"Just Go With It And Flow With It!"

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Just Go With It And Flow With It!"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“Just Go With It And Flow With It!”

by Lonnie Mackley Apr. 6th, 2018

Very recently I needed to catch a bus to go somewhere and I thought I had given myself plenty of time but as I approached the bus stop I could see a bus quickly approaching so I had to run to catch it just as it was pulling up. Well apparently I was on time, but a new bus was running on the same route as the usual bus so I was basically stuck on a bus going somewhere, but I didn’t know where. I felt panicky at first but I felt the Holy Spirit say to me; “Just go with it and flow with it”. So I sat back and just waited to see what was going on. All of the sudden an Asian lady got on the bus, and as it drove you could see and hear her getting more and more agitated. She tried to communicate with the driver but she didn’t seem to know any English and the driver was too busy driving to try and help her. All of the sudden I heard the Holy Spirit say “I am going to send her to you”, and I thought, “Well I don’t know any Chinese so I won’t be able to her either, but here am I Lord”. Then the lady started going to people in the front the bus asking for help but nobody could help her. Then all of the sudden she stopped and looked in the back right at me as if a radar was guiding her so I nodded for here to come. She sat down and we just looked at each other and I didn’t know what to say; all of the sudden I saw the phrase “Translate Mandarin to English?” so I said it and it’s like a light went on in her. She then pulled out an iPad and started hitting some keys and then showed me the address where she wanted to go. I went up to the driver who seemed pretty rattled from it all by then and told him where she wanted to go. The lady then looked back at me and all I could do was talk to her in English and give her a thumbs up and she somehow got it and was at peace. God knew what to do!

AC 8:29 The Spirit told Philip, “Go to that chariot and stay near it.”

So why did I tell you this long boring story? The Holy Spirit is going to start giving you more divine interruption assignments that are going to greatly disrupt your schedule, and your assignment may be something as simple as trying to help someone on a bus or just really anyone who needs help in some way. You will be given assignments to minister healing, preach the gospel, perform miracles, or just clean someone’s toilet; but the Holy Spirit will be speaking to you and He just wants you to be ready, willing, and available to drop everything you are doing and to just go with it and flow with it. Like Philip in the bible the Holy Spirit may just tell you to go wait somewhere or to say something to someone that may not make much sense to you, but it will to them. The main thing is to not let your head get in the way or to make the fleshly selfish choice because you don’t feel up to it. Just do it! Just go with it and flow it; someone’s eternal salvation may depend on it. Like the Israelite’s in the Wilderness, we who have been in the modern-day Wilderness have been in a basic training mode where just growing up and cleaning up is being required of us. But now God is shifting gears where He is leading us into our Promised Land conquest for the souls of mankind, so we will be activated and sent on errands and assignments as the Holy Spirit directs us. The Lord knows that many of us don’t feel up to doing much of anything right now except getting through a day, but as you just obey and take the step of faith to be obedient everything that you need will be there. Besides, restoration will start to happen for all of us now, so just be willing to be willing. So ready or not, here we go; and we can all expect a very wild ride and great adventure as we just go with it and flow with it up ahead!

RO 8:14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar