KINGDOM KEYS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

In the early morning hours I was shown in a vision an open drawer with keys on a ring.  (The meaning of the vision was immediately understood. ) Then the Words, “WRITE IT DOWN”  were softly spoken.  It is humbly understood that this open vision is to testify as a witness to the Church. Praise be to GOD.

INTERPRETATION:

It was immediately and biblically understood that the vision of the keys related to wisdom and knowledge leading to a greater understanding of GOD’s Kingdom. And its meaning was further revealed, surprisingly, through an audio lecture I listened to this morning dealing with the “heavenly life on earth” further echoing the words of our Lord Jesus Christ when He declared in the Lord’s Prayer “thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”   GOD our FATHER knows the end from the beginning and HE knew that I would be listening to this lecture before I even knew it.   And because it is so critical to the Christian life on a daily basis, I am called and moved to share this vision with you all on this lovely Sunday morning.

During these days of pandemic, restlessness and lawlessness, many – even Believers – fail to recognize the call of sincere repentance and of the divine call of the Lord Jesus Christ to go higher in Him and spiritually experience the Kingdom Life.  Tragically, even at this late hour, multitudes remain trapped in the vicissitudes, enjoyments and allurements of the world and are unable to hear the call of the Holy Spirit.  They are oblivious to the realities of the spiritual  life and are unable to recognize that the Kingdom Life on earth is one that is based on the fruit of an entirely different mindset.  It is that of an earth-bound mind that must be individually, introspectively and consciously cultivated until it becomes more and more conditioned and calibrated to its higher origins – the Christ consciousness.  And only in this holy state does one gain the keys to greater understanding and revelation. It is a place of solitude, alone or in a crowded room, where we abide in the Lord, it is a place of wisdom and understanding, a place and state where earthly suffering ends and/or becomes more comprehensible and tolerable.  And we cannot achieve this state without the keys: that is to say without the aid, faith and belief in His Word, of the operations and inner guidance of most blessed Trinity and assigned angels of HIS Light.

The spiritual kingdom of GOD is being manifested and it is not of this world. (Jn.18:36)   This time of pandemic, for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, affords everyone a great opportunity to prepare and to enter – to go higher in HIM.  And when we leave this earthly exile, Believers are fated to cross over clothed with His awesome image of Light victoriously bearing spiritual fruit; that is to say His righteous works and deeds. So it is that these deeds, these works, will not only manifest in higher dimensions of His Light but also on earth for the benefit of all.  Aspire to be numbered amongst these righteous ones!!  Praise GOD and thank you Lord Jesus.  Amen.

RELATED VERSES:

And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock (who is Christ) I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdo of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heavven. (Mat.18:18)

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. (Revelation 14:13)

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. (Mat. 4:17)

Keep the Faith in Him and in His finished Words!  And let us never forget that no greater love is there than one who has died for His friends.  Thank you Lord for opening the veil between heaven and earth at such a great cost to yourself!

Suzanne

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Amen!

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Wonderful my beautiful sister… just wonderful.

A hidden treasure is the kingdom indeed. It’s all about Him.

Blessings…

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

It certainly is my brother in Christ, Clu.  It is all about Him.  Praise be to GOD.

Much blessings,

Suzanne

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Sister in Christ 🙂

Clu is my nickname. My given name is Claudia. My two older sisters dubbed me Clu when I was born, and it has stuck ever since! Tee hee.

And yes – Praise be to GOD!!

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Ooops.  Apologies Clu!  🙂

Wishing you a blessed Sunday my Sister in Christ.

Suzanne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar