"It's Time to Occupy Your Highest Seat of Authority" By Faith Marie Baczko

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "It's Time to Occupy Your Highest Seat of Authority" By Faith Marie Baczko

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Plot to Steal Authority

What we have recently witnessed in the battle to take a seat on the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, parallels the great battle the Body of Christ has been facing in the move to take and occupy the highest seat of authority in Christ, which has been entrusted to us by God. God has great and mighty things on the horizon; spiritual ground to be taken in the fight to occupy this high place of rulership—the place where we legislate, in tandem, with the council of Heaven.

Our hearts must become one with His, and our faces set on His course and His pathways.

Daniel had favor with King Darius and was called to occupy the high places in Babylon. The enemy forces of Hell were determined to prevent this from ever happening and plotted his demise—a trip into the lion’s den. Daniel’s situation portrays a similar picture in the recent attacks against the high seat on the Supreme Court. But, just as in so many other instances in Scripture, the plot backfired. The struggle to overcome in persecution is the way of spiritual advancement. The force of that attack shows the ferocity and level of hatred the enemy has against those who are advancing to occupy the high places in Christ. These are leaders who will make the way for the Body of Christ to receive the promises and enter into the purposes of God.

A Vanguard Army Chosen to Lead the Way

A vanguard army chosen to lead the way forward is being released as sons and daughters coming into fullness of maturity. In Israel’s campaign to take the Promise Land, 40,000 warriors crossed over ahead of the nation to lead the way forward. There is, at present, a company of apostolic, prophetic leaders who having attained to maturity are marked for advancement. These leaders, in their spiritual struggles, have attained the authority to rule; they prepare the way of the Lord in a movement to occupy the high places and to take territory in all spheres of life and community.

Only the Great Shepherd, through the Holy Spirit, can navigate the Body of Christ through this volatile period of history and to our destination. Apostolic, prophetic leaders hear the word of the Lord and interpret the times for His people. They are given vision to see God’s expected end and work with Him in charting the course ahead for His people to breakthrough and crossover.

“…[T]he Lord your God, who went in the way before you to search out a place for you to pitch your tents, to show you the way you should go, in the fire by night and in the cloud by day.” (Deuteronomy 1:32-33)

Her Warfare Has Ended

For the past few years many have received revelations regarding the numbers 111 or 1111. In January of this year the Lord’s word to me was Jeremiah 1:11, where He asked Jeremiah, “What do you see?” The transition from Jeremiah 1:11 to Jeremiah 1:12 is one of authority. He declares, “I am ready to perform My Word.” God was ready to put His words in Jeremiah’s mouth “…to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant” (Jeremiah 1:10). I believe this speaks to our present world dynamic.

I was asked to speak at a church on November 11 when the Lord reminded me of this word. Later, I was listening to a secular political video where the speaker said that 11/11 this year was going to be a significant date. This caught my attention! I then recalled that World War 1 ended with tremendous relief and celebration at 11 am on 11/11/1918. This year 11/11/2018 will mark the hundredth anniversary of the end of World War 1! (Photo via Faith Baczko)

God then reminded me of Isaiah 40:2, where He instructed Isaiah to comfort His people and tell them that her warfare is ended! I believe this year 11/11/18 will mark a time of closure to much of the warfare the people of God have endured, and will begin a time of significant breakthrough for many people. It will be a time of breaking through into a season of courage and strength as we become seated with Him in His authority, occupying the high places. We’re about to see great shifts occur as the people of God begin to rise up to occupy and hold the places that are our inheritance in Christ.

With God, victory is our right and is always possible if we stay the course knowing that the Lord stands with us and will never fail us!

Is the war over? No, the war will continue until Jesus returns. The warfare that is ceasing in this hour is the personal warfare we have suffered through in the enemy’s attempts to shut us down, shut us up; pushing us to give up, to cave into his threats, to destroy our lives and even attempt to kill us.

Restoration of Stolen Years and a Double Blessing

God has great and mighty things on the horizon…”

In Joel chapter 2, the Lord reveals a time of warfare and terrible oppression by a great army. Further on in verses 18-32, He declares that He will have mercy on the nation and send an abundance of grain, new wine and oil. He tells them that He will drive back the terrible army that had oppressed them and promises to end the warfare!

In verses 25 and 28 He makes a promise to restore all the years that the demonic locusts had stolen from the lives of His people and a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit. “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh” (Joel 2:28).

God is about to return double blessing for all the years of trouble, just as He did with Job! The angel armies of Heaven are ushering the people of God out of the wilderness years of preparation and refining and into engagement as a unified force. With courage, God’s people are pushing back the darkness in an apostolic thrust to take their Promised Lands. The battle for the nations and the harvest is beginning, and there is at present, a momentum building toward great victories! We are about to see God move in mighty demonstrations of His power on behalf of His people.

After the Lord stated that their warfare had ended in Isaiah 40:2, in the following verses He then declared the great mandate of the people of God—to prepare the way of the Lord! This is the mandate of the Elijah generation, moving out in great strength, faith and with the glory of God seen upon them.

Begin to make way for Jesus to enter your gatherings, your families, your communities and the mountains you occupy! Agree with God that this season of warfare has ended and that it is now time for you to occupy your seat of authority. Decide and it shall be established, and light will shine on your paths (Job 22:28)!

“The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the LORD; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth; the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.” (Isaiah 40:3-5)

The Transcendent Dynamic of the Journey

Jesus is one day returning to Jerusalem. All things will be brought to bear authentically with this reality. Heaven and Earth and all of history are divinely caught in the dynamic, toward this—all political realities, all economics, all mountains and spheres and all humanity. All things will bow, will align, will serve, will succumb, will give way to the procession of the King of kings up to His throne. All agendas and all resistance must give way to His supreme majesty. (Photo via Pixabay)

Our evaluations and perspectives cannot be limited to the distractions of singular occurrences and events. This means enlarging our vision to see beyond the current circumstances to look toward God’s desired end, and aligning ourselves, our churches and ministries with the movements of God, is a crucial ingredient to success and victory. Our hearts must become one with His, and our faces set on His course and His pathways.

“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.” (Psalm 84:5-7)

Faith Marie Baczko, Executive Director
    Headstone Ministries International | Schools of The Last Wine

Email: contact@headstoneministries.com

Faith Marie Baczko is the Pastor of Yahweh’s House Fellowship and the President of Headstone Ministries International and Schools of The Last Wine. She brings significant revelation to mobilize, equip, and strengthen the Body for this momentous time of history. Her teachings are rich with revelatory insight released to undergird the work of preparation for the Saints to be fashioned into a holy sanctuary for the coming of the Lord. She is a prophetic preacher, encourager, author, and international speaker, ministering the Word of the Lord to the nations. She has held many conferences and seminars in South America and the Caribbean.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar