawser

This is a season of new beginnings. I am feeling very strongly the past few days new beginnings being birthed that are unlike anything that has been seen before. The Holy Spirit is breathing upon this new beginning and bringing refreshing and new life. The beautiful wind of His Spirit is bringing refreshing to your heart and to your soul. The pressure of the season is being removed and there is a whole new field of promise upon you.

I see a new scent filling the air and it is declaring new life all around, it is declaring the season of flourishing has begun.

There are angels of EXPECTANCY being released to you to minister, impart, and assist you in this divine CHANGE and great EXCHANGE.

The wind of the Spirit blowing upon you bringing refreshment is increasing and releasing greater joy and hope for this new beginning.

The golden field is before you and you are moving into this golden field. It’s a field of EASE in the RELEASE and blossoming of the yielded hearts desires and promises fulfilled.

The “dreams and desires” you have “put on the shelf” the Lord is now breathing upon and placing them in their “appointed time” position for release. I see many have sown faithfully into the call of the Lord through the dark nights, and now the Lord is releasing the harvest of the “shelved dreams and desires” in significant ways.

The Lord is releasing these angels of expectancy upon those “dreams and desires” to release the increase.

“The bondage of your barren winter has ended, and the season of hiding is over and gone. The rains have soaked the earth and left it with bright blossoming flowers. The season for singing and pruning the vines has arrived. I hear the cooing of doves in our land, filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth. Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of My plans and purposes are bursting forth. The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere. The fragrance of their flowers whispers: “There is change in the air” – Song of Songs 2:11-13 (The Passion Translation)