"I Will Shake Everything That Can Be Shaken" – Siman Tov Allalouf

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "I Will Shake Everything That Can Be Shaken" – Siman Tov Allalouf

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Word from Yerushalaim

I Will Shaken Everything

That Can Be Shaken

Iran earth quake in January 2020

March 7 2020

I am sending out this short report for prayers: In light of the many things that are shaking the earth in this season, we can rest assured the Lord is still enthroned above the heavens and hears the cry of our prayers. I am including here a prophetic word Rick Riding who started the 24/7 House of Prayer here in Jerusalem, because it helps shed some light of understanding on what we are seeing and experiencing all over the world right now. Even this Corona-virus that is beginning to shut down many things in the global economy. But we must remember this word from scripture which Rick talks about, because we see that in the shaking things:  “signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that have been made, that those things which are not shaken may remain.”

See that you don’t refuse him who speaks. For if they didn’t escape when they refused him who warned on the earth, how much more will we not escape who turn away from him who warns from heaven, whose voice shook the earth then, but now he has promised, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the heavens.” This phrase, “Yet once more”, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that have been made, that those things which are not shaken may remain. Therefore, receiving a Kingdom that can’t be shaken, let’s have grace, through which we serve God acceptably, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire. 

Heb 12:25 – 29

begin quote:

We live in Jerusalem. Our house of prayer, Succat Hallel, looks out at the Temple Mount. As we were worshiping, the Lord began to give me a vision of the Lord on His throne above that hill where He will eventually reign.

And in this vision, He showed that there was a bowl that was full from the intercession of people. And He ordered that the bowl be emptied, there was a tipping point. And this huge drop of water came down, and then when it hit Jerusalem, it went in ripples to the ends of the Earth.

And He said, “This water represents that I am going in this season to bring water to the very driest places in the world.” Places like many of the nations of the Middle East. And then He began to show the next step in that process.

He had a huge round threshing basket. That’s a basket, in the Middle East they will put grain in this basket and then they throw it in the air and the wind blows away the chaff.

And He took the Temple Mount and the Western Wall, he put them in this basket. He said, “It will start here, but it will go to the ends of the Earth.” And He said, “I will shake everything that can be shaken. So that what cannot be shaken will remain.”

But what I noticed was He was the one absolutely in control of the shaking. He took the basket and He threw it in the air, and then the Temple Mount came back down again. And then there was a pause. And then He threw it again and even higher, a greater shaking. And then higher and even greater shaking.

And each time He would do this, the shaking would go out to the ends of the Earth. And He said, “In the times of these shaking, you may think I am not in control, but know that I am in control.” I believe He’s saying that to Hong Kong today.

In the midst of the shaking, He is in control. And when it is time for a particular shaking to stop, He stopped that shaking.

And then He showed me a next step in this process. I saw something like a rectangle in front of Him. One end was full of light. The other end full of darkness. But most of the bar, most of the rectangle, was full of gray.

And He made me to know that the gray represented confusion and compromise. And He took His hands and He just pushed the gray away. And everything became very polarized. It was either very dark or it was very light.

And He said, “This is what I’m going to do in Jerusalem. And this is what I’m going to do with My church in the nations. I am going to make clear and separate the darkness from the light.” And then in the last scene, He showed me again the threshing basket.

And when there would be a moment, just a pause in between these birth pangs, believers would bring to His feet a little basket with fish and loaves of bread. The fish represented people that had come to the Lord. The bread represented signs and wonders and miracles.

And we would give him this little basket. And then He would give us back a larger basket. And then there would be another shaking. And then there would be a pause. And we would bring the larger basket and lay it down at His feet.

And this time He would give us a medium-sized basket. After the next section, we would lay down the medium basket and say, “Thank You, Lord, for this harvest. Thank You for the miracles.” And then it would become an even bigger basket.

And finally, in the end, the baskets were so big that we could not carry them by ourselves. We had to ask others to help us to bring in the great harvest.

So the Lord is saying, “Do not be afraid of the chaos in the times of the shaking. But know that through these shaking, I will bring forth My kingdom which cannot be shaken.”

end quote:

Click Here for Video

You can now access archived articles from the past by  clicking here.

To prevent being unsubscribed, use the forward to a friend link below only
    subscribe to this list | forward to friend | facebook

Copyright © 2020 Siman Tov Allalouf, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email as a result of your subscription, please advise if you did not request.
    Our mailing address is:

Siman Tov Allalouf

P.O. Box 2541

Jerusalem 9102401

Israel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar