“If You're Receiving Your Life-Review Before Your Life-Review Right Now!”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “If You're Receiving Your Life-Review Before Your Life-Review Right Now!”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“If You’re Receiving Your Life-Review Before Your Life-Review Right Now!”

by Lonnie Mackley 19 Feb., 2019

I felt impressed by the Holy Spirit to write something to you today that He has been tapping me on the shoulder about that many of us are going through right now. Since we are very likely the generation of Christians who are to be the Bride without spot or wrinkle, the Holy Spirit has been showing us everything right now that we would normally only see in our life-review if we died and stood before Jesus right now. This can be a rather difficult process because we have to see the true motivations behind what we have done in life and how it has affected people along the way. It is hard to see the real us as God sees us, but these revelations must be given to us so that we can repent and be ready for this final harvest of souls in the earth and Jesus’ soon return as King here. God can only send us where “His” character can keep us, and in order to walk in His power for healing and casting out of evil spirits, we must go through many breakings in order to prepare for this. God cannot trust our flesh and neither should we; He can only trust His Son through us!

LK 10:27 He answered: ” Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and,Love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

I have studied a large number of Christian near-death experiences where people died and were given their life-review and then sent back to earth and there are a number of commonalities about what people reported. They said they were standing before Jesus and some angels and they saw a panoramic movie of their whole life from birth to present, and nothing was edited out! They felt nothing but love and non-judgment from Jesus but they also said that He was firm but fair through the whole process. What seemed to impress them the most is that their life-review was not about all of their accomplishments, it was about how they had treated people here; and they got to not only see and hear what they said and did, but they also got to feel how each person felt that they had hurt through their words and actions. And Jesus also felt the pain of each event as well. They also saw the ripple effect as these things went down the chain and affected more people from the ones they had hurt. In the end it was just about how they had loved God and loved people in life.

1JN 3:3 Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure.

So if you are going through this try not to get depressed or be down on yourself because what is happening is actually a mercy because it gives us the chance to repent and correct things here on earth now rather than having to face them with Jesus. This is all meant to help you and those you will be around from this time forward. It is meant to kill us and allow Jesus to live through us unhindered as this last harvest is harvested through us. In time as these things get corrected you (and also the people around you) will be very glad to see the positive changes in your character and behavior as all of the selfish motives, deceit, manipulations, and negative words and actions are purged out of you, and Jesus’ character shines through you more and more each day. This is indeed your time to shine dear one, so rejoice that Jesus is getting rid of all of the “light-dimmers” in your life and soul. Also, remember that there are also a lot of really good things about you that Jesus approves of already! you are just being pruned so that you can bear more and better fruit!

JN 15:1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. <sup>2</sup> He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar