*IN THIS SEASON , “DON’T BE ENAMOURED BY SPARKLES AND GLITTERS" BY LANA VAWSER

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words *IN THIS SEASON , “DON’T BE ENAMOURED BY SPARKLES AND GLITTERS" BY LANA VAWSER

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

AN ENCOUNTER I HAD WITH JESUS REGARDING THIS SEASON WE ARE IN! “DON’T BE ENAMOURED BY WHAT SPARKLES AND GLITTERS” – By Lana Vawser

Friends, I recognise this post is long, but I encourage you to read it all. I really feel this is an urgent, challenging and encouraging word for us ALL in this glorious season of acceleration and increase we are in.

Blessings, Lana 🙂

In the past few weeks, the Lord has really been speaking to me about the very crucial and critical moment that we are in right now as the body of Christ.

This season of tremendous BREAKTHROUGH and OPPORTUNITY that we are in right now is glorious! This is the year of the Lord’s favour being manifested in significant ways. It’s the year of breakthrough after breakthrough. It’s the year to ‘reach for the sky’ and dream bigger than ever.

In the midst of this amazing season we are in right now where God’s people are moving further into their destiny as they continue to align and yield with Him, the weightiness of the invitation upon us increases.

I had an encounter with Jesus today where I saw the rivers that flow from the throne. (Revelation 22:1) I saw the Lord standing in the midst of the river and His heart was full of invitation. The river that flowed was full of life and full of breakthrough. So clear, so pure, so refreshing. Jesus stood in the water and the invitation was released “WHERE ARE THE SEEKERS? WHERE ARE THE SEEKERS OF MY HEART? Come in! Come in! Come deeper still”

As I went to dive into the water I noticed that around the edges of where the river flowed where the people of God, but many didn’t hear. The invitation fell on deaf ears. The Lord kept inviting, He kept pursuing, but for many, they did not hear the invitation. The glorious invitation to know Him in a way they never have. To hear His heart, to see Him, to see His Glory, to know Him so deeply.

When I looked closer, I saw that they were enamoured by these beautiful, sparkling doors. These doors were huge, some were gold, some made of diamonds, some covered in glitter. God’s people were being ‘lured’ to these doors and they became so fixated upon what was sparkling and glittering, they missed the invitation from His heart. They had been lured into a cage of distraction.

I then saw Jesus speak with such tenderness and love…

“Don’t be dazzled, enamoured or distracted by what sparkles and shines in this season.”

ENAMOURED: To be filled with love for; have admiration for (Definition taken from google)

My heart was breaking as I was watching what was taking place. I fell to my knees in repentance of all the areas of my life where distraction had crept in. Deep heart cries flooded out of my heart, crying out to the Lord to give us all eyes to see and ears to hear, that His invitation would NEVER fall on deaf ears in the body of Christ.

He spoke again:

“This is a crucial, critical moment right now in the earth. My people, you need to be more intentional than ever in pursuit of My heart and laying low in Me. Otherwise many of you will find yourselves being lured away into distraction by things that sparkle and shine that were not sent by Me. There will be a great trade off of intimacy for the “sparkles” of opportunity.”

The urgency of the season filled me, that we would not fall into idolatry, but keep Jesus as our first love.

It’s ALL about Jesus! HE is our greatest treasure and He is PASSIONATE about intimacy with His people. He is so good, He is so loving, He was releasing a warning in the invitation so we as God’s people would safeguard ourselves from distraction in this season.

The Lord showed me VERY clearly, the opportunities that are coming in this season of opportunity and A LOT of them look good, but they aren’t the ones the Lord is breathing on. They will sparkle, they will glitter and they will shine, but they are a distraction.

SPLASH!

I dive into the rivers around the throne along with many of God’s people. We began swimming in this beautiful river. Facedown, completely immersed, so much peace, so much life, every fibre of your being felt more alive and sensitive than ever. Such joy in the rivers of the Spirit.

The clarity in the river was pristine, such security and strength found in the depths.

The deeper we went into the river, I heard Him speaking “Go lower still, yield, seek Me unchartered places of My heart await you.” I noticed that the deeper we went into the river, there was no end, no ‘floor’ like you would see if you scuba dived in the ocean. But the deeper we went the clearer I could see the BLUEPRINTS and STRATEGY of His heart.

In the LOW PLACES were the CLEAREST BLUEPRINT STRATEGIES of His heart for this season.

IN THIS SEASON, THE STRATEGIES OF MAN WILL FRUSTRATE, BUT THE STRATEGIES OF MY HEART WILL ACCELERATE

The deeper I went into the river I could hear Him so loudly “In this season, the strategies of man will frustrate, but the strategies of MY HEART will ACCELERATE.”

The revelation of the strategies of His heart was being found in the depths, in the place of surrender, in the place of being yielded and intentional focus upon Him was so clear to me. It was almost like a lot of the strategies of His heart didn’t “make sense in the natural”. They were almost “opposite” to what many had experienced or implemented. It required a deeper level of dependence upon Him to make it work, but that was the glorious BREAKTHROUGH PLACE.“

Within your heart you can make plans for your future, but the Lord chooses the steps you take to get there” – Proverbs 16:9

The strategies that were found in the DEPTHS released ACCELERATION. The FRUIT of the strategies found in the depths was ACCELERATION. The fruit of ‘man-made’ strategy was FRUSTRATION. The Lord showed me that the FRUIT of strategy will be clear in this season. To break the man-made strategy frustration, it simply required a deeper seeking of Jesus and His heart and wisdom. A constant seeking and not moving until the blueprint strategy is received.

The BEAUTIFUL THING was the acceleration, breakthrough, life and increase that came from the depths, from the intentionality of seeking Him ABOVE ALL ELSE in this season, FOCUS upon Him as FIRST LOVE and not being distracted by what glitters or sparkles, MORE OPPORTUNITY was birthed than would have EVER been offered by the doors that sparkled and glittered that enamoured the people of God.

I believe the Lord is repeating over and over “Come deeper still. Focus on Me! Be intentional in seeking Me! Don’t forsake the secret place! BECAUSE of the level of breakthrough we are moving into! The level of increase and blessing we are about to see! The level of favour being released! But in it all – HE wants to remain the GREATEST TREASURE! HE wants to remain our FIRST LOVE!

Let us never come to a place where His invitation falls upon deaf ears.

Let the cry of our hearts be “Jesus, have your way! I say YES and come DEEPER STILL! I choose to DAILY, INTENTIONALLY seek YOU! I yield myself to you again! I align myself with all you have for Me and I wait on you for your wisdom, direction and strategy. Give me eyes to see and ears to hear. Let me be enamoured by only YOU!”

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: To subscribe or unsubscribe please click on the link below: http://lanavawser.com/subscription/

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar