“My Angels Are Here With You On Earth”

Home Forums FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT- Works of the Spirit, Gifts, Teachings and More “My Angels Are Here With You On Earth”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

As I was sitting listening for God’s voice, I heard God say, “You are looking for a friend to chat with about Me and My Ways; yet when Bonnie (deceased sister) and Dick (deceased husband) come to worship with you, you dismiss them without a goodbye.

You often do this to My angels.  This is because you doubt their presence, as opposed to others.  Just as you spent more time with Me [when I first began to listen for the Lord], you need to listen and sit with them.  Just as I am, they are your friends NOW and not just after you are resurrected.

I understand your heartache and confusion over this.  I am breaking down walls of resistance, and each time they come, each time Mine come, they are more real to you than before, Child; and so am I, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Yes, I see that you are tired of waiting to come home; and that you are also tired of waiting to completely learn this lesson. The knowledge and wisdom that I give to you must be shared, Child.  The struggles that you have had end now, Beloved, Amen.

Jesus continued, “Write this down: I am your friend; and these, your resurrected family members are your friends.  Keep your eyes on Me.” I could feel and spiritually see Christ’s face and body in mine as He said this.

Christ then said, “All of heaven and earth will hear Me as I speak through you now.  All of heaven and earth will move in your/our behalf at the sound of My voice/nature/character through you now. Wait for My promise to manifest, and see Me and this reality on earth and in heaven now, Amen Amen and again Amen.  (1)Wait for the PROMISE of the Father.

[NOTES AND SCRIPTURES]
    (1) “Wait for the PROMISE of the Father”: 

(Luke 24:49)
    Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but wait in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high.”

(Acts 1:4-5)
    And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” NKJV

(Acts 2:33)
    Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the Promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.NKJV

(Galatians 3:14)
    That the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the Promise of the Spirit THROUGH FAITH. NKJV

(Ephesians 1:13)
    In Him you also trusted, after you heard the Word of Truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, YOU WERE SEALED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE…  NKJV

Visit Us At:
    Christine Williams Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar