MESSAGE WITHIN A DANCE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

MESSAGE WITHIN A DANCE

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

I’m calling My people to come and dance with Me. Let Me take you by the hand and romance you with the presence of My love. Let Me take you by the hand and run with Me to refresh you to put wind in your sails that you may even glide with Me as an eagle. Soar with Me, My beloved, soar high above all power and principality.

Let Me take you into My throne room to pray a kingly blessing upon you with My scepter. Kneel down before Me. Yes, bow down and I want to tell you a story of how I want to pour out My love through you.

Yes, I want to open up blind eyes that they may see My face to receive My warm embrace. I want to use you to open deaf ears that they may be in tuned to My still small voice that they may walk and talk with Me in the cool of the day. I want to use you to take them by the hand to lead them to My love that they may bask in My intimate presence.

Yes, be still and know Me to know your deepest most purpose that I have called you for, your mission and service. My bride, come sit at My feet and listen closely. I have marching orders. I have strategies for you to follow to combat the enemy. He has come to steal your mission with distraction but I have come to give you an abundance of all that you need as you commune with Me.

I have so much to share with you of My heart and I want you to delight in the life I have given you. No more are you to do without for in Me you have an ample supply of provision. Look to Me the author of your faith. Cast your cares upon Me. Be free! I’ve come to set you free, and it is in Me!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar