Let My Wind Blow Out the Old to Bring in the New!" – by Jo Ellen Stevens

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Let My Wind Blow Out the Old to Bring in the New!" – by Jo Ellen Stevens

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jay Westerly
    Participant

Let My Wind Blow Out the Old to Bring in the New!”
    by Jo Ellen Stevens, Connersville, IN

A More Harmonious Place

As I have been listening to the Lord, I believe that He is bringing us into a more harmonious place with Him, with ourselves and with one another. He said that this will be a healing time in spite of the naysayers. The only reason that you are seeing the enemy kick up his heels is because the glory is shining into these dark places and exposing how horrible he truly is! There is a leveling that God is doing! He told me recently that Cyrus is clearing the temple of idols! He said that Dagon and the presence of God will no longer be able to dwell in the same temple! Dagon will fall face first in the threshold of the door on his way out!

God says: “I am kicking the idols out of America! I am raising up the Samson’s again in this season and I will use them to bring down even the temple that Dagon dwelt in! I will bless those again who bless Israel and I will not tolerate those who come against you!” (Note: Dagon – Wikipedia- In the Hebrew Bible, Dagon is particularly the god of the Philistines with temples at Beth-Dagon in the tribe of Asher [Joshua 19:27] and in Gaza. [Judges 16:23 tells soon after how the temple is destroyed by Samson as his last act.])

Be Still and Peace Will Come

Then I heard the Lord say, “Be still and know that I am God in this season and then I will speak to you and bring peace to your being where there has not been peace! I will honor those who honor me and to your children I will be like a wall of fire round about! I will be the peace in their hearts and they will come after peace! I will draw them back to the peace that they felt before they went into the streets and found no rest in their drugs and in their foreign gods. I will expose the false gods in this season! My David’s, Joseph’s and Daniel’s have moved into your house called White! You will see them prosper you and their boldness will make the Church bold! I have put them in and the world will know that it is I, even I, that placed them in as a covering to this nation!”

Time to Be Presence Led

“My angels have moved into this country as My people have stood for Me and spoken My name! This past Sunday (January 22, 2017) many of you felt the shift in your gatherings! If you saw a breakthrough in your meetings then you know that you have followed after My presence and I will now show up in your meetings and strengthen you for the harvest!

“If you felt a closure and a deadness in your gathering I am calling you out to follow My presence elsewhere! Be presence followers…I am bringing the remnant together. Depart from Babylon! Depart from dead religion! Depart My people, you who are hungry for My presence! You are released! I have said to Pharaoh, ‘LET MY PEOPLE GO!’ Now I will open the sea and destroy their enemies as they cross over into a new season of fruitfulness! This is not a time to relax but a time to press forward!”

Don’t Just Go But Find Where You Flow

The Lord then said:

“As you have seen one administration move out of your House America and another move into it, so I am moving you My Church, from striving to flowing – from being works oriented to being presence driven!

I am going to move people out of ‘jobs’ in the Church into their anointings and callings so that Heaven can flow to earth! Many have stopped the ebb of the tide of My Spirit by not being called to the place where I have placed them. These people went and were never sent! The sent ones will be begin to move into the Church house. Step aside if you were not sent and make room for those who were chosen. Make way for the chosen of God to step into positions! I have called you all but you must find where you flow!”

Let My Wind Blow

“Yes. Just like one administration took their stuff and went on, so I am calling you to clear out the old to allow the new to come in! I am saying this, otherwise the new will not be able to come in! Let the Ruach Hakodesh blow through you homes, your families and your churches once again!

“Yes, it will expose that which is holding you back and it will not be pretty in some cases but let the wind blow! Let the wind expose the dirt and bring it to the surface. Let the wind blow your idols out, for in the Spring you will be so busy with the harvest that you will not have time to allow this to cause you to grow faint in your season. Yes, I am cleaning house in this season!”

Present Your Bodies as a Living Sacrifice

“I am asking you to listen to Me right now and change the way that you do things in regards to your body which is the temple. Yes I am speaking to you My temple! I need you strong to go into the Promised Land! I need you strong! It is time to thoroughly obey Me so that you will not faint in this season!

“I need you strong and fit for what is to come! I am asking for you to do as I asked the church at Rome…to present your bodies to Me! You were bought with a price and no longer belong to yourselves! It is time to arise!!!”

Romans 12:1-2 (CEB) “So, brothers and sisters, because of God’s mercies, I encourage you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice that is holy and pleasing to God. This is your appropriate priestly service. Don’t be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you can figure out what God’s will is—what is good and pleasing and mature.” (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Jo Ellen Stevens
    TCIC Ministries
    Email: jostevensariseshine@gmail.com

Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, and intercessor from Connersville, Indiana. She has ministered with her husband for 23 years, pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She operates in a prophetic anointing with words of knowledge and words of wisdom. She believes that every Believer should be hearing the Lord’s voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She also believes God called her many years ago to encourage the Body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this, no matter what their age, background, or social status! She believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God, and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory!

To receive daily, encouraging prophetic emails from The Elijah List to your in box CLICK HERE or go to: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe

Visit our webstore and check out Alveda King’s brand new book by Elijah List Publications: America Return to God:
    http://www.elijahshopper.com/america-return-to-god-by-alveda-c-king/

Also check out Steve Shultz’s Revised and 2nd Edition book Can’t You Talk Louder, God?: http://www.elijahshopper.com/cant-you-talk-louder-god-secrets-to-hearing-the-voice-of-god-revised-and-updated-edition-by-steve-shultz/

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar