“My Holy Spirit’s Massive Birthing Upon The Earth”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “My Holy Spirit’s Massive Birthing Upon The Earth”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

“Before she [Zion, Jerusalem, New Jerusalem] was in labor, she gave birth; before her pain came, she delivered a male child [Christ].  Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? SHALL THE EARTH BE MADE TO GIVE BIRTH IN ONE DAY?  OR SHALL A NATION BE BORN AT ONCE? For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her CHILDREN. SHALL I BRING TO THE TIME OF BIRTH, AND NOT CAUSE DELIVERY?” says the Lord.”SHALL I WHO CAUSES DELIVERY SHUT UP THE WOMB?” says your God. “Rejoice with Jerusalem [Zion], and be glad with her, all you who love her; rejoice for joy with her, all you who mourn for her; THAT YOU MAY FEED AND BE FED AND SATISFIED with the consolation of her bosom, that you may drink deeply and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.” 
    For thus says the Lord: “Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the GLORY of the Gentiles like a flowing stream. Then you shall feed; on her sides shall you be carried, and be dandled on her knees. As ONE WHOM HIS MOTHER COMFORTS, SO I WILL COMFORT YOU; AND YOU SHALL BE COMFORTED IN JERUSALEM [New Jerusalem, Zion].”   When you see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like grass; the hand of the Lord shall be known to His servants, and His indignation to His enemies. 
    (Isaiah 66:7-14; NKJV)

Child, do you trust Me?

[Chris] Yes, I trust that You do what is best for us according to Your Will; therefore, You do what is best for me.  Though I might want something different, You know what is best.  I trust that You are doing what is best for all of Your Children, Jesus/God/Spirit.

[God said the following Prophetic Word through me:]
    I [Chris] trust that there will be a manifestation of You on earth soon.  It will be so large and massive that people will be shocked.  Thank You, Jesus.

God says,  “Prenatal [before birth…] care: Mine are NOW receiving Prenatal Care for the day when My Holy Spirit gives massive birthingfor the day when millions are born into their new lives, THE NEWNESS of Christ,  Amen Amen and again Amen.

(Galatians 4:21-31)
    Two Covenants

(Gen 21:8-21Isa 54:1)

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?  For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar — for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children — BUT THE JERUSALEM ABOVE [New Jerusalem, Zion] ABOVE IS FREE, WHICH IS THE MOTHER OF US ALL. For it is written:

“Rejoice, O barren,
    You who do not bear!
    Break forth and shout,
    You who are not in labor [instead have given all things to the Lord]! For the desolate [world without Jesus] has many more children than she who has a husband [Jesus Christ].”

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.  Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son [Jesus Christ] of the freewoman.”  So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.  NKJV

In Christ’s Love, Chris

Visit me at: https://christine-williams-ministry.org

Johan
    Participant

When I look back upon my life as a human being the one great event that overshadows every other event was my marriage.  I presume it was like this for every human being.  That day was the most glorious.  And as result of that day my life also changed to the most glorious that a human being’s life can be.

And for God it is nothing less too.  The one Big Event coming and going to be manifested.   So it will be likewise the most glorious event ever.  We know as Children of God that God looked forward to the death of Christ and the resulting manifestation of His Children.  We heard about the Joy in heaven every time a Child is Born.  It is a Child of God.  We can understand the heart of the Father in this event.  That event marked a remarkable change in history of mankind.

Just the same with the Marriage.  The Bride of God ready to marry.  The Bride being of the right age for God to be able to marry.  God having His Companion at last.  Because for 2000 years God stood by His Children as the Loving Father.  Helping and nurturing them to Grow up in His Life to become mature.  And at last the possibility is there.  The event the whole Creation was waiting for is ready to happen.

Only one little problem.   There is still some revelation needed.  Sure there was a lot of visions and dreams leading up to this event.  But the reality is so much more glorious than what we have experienced up to now.  Because visions and dreams are always in relationship with what we know and believe.  They can not take us too far ahead.  Then we will not understand.  So some last revelations is now necessary for the event to manifest.

To help with that God gave me a Teaching some time ago.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/the-marriage.8017710/

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/his-wife.68761/

I give these two forums because they were forums that produced some “opinions” of Children of God about this.  So these opinions will help us to start with this Major Event and open us for these last revelations necessary.

So let us take what we have and go into a really very important discussion and see where it leads.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Johan. Reason: Correction of some spelling and grammar
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Hi Johan, Thank you so much for your comments and pieces.  I apologize, I thought I would get an email when someone had a comment, but for some reason I did not get one for this piece.  I appreciate your participation, and comments. Again, I am so sorry I did not see this.
    Please continue to keep in touch.
    In His Abundant Love for you, Chris Williams

Johan
    Participant

And now I am in the same position, Chris.

Maybe for the same reason I was also not notified about your reply.  Seems like a program bug.

So do you have anything on what I wrote?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Johan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar