“My Enemy Rises; It Is His Appointed Time” (Podcast & Written)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “My Enemy Rises; It Is His Appointed Time” (Podcast & Written)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

(Revelation 12:7-12)
    And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him…Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”  NKJV

(1)My enemy [anti-Christ, satan, devil] rises; it is his appointed time, saith the Lord.  His head has barely appeared on earth, but all of his words have been heard through other men and women before.  Those within Me recognize him (some with doubt).  Allow Me to expose him; do not attempt to expose him.  I will do this for Mine, promises the Lord, Amen Amen and again Amen.

There is a cloud, a shadow that looms over the earth now.  It is the world, and this illusion of power eats away at Mine (see Eph 2:1-3John 12:312 Cor 4:4).  Stand strong against this illusion by always repeating this truth: “He who is in you IS GREATER than he who is in the world (see 1 John 4:4).”

Remember Me daily; do this through your hearts and minds as your mouths strongly praise Me.  (2)Enter into My Light, seeking Christ’s refuge from all darkness and evil, Children, Amen Amen and again Amen.

[NOTES AND COMMENTS]
    (1) “My enemy rises; it is his [anti-Christ, satan, devil] appointed time”:

(Revelation 13:1-17)
    Then I [John] stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a BEAST RISING UP OUT OF THE SEA, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.  Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon [Satan, Devil]gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the PATIENCE and the faith of the saints [also see Rev 1:9].

Then I saw ANOTHER BEAST COMING UP OUT OF THE EARTH, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. HE PERFORMS GREAT SIGNS, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth IN THE SIGHT OF MEN. And HE DECEIVES THOSE WHO DWELL ON EARTH BY THOSE SIGNS which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.  He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. NKJV

ANTICHRIST (from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary…)
    “A false prophet and evil being who will set himself up against Christ and the people of God in the last days before the SECOND COMING [of Christ]. The term is used only in the writings of John in the New Testament. It refers to one who stands in opposition to all that Jesus Christ represents (1 John 2:18, 22; 4:3; 2 John 7). John wrote that several antichrists existed already in his day-false teachers who denied the deity and the incarnation of Christ-but that the supreme Antichrist of history would appear at some future time [see 1 John 2:18-23].

The Antichrist’s primary work is deception, which also characterizes SATAN in his attempts to undermine the work of God in the world. Satan’s deception began in the Garden of Eden (Gen 3) and will continue until the end of time. The DRAGON (or serpent) of Rev 12 is Satan, the Serpent mentioned in Gen 3. Thus the thread of Satan’s deceptive work may be traced from Genesis through Revelation. That work reaches its climax in the Antichrist, who receives his authority and power from the dragon, Satan (Rev 13:4).

The work of Satan through the Antichrist is clearly rooted in the prophecies of Daniel. Daniel spoke of a dreadful beast with ten horns and one little horn (Dan 7:7-8). The Ancient of Days will kill the beast and throw it in the fire (Dan 7:11). Then, according to Daniel, one like the Son of Man will receive the everlasting kingdom (Dan 7:13-14).

The Antichrist will be the sum total of the beasts referred to in Dan 7 (Rev 13:1-4). He will speak arrogant, boastful words; and he will be aided by a FALSE PROPHET, who will make the entire earth worship him (Rev 13:11-12) and receive his mark (Rev 13:16-17). The number of the beast, says John, is 666-a mysterious code name.

Those who worship the Antichrist will experience certain doom through the wrath of God (Rev 14:9-11). The Antichrist makes war against Christ and His army, but he is captured and is “cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone” (Rev 19:20). He is later joined by the DEVIL; together they “will be tormented day and night forever and ever” (Rev 20:10). The DEVIL, the BEAST (or Antichrist), and the FALSE PROPHET FORM AN UNHOLY TRINITY, COUNTERFEITING FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT. After much wickedness and suffering has been loosed against Christ and His people, the satanic rebellion WILL BE CRUSHED BY THE POWER OF GOD.

Although the apostle Paul does not use the term Antichrist, he surely had the Antichrist in mind when he wrote of the great apostasy, or falling away, that would occur before the return of Christ (2 Thess 2:1-12). The Antichrist is also called the lawless one (v. 9) who, empowered and inspired by Satan, will lead the final rebellion against God (v. 3, NEB), but will be destroyed at the coming of the Lord. Paul urges believers to stand firm in the faith and not be deceived by the Antichrist who will display “all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders” (2 Thess 2:9, NIV).

The times when the Antichrist will appear will be very hard for the faithful. They need to be prepared with special instructions on how to deal with this unsettling event.”  (from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary…)

(2) “Enter into My Light, seeking Christ’s refuge from all darkness and evil”:

(2 Corinthians 4:4)
    For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, WHO HAS SHONE IN OUR HEARTS to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. NKJV

(Ephesians 5:13-14)
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says: “Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” NKJV

(1 John 1:7)
    But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and [then] the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.NKJV

Visit our website/blog and read:

“The Beast From The Earth [False Prophet] Has Risen”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar