In this hour will you choose the fear of the Lord or the fear of man??

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words  In this hour will you choose the fear of the Lord or the fear of man??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Frannie Antonucci
    Participant

As I STUDY AND TEACH A STUDY I WAS IMPRESSED  by the HOLY GHOST..

To do this teaching and share.. The question is… Who will you choose to fear in this hour???

If we choose to fear the LORD we have nothing else to fear…

Notes from Dake Study Bible./Derek Prince..
    <h1>Psa 104: (KJV)</h1>
    ***104 Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

<sup>@@@2 </sup>Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

<sup>@@@@@3 </sup>Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

<sup>4 </sup>Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

<sup>5 </sup>Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

<sup>6 </sup>Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

<sup>7 </sup>At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.

<sup>8 </sup>They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.

<sup>9 </sup>Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

<sup>10 </sup>He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.

<sup>11 </sup>They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.

<sup>12 </sup>By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.

<sup>13 </sup>He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.

<sup>14 </sup>He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

<sup>15 </sup>And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man’s heart.

<sup>16 </sup>The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;

<sup>17 </sup>Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.

Benefits of Fearing the LORD..

Beginning of wisdom Proverbs 1:7<sup>7 </sup>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

Depart from Evil Proverbs 3:7<sup>7 </sup>Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Prolong Life: 2:7 <sup>27 </sup>The fear of the Lord prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Four things to FEAR.. Proverbs 8: 13 evil, ARROGANCE PRIDE..<sup> 13 </sup>The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate

PSA 112:1

Prov 28:14 <sup>14 </sup>Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.

THINGS NOT TO FEAR.

Do not fear MAN. Fear of man is a snare and traps millions . They love the praise of man more than the praise of the LORD. It is equally dangerous and deceiving..

Matt 10 26-31 <sup>26 </sup>Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

<sup>27 </sup>What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

<sup>28 </sup>And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

<sup>29 </sup>Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

<sup>30 </sup>But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

<sup>31 </sup>Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Pharisees  loved the praises of men more than the praises of GOD…

John 14:23

<sup>23 </sup>Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

When you do something to be seen of man or to receive the praise of man he has a full reward and will have none in the next life.

MATT 6:1-8

Derek Prince.. The Fear of the LORD… GOD is the teacher we are the pupils…

Treasure HIS word… receive it.

Incline your ear to wisdom and your heart to understanding..

Submit and be teachable..

Impassioned prayer.. lift up your voice for understanding.

You cannot separate the knowledge of the LORD from the Fear of the LORD….

<sup> Proverbs 1: 7 </sup>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

<sup>2 </sup>So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

<sup>3 </sup>Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

<sup>4 </sup>If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

<sup>5 </sup>Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.

As I STUDY AND TEACH A STUDY I WAS IMPRESSED  by the HOLY GHOST..

To do this teaching and share.. The question is… Who will you choose to fear in this hour???

If we choose to fear the LORD we have nothing else to fear…

Notes from Dake Study Bible./Derek Prince..
    <h1>Psa 104: (KJV)</h1>
    ***104 Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

<sup>@@@2 </sup>Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

<sup>@@@@@3 </sup>Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

<sup>4 </sup>Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

<sup>5 </sup>Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

<sup>6 </sup>Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

<sup>7 </sup>At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.

<sup>8 </sup>They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.

<sup>9 </sup>Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

<sup>10 </sup>He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.

<sup>11 </sup>They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.

<sup>12 </sup>By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.

<sup>13 </sup>He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.

<sup>14 </sup>He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

<sup>15 </sup>And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man’s heart.

<sup>16 </sup>The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;

<sup>17 </sup>Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.

Benefits of Fearing the LORD..

Beginning of wisdom Proverbs 1:7<sup>7 </sup>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

Depart from Evil Proverbs 3:7<sup>7 </sup>Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Prolong Life: 2:7 <sup>27 </sup>The fear of the Lord prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Four things to FEAR.. Proverbs 8: 13 evil, ARROGANCE PRIDE..<sup> 13 </sup>The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate

PSA 112:1

Prov 28:14 <sup>14 </sup>Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.

THINGS NOT TO FEAR.

Do not fear MAN. Fear of man is a snare and traps millions . They love the praise of man more than the praise of the LORD. It is equally dangerous and deceiving..

Matt 10 26-31 <sup>26 </sup>Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

<sup>27 </sup>What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

<sup>28 </sup>And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

<sup>29 </sup>Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

<sup>30 </sup>But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

<sup>31 </sup>Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Pharisees  loved the praises of men more than the praises of GOD…

John 14:23

<sup>23 </sup>Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

When you do something to be seen of man or to receive the praise of man he has a full reward and will have none in the next life.

MATT 6:1-8

Derek Prince.. The Fear of the LORD… GOD is the teacher we are the pupils…

Treasure HIS word… receive it.

Incline your ear to wisdom and your heart to understanding..

Submit and be teachable..

Impassioned prayer.. lift up your voice for understanding.

You cannot separate the knowledge of the LORD from the Fear of the LORD….

<sup> Proverbs 1: 7 </sup>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

<sup>2 </sup>So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

<sup>3 </sup>Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

<sup>4 </sup>If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

<sup>5 </sup>Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.

Isa 33:6. <sup>6 </sup>And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

Ask HIM TO IMPART THE FEAR OF THE LORD IN YOU….

Oh GOD I come to you in the name of JESUS.. I ask you to impart to me the wonderful treasure of the LORD the Fear of the LORD… in JESUS name…

Isa 33:6. <sup>6 </sup>And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

Ask HIM TO IMPART THE FEAR OF THE LORD IN YOU….

Oh GOD I come to you in the name of JESUS.. I ask you to impart to me the wonderful treasure of the LORD the Fear of the LORD… in JESUS name…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar