“I Saw Little Children and Butterflies Playing In Heaven”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “I Saw Little Children and Butterflies Playing In Heaven”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.” (John 14:5-7)

God asked me, “What do you see?”

I saw golden light completely filling a forest. I briefly saw the image of Jesus standing in the middle of this light.  He quickly became a tunnel of light that opened into one of the most beautiful forested parks I have ever seen.

A few butterflies flew in the sky above a large field within the park; several Children stood in this big field of green within the park. There was a large tree to the right of them; and I saw a large temple in the background behind it.

The precious Children appeared to be about three to six years old. The butterflies flitted from Child to Child, as the Children reached out to touch them. There was great excitement as one of the butterflies occasionally landed on a Child and then flew away; the Children ran after them laughing. God explained, “THESE CHILDREN LIVE WITHIN CHRIST’S LOVE FOR ALL (see 1 Cor 13:13).”

I noticed an adult watching the Children intensely. I heard God say, “This is how we cause adults within the Kingdom of God to become as Children. The adult(s) watch My heavenly Children in order to become as they are.  These heavenly Children are as the butterflies. They have already become transformed into My true nature of love for all of My creation.  They have completed their (1)metamorphosis. The Children already recognize Me in all forms of Life.  I am Life and I am all in all, Amen Amen and again Amen (See Eph 1:22-23, 1 Cor 15:28).”

[NOTES, DEFINITIONS, VERSES]

(1) “metamorphosis”: “…  A CHANGE OF THE form or NATURE OF A a thing or PERSON INTO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ONE, BY natural or SUPERNATURAL MEANS.

• Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW CREATION; old things have passed away; behold,ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW
      (2 Cor 5:17)

We are so blessed.  God does everything needed for us.  What immense love!  Thank You Father, Amen!

Like Us/Become Our Friend On Facebook
    Follow Us On Facebook

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I was writing today about the “Jesus in you” people being a witness to the people of the world as they observed the love and power along with peace and joy in them.

Chris Williams
    Participant

Ron, that is amazing.  I am in awe at all that God is giving His Children – through so many.  Confirmation after confirmation.  It is beautiful to watch and be part of isn’t it.  I praise and thank God for His Word through you.  Thank you for taking the time to share it with me.  Heaven is truly coming to earth as He calls us into His One Body.  God bless you and His works through you, Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar