“Let Go And Allow My Love To Conquer You” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION – Articles, Personal, Encouragement, Prayer, Testimonies, Fellowship, Missions , Revival, etc. “Let Go And Allow My Love To Conquer You” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

(John 15:11-17)
    “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I HAVE CALLED YOU FRIENDS, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another.  (NKJV)

Blessed is the one who comes to Me early; this one sees as I see, Amen.

We should be friends before your resurrection.  Here on earth is where I poured out all of Myself for you.  Grasp this reality, and walk side by side with Me now and later.  You need not wait.

Say “No” to satan and his.  Say “No” to all of his lies and purposeful misteachings.  Say “No” and see your heart open up to Me and My love for you and all others.

Say “Yes” to Me and My Will for you.  Place yourself, and all that I have given you back into My hands and Will. By experiencing My Love for you, you will truly see Me within you now.  Allow My love to pour through you as it erases all anger, despair, jealousy… and even self-loathing and disappointments.

Let go and allow My love to conquer you.  See Me manifest within you, and see the Kingdom of God today (see Luke 17:20-21).  Allow Me (I am Love) to become who you are, Amen.

[The sooner you do this, the sooner you will walk in God’s freedom.  In His Love, Chris Williams]

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar