IT COMES NOW – Claudia Monroe

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words IT COMES NOW – Claudia Monroe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

IT COMES NOW – Claudia Monroe

Good morning SILs and BILs…

Very simply, I am sensing, feeling that the leading and word given from 3 years ago is actually unfolding now. Maybe it’s part two? Hallelujah.  “For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.” Habakkuk 2:3

The word was a leading from when the HS put the prophecy that Bob Jones made years before which was “When the Chiefs win the Super bowl, you will know that revival is about to come. God is raising up his apostolic chiefs.” This then led immediately to a word given in June 2020, which was Awakening, harvesting of souls is to spread out from the center of this, God’s beloved country, from Lebanon to the ends of the earth.” 

The KC Chiefs went on to win the Super Bowl in 2021. There was even an ad done by Bruce Springsteen during that Super Bowl that featured the little chapel in Lebanon, KS! Followed by the Prayer at the Heart of America in July 2021, in Lebanon, KS – an event put together by Doug Small and others. 

Much has happened to believers, the true Church since then… Trials, pandemic, unrest, divisions, a deepening of faith like we’ve never seen the likes of. And yet, now, this year – 2023, we have the KC Chiefs win the Super Bowl – again. Even after being down at the half! The final score 38 to 35. SO CLOSE! By a field goal! Here is what I am sensing…

Isaiah 38 – summary … answered prayer and an extension of life – Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed to the Lordand said, “Remember now, O Lord, I pray, how I have walked before You in truth and with a loyal heart, and have done what is good in Your sight.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.And the word of the Lord came to Isaiah, saying, “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will add to your days fifteen years. I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria, and I will defend this city.” And this is the sign to you from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing which He has spoken: Behold, I will bring the shadow on the sundial, which has gone down with the sun on the sundial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward.” So the sun returned ten degrees on the dial by which it had gone down.” Could this be the awesome work or unusual act that the Lord has been promising?! Could this actually be the Chiefs win Bob Jones’ prophecy spoke to?! God works in unusual and mysterious ways… It took the drawing of His saints in purification and prayer – first one, then the other. Double strength!

Isaiah 35 – then, the promise of the Glory of Zion (also mentioned in the Blind and the Lame; encourage all to read again).

‘All Glory to God’: Super Bowl Champ Harrison Butker Praises the Lord, Delivers Powerful Message About Faith and Identity

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar