“Let The Pillars In My Spiritual Church Stand” (PODCAST and Written)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Let The Pillars In My Spiritual Church Stand” (PODCAST and Written)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

For this reason I [Paul] bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in your inner man, that Christ may dwell [live continually] in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to COMPREHEND WITH ALL THE SAINTS what is the width and length and depth and height —  TO KNOW THE LOVE OF CHRIST WHICH PASSES [to you the] KNOWLEDGE; THAT YOU MAY BE FILLED WITH THE FULLNESS OF GOD
    (Ephesians 3:14-19).

My (1)Beloveds, listen.  Tight: things have been tight and you have felt closed in.  I know all things because I have walked through this with you, Children, Amen. “NO MORE“ is My declaration, testimony, and proclamation, Children (Chris).  Believe this and know this, Amen (see John 10:1-5).

Be brave now, Children. I’m moving in a new way; a way in which nothing can conquer Mine, but Me.  Mine will now walk in complete obedience and submission because I am alive within each of them, and all as one, Amen. Don’t tremble or fear My coming in this way, Children.  I personally bring Mine into obedience and submission.

The Words which I speak in My Name and in My authority bring healing, freedom, harmony, and GREAT peace for Mine now.  My peace lingers and instills faith within the hearts that I have conquered; this faith causes freedom for Mine: previously unknown freedom, Children (see Acts 15:8-9).

Be strong as I begin this “Faith March” in you and through you, Children.  I tell you this before I do it so that you recognize My manifestation in this new way, Beloved(s). Not many are aware of Christ, Myself, on earth in this manner; but, indeed, this is how I come.  I come in this manner even before I come in the clouds (see Mark 13:25-27; Rev 1:6-8; Acts 1:9-11).

I have created an extraordinarily beautiful jewel upon the earth; this jewel is Mine people within Me (Eph 1:22-23; Rom 1:4-5).  This beautiful jewel attracts many to itself; the beautiful jewel attracts many to Himself, Children, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Do not despair as I bless many in this way now, Child(ren) (see Prov 20:15).  Be bold and begin to speak of this knowledge, your intimate knowledge and love, of Me, who is King over all, Amen.

(Proverbs 20:15)
    There is gold and a multitude of rubies,
    But THE LIPS OF KNOWLEDGE ARE A PRECIOUS JEWEL.

Come before Me daily in praise and thanks for what comes, Amen. Children, now is your time, and now is My time for many.  Let the pillars within My Spiritual Church stand, Amen Amen and again Amen. Beloved(s), hold tight and tightly to Me, your Lord, Amen.

Many become converts during this time, Amen.  Earth, those on earth will be SAVED NOW, Amen.  Make Salvation <u>OUR</u> first priority, Amen. Christ, who knows all things, Amen.

(1) “Beloved(s)”:  “… In the New Testament “beloved” is used exclusively of Divine and Christian love, an affection BEGOTTEN [born] IN THE COMMUNITY OF THE NEW SPIRITUAL LIFE IN CHRIST, e.g. “beloved in the Lord” (Rom 16:8). The beauty, unity, endearment of this love is historically unique, being peculiarly Christian. “Brethren [Brothers and Sisters]” in Christ are “beloved” (1 Thess 1:4; 1 Cor 15:58; James 1:16; James 2:5). Many individuals are specified by name: Timothy (2 Tim 1:2); Philemon (Philem verse 1); Amplias, Urbane, Stachys, Persis (Rom 16:8-9, Rom 16:12), etc. The aged John is the conspicuous New Testament illustration of the depth and tenderness of Christian love. In his epistles alone he addresses his disciples 12 times as “beloved.” Paul terms “God’s elect” “holy and beloved” (Col 3:12).

The term rises to still Diviner significance as an epithet of Christ, whom Paul, grateful for His “freely bestowed” (1a)grace terms “the Beloved.” THIS WORD IS USED REPEATEDLY TO EXPRESS GOD THE FATHER’S INFINITE AFFECTION FOR JESUS “HIS BELOVED SON” (Matt 3:17; Matt 12:18; Matt 17:5; Mark 1:11; Mark 9:7; Luke 3:22; Luke 20:13).” (from International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia…)

(1a) “GRACE”:  Strong’s Concordance of the Bible defines the Greek New Testament word translated “Grace” as:  “NT:5485 … literal, figurative or spiritual; ESPECIALLY THE DIVINE INFLUENCE UPON THE HEART [thru God’s Holy Spirit], AND ITS REFLECTION IN LIFE; INCLUDING GRATITUDE.”

Please visit our Web/Blog: Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”> </span>and Facebook  page: Christine Williams Prophetic Facebook Page

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar