“I Want You Included As We March Forward” (PODCAST and Written)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “I Want You Included As We March Forward” (PODCAST and Written)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Bring Me everything, saith the Lord, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Don’t hold back; now is not the time to hold back, Children.  Come forth bearing gifts: the gifts that I, Myself, have given you, Amen.

Come NOW, and come quickly.  I want YOU included as we march forward. We now pursue and chase the enemy, and the Victory is already Mine.  I share My own Victory with those who stand and march with Me.  We are one Kingdom, one people; and we are all under the promises and headship of My Father God Almighty.

Daily, let Me lead you through the day. As we share in My Ministry on earth and in heaven, I bring you close to Me.  We are one now and forever, Amen.  As we become “all in all” ~ all come and all see.  These things are given (see Eph 1:22-231 Cor 15:25-28).

Be wary [watchful, cautious] of the wolves dressed in sheep’s clothing (see Matt 7:15); and the evil one, the darkness, dressed in light in order to mimic Me, your Christ (2 Cor 11:13-14).  He also gathers unto himself.

Read the Bible, and see the Truth now; I am the Truth, and I am already written (John 14:17-182 Pet 1:21Matt 4:1-11).  Hear Me, My Voice, and confirm My written Word as you do this. My Victory is yours now.  Be blessed this day, knowing that all of My Children are loved equally; and that I never leave you or forsake you, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Deut 31:7-8Heb 13:5-6).

Love each other as I, Myself, love you; and My heavenly Kingdom, the Kingdom of God is even now alive within you (see Luke 17:21).  Children, come now and rejoice in My eternal gift to you now and later.  Rejoice because we are one now and forever.  Seek Me daily and listen for My voice of reassurance: “I will never leave you nor forsake you, because I am all love; and I love you with all that I AM, Amen Amen Amen.

Catch our PodCasts 3 times a week on our YouTube Channel or Website/Blog (along with the written piece) at
    Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar