Recently I heard the Lord speaking over many “IT’S MY RESURRECTION POWER BRINGING FORTH YOUR COMEBACK”.

I saw many who have been in a time of such shaking and breaking and this shaking and breaking time has left many feeling like they have been ‘knocked out’ or ‘disqualified’. The ‘day to day fight’ has been exhausting and has left them feeling like they are living in a place of constantly fighting the strong urge to “withdraw”.

The Lord began to show me the hearts of many of these ones have been fractured. There has been such a ‘knocking around’ that these ones have endured, that it has left them feeling disorientated, confused and hurting.

I then saw Jesus step in. The Light of the world shone His light into the crevices of hearts. I watched as His eyes were looking for the painful places. He was looking for the dry places. He was intentionally looking for the dead places. He was looking for the hidden places where people have withdrawn because of the intensity of the season they have faced. I watched as the light and love of Jesus began to flood into hearts. I began to see these hearts come to life in brightness and fruitfulness. I saw those dry and broken places healed and restored. I saw the disorientated places becoming places of deep revelation. I watched places of weariness becoming the places of a second wind and fresh breath. I watched as parts of the heart where many have felt ‘misunderstood’ now receiving the word of the Lord into their hearts that this was the season where they were being brought INTO CONTEXT.

Shame and condemnation fell off these hearts as they were being ushered by the breath of God into new life. They were being ushered into a place of strength and wholeness and His resurrection power was bringing forth and birthing their greatest COMEBACK.

I heard the Lord say “Many feel like they have been disqualified, knocked out, misunderstood and alone, but I am speaking over them that the time of divine comeback is upon them. Many have endured much that no other man has seen, they have endured much behind closed doors, but I have seen, I have been present with these ones, and I am tenderly loving them back to life again. I am tenderly loving them back into the places of strength and conviction of who they are and what they carry. Where they have been looked down upon or labelled as wrong because of what they carry and how they carry it, I am now releasing a fresh commissioning upon them to bring them into the new thing I am doing (Isaiah 43:19) that is going to bring not only them but their entire lives and journey’s into CONTEXT.”

The Lord continued to speak:

“Watch these ones for they are now arising in the earth, they are coming up out of the wilderness leaning upon Me. They have been in a place of breaking and shaking, they have found My heart in a depth and a way that many do not, because they are not willing to walk the narrow path, but these ones are arising in the earth now for the greatest comeback of their lives. They are arising in such deep dependence and humility to carry My heart and the new blueprint of My wisdom and My roar will be LOUD upon them with vindication, favour, provision and revelation, but also My roar THROUGH them will bring forth the manifestation of My Glory and power in ways that have never been seen. These ones have been criticised, looked down upon, rejected and walked the path of deep misunderstanding, but they are now arising in the earth, CARRYING MY PROPHETIC VOICE and WISDOM in ways that have not been seen. They will no longer be cast to the side, but they will be positioned in this hour releasing My heart and the uncompromised vision of My heart and ROAR of My voice that will see My Glory come in great weight and manifestation. The enemy has spent so long trying to muzzle these ones and disqualify them in what they carry, and that time is over. They are now arising in greater wholeness, power and strength and My prophetic voice and wisdom will flow through their creativity and partnership with Me. It is truly time for them to take their place. They are taking their place, they are arising with their tribe and they are going forth to build with Me and in My way, not looking if it pleases man, but with eyes on Me and building according to My way and watch how My Glory comes and the harvest come.”