"Jesus Christ Is Coming For Us"

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Jesus Christ Is Coming For Us"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

[Our Lord made it obvious to me that He is speaking to all within Him/His One Body in the following]

Yes, relax, Child.  Your patience is rewarded.  Your sincere heart is the heart of a warrior and Christ’s Wife, Amen Amen and again Amen. My Son is your [Spiritual] Husband (see Eph 5:23-27).

Be still now and listen, Child, Amen.  Be still and listen, Beloved Child, Amen.  Now, I make all things right.  I understand all things, but the pressure is Mine and not yours, Amen Amen Amen.

What do you see,  Chrissy – My daughter?

[I SEE JESUS CHRIST COMING FOR US.]

YES, BELOVED, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SEE.  He walks against the grain/the spiritual flow on earth (see Eph 6:12-18).  This flow is thicker than ever before, and it continues to grow thicker now, Child.  Now and always wait for My decisions.  Does He have any problem walking; does He see the movement of the spiritual flow against Him?

[No, Lord God, He (*)strides through it very easily. I did not see the spiritual opposition He faced/walked through until you mentioned it.  That is how easy it is for Him.]

God said, “Allow Me to DO this for you.  Allow Me to complete these gifts and joys for you, Beloveds. They are from Me to you; these belong to you.  Always remember your sisters and brothers first, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Notice how Jesus crushes this flow with His feet, Chris. It never rises above the ground: the dust, the dirt.  Jesus is pure Holiness; you are in His image, Child [as all within Christ are].   Remember that!”

(Romans 8:29-30)
    For whom He foreknew, HE ALSO PREDESTINED TO BE CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.  Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. NKJV

Sherry Mohr
    Participant

Awesome Word from our Awesome GOD! Chris, the Lord gave me confirmation of this Word an hour or so before reading it! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Thank you for posting this; God bless you.

I LOVE YOU!

We are Mighty Warriors of the LORD! Praise YAH!

Chris Williams
    Participant

Hi Sherry, How good to hear from you.  Thank you for sharing this confirmation from God with us.  Yes, Everyone Praise God!  and REJOICE in His warm glory and love upon and in us all, Amen.

Thank you Sister for letting me know that you love me; I love you too – very much!  Again, it is so VERY GOOD to hear from you, right now especially.  Please keep in touch 🙂 me.  God Bless you, Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar