Judgment by Fire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hebrews10:27..the terrifying judgement of a fierce fire, that will consume God’s enemies

2 Peter 3:7 By the Word of God, the present heavens and earth are being reserved for burning; they are being kept until the Day of judgement when the godless will be destroyed Isaiah 34:2-3, Revelation 6:12-17, plus over 100 other prophesies.

The Apostles are telling us the next time that the Lord will judge and punish, it will be with fire. In the days of Noah, He destroyed the antediluvian civilization with water and the rainbow is His promise that He will never again flood the earth. It is frightening to think it, but there are a great many unfulfilled prophecies that describe this coming fire judgement. It will be the way that He will destroy His enemies, in the soon to happen confrontation in the Middle East and the entire world will be affected.

This terrible and shocking event, will be so severe that every person will be revealed for what they really are. This crisis will show the real nature of the worlds enmity against God. At the same time it will reveal the true condition of every Christian. 1 Corinthians 3:13 Many of us are well fed, enjoying a very comfortable lifestyle and can sing Hallelujah, Amen, with great fervor, but when the terrifying fire judgement hits the earth, will we stand firm in our trust for His protection? When electric power fails, when all telephone, radio and internet communications are gone, food supplies cut off and our modern infrastructure destroyed?   Isaiah 24:10-13

Isaiah 29:13-14 Because this people worship Me with empty words and pay Me lip service while their hearts are far from Me and their religion is but a human precept, learned by rote: therefore I shall shock them, adding shock to shock, The wisdom of their wise will vanish and understanding will be lost.   Matthew 11:25

A large percentage of the Bible is a message to us, today in the end times. Most of the events, such as the Exodus and the history of the Israelites are previews of what we will now and will soon experience. 1 Corinthians 10:11 We must learn from them and be prepared for huge changes. The ancients had to face it, why not us?

Although I am not a theologian, I can read plain words, words that mean things and provided you don’t ignore or allegorize what the prophets are trying to tell us, then a literal and logical understanding will enlighten us as to what will soon happen to this world.

I do not subscribe to the pretentious and impossible theory, which says that God’s people are going to be ‘raptured’ and removed from the earth before this time of trial comes. The whole message of salvation, of discipleship, and coming into the maturity of a Christian is a preparation for a time of testing. 1 Peter 4:12

1 Corinthians 10:13 So far you have faced no trial beyond human endurance. God will not test you beyond your powers, but when the test comes he will enable you to endure under it.

Luke 21:34-36 Be on your guard, keep alert, so that the great Day does not catch you unready, for that Day will come on everyone the whole world over. Pray for the strength to pass safely through all that is coming and then to stand in His presence.

Acts 14:22….that to enter the Kingdom of God, we must undergo many hardships.

Hebrews 12:7-9 You must endure God’s discipline, He is treating you like His children. …….If you avoid it, then you are illegitimate and not true children.

Ref: REB, some verses abridged

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar