Over the last few days I have had numerous encounters with the Lord and dreams regarding “speaking” and the “mouth”. 2020 and beyond we are moving into an era of declaration and I believe right now the Lord is teaching His people in deeper ways than ever the power of their words, their authority in Christ and the power of decreeing the Word of God.
As I have sought the Lord after these encounters and dreams I heard the Lord say “Welcome to the school of the mouth!!”
There is an invitation being extended by the Lord right now to enter into a time of being schooled by the Holy Spirit in the power of our words like never before.
“Your words are so powerful that they will kill or give life,
and the talkative person will reap the consequences.” (Proverbs 18:21 – TPT)
I heard the Lord say “I am raising the standard in the lives of many through the revelation of My Word on the words that they speak”
The Lord has already begun to shine His light upon His Word and speak to many about the power of declaration but this major shift is going to continue and increase because this is the new era where we shall decree a thing and it shall be established (Job 22:28)
CONVICTION UPON THE TONGUE – NO MORE CARELESS WORDS
“Careless words stab like a sword, but wise words bring healing.” – Proverbs 12:18 (NCV)
“Reckless words are like the thrusts of a sword, cutting remarks meant to stab and to hurt. But the words of the wise soothe and heal.” – Proverbs 12:18 (TPT)
“You can be sure of this: when the day of judgment comes, everyone will be held accountable for every careless word[a] he has spoken.Your very words will be used as evidence against you, and your words will declare you either innocent or guilty.” – Matthew 12:36 (TPT)
As I continued to seek the Lord’s heart I felt strongly this beautiful invitation to be schooled by Him which would lead to a realm of revelation of re-introduction to the power of decree and the authority and power of the Word of God, and at the same time I felt the fear of God strongly. The sense surrounded me strongly that what we are going to be entrusted with in this new era in this move of God there is a weighty responsibility upon us as the people of God to steward our words well.
The Holy Spirit spoke again:
“Fire is coming upon the tongue”
“I am bringing MAJOR deliverance to My people of WRONG declarations”
There is a MAJOR purification and conviction of the Holy Spirit coming into the body of Christ like we have never seen before to bring conviction and purification of words that are spoken. For the Lord is going to bring forth DEEP healing in hearts of many are they say YES to entering into the School of the Mouth with the Lord. “For out of the heart the mouth speaks” (Matthew 12:34)
The Lord is going to continue to convict and highlight words that are flowing out of mouths that are not in line with the Word of God and the truth of Scripture. It is the love of God that is going to bring the correction. He is going to the root of lies, of unforgiveness, of bitterness and the place of simple “careless speech” as He trains His people in the power of words and the power in the tongue because we are moving into a time where a decree will be made of what the Lord is saying and there shall be a SUDDEN manifestation.
When the Lord spoke “Fire is coming upon the tongue”, He spoke of conviction and purification, but He also spoke of commissioning. This is the era where fire will fall upon tongues and a commissioning will take place in greater ways of those being positioned to speak, sing and declare the Word of the Lord. Many have lost their voice and this is the era where voices will be restored.
There is a mighty wave of His deliverance being released upon the tongue to deliver the people of God from declaring things that are not His heart, not what He is saying and not His truth that’s being spoken over themselves and others. God is dealing with lies and half truths and leading His people into a place of declaring what He is saying that aligns with His Word.
THOSE THAT EMBRACE THE SCHOOL OF THE MOUTH WILL HAVE MOUTHS THAT FLOW WITH HEAVENLY WISDOM THAT’S NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE
I heard the Lord say “Those that embrace the school of the mouth will have mouths that flow with heavenly wisdom that has never been seen before.”
What the Lord is going to do by His Spirit in this intense training, purifying and preparation that will take place in the “School of the Mouth” will see MAJOR revelation and impartations of wisdom being released to them and they shall open their mouths and out shall flow revelation of His wisdom and the mind of Christ that has not been seen before. The level of wisdom God is going to release will be unprecedented.
It’s all about yielding to the process of the Lord and training of the Lord to speak what He sees and then see the manifestation of what He speaks. For the Lord showed me that many are speaking words over their lives that are words of death, they are not words of life and there is a mighty heralding summons of the Lord to stand in this new era and to speak ONLY THAT which He speaks and to speak LIFE.
The Lord is going to demonstrate like NEVER BEFORE in this new era the power of words and the power of BLESSING and decreeing His Word.
POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY AND INFLUENCE IN THE EARTH WILL INCREASE TO SPEAK THAT WHICH HE IS SAYING
Esther 4:14:
“For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” (ESV)
In this “Esther”, “Joseph” and “Daniel” Era there will be ever increasing doors that are going to open to many in the body of Christ to move into different mountains of culture to speak forth the Word of the Lord and this invitation into the “School of the Mouth” with the Lord is going to see these ones receive the wisdom and download of blueprint strategies from heaven to answer the problems and issues that kings and leaders will need. We have seen this has already begun but it is going to increase in momentum like we have never seen before where the Church will be called on to SPEAK the wisdom of God in places of significant influence that will shift and change nations.
There is not only a mighty deliverance of wrong declarations taking place by the Spirit upon His people that are rooted in lies and not the truth of His Word, there will be MIGHTY deliverance that will take place in cities and nations through the declaration and decree of His Word both to those of influence and those leadings the mountains of culture, but also a mighty deliverance in prayer.
I heard the Lord say “In 2020 and beyond there will be mighty demonstrations of My decrees suddenly unlocking the destiny in nations in ways that have never been seen before.
WATCH THE DELIVERANCE THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE DECREE OF MY WORD IN PRAYER
There is about to be an EXPLOSIVE demonstration of the deliverance of God that will be seen in prayer and intercession as the Word of God is decreed and declared.
In this decade of decree and declaration there will be POWERFUL demonstrations of the power of the Word of God in decreeing it where sudden shifts and manifestations will happen in accelerated momentum. These powerful demonstrations will not just be “sporadic” and “here or there” but it will become the normal to see swift shifts and answered prayer through the decree of His Word.
I AM GOING TO DEAL WITH THE BACKBITING
The Lord showed me that there is much ‘backbiting’ that is taking place in the body of Christ right now and there are ‘words being spoken in secret’ that is really partnering with a spirit of witchcraft and bringing curses upon fellow believers. The fire of God and His conviction is coming in greater increase to deal with the backbiting. The Lord is doing a deep work in the body of Christ to bring unity. To bring His people into a place of brotherly love and honour of one another.
“Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” – John 15:13
There is a deep work of the Spirit of God that is taking place right now but will significantly increase that is going to deal with words that have been spoken over one another that is bringing division and heartache.
I saw the fear of God coming upon the Church in such a significant way that there will be MASS repentance that will take place over ‘backbiting words’ and ‘careless words’ that have been spoken and a revival of honour and love will blossom in many ways and many of those ways will be unexpected but the hand of the Lord.
“I never let ugly or hateful words come from my mouth, but instead I let my words become beautiful gifts that encourage others” – Ephesians 4:29
LIMITATIONS WILL BE REMOVED AS WORDS CHANGE
There are limitations that many are living under right now and some of those limitations are connected to the words that they are prophesying over themselves and others. In this beautiful invitation into the “School of the Mouth” with the Lord is accepted these limitations will be shattered and removed as the TRUTH of the Word of God shines bright to expose, to uproot, to untangle and to activate.
2020 and beyond will be a decade to declare and decree and a decade of the boldest faith we have ever seen. A people will arise with increasing conviction of the power of the Word and the power of His Words on their lips like never before that will see mountains move.
The Lord spoke to me that 2020 and beyond He will demonstrate the POWER OF THE MUSTARD SEED!!!!! (Matthew 17:20) God is training His people in their decree and declaration like never before and leading them into a major increase of faith that they already have in Christ. The signs, wonders and miracles that will be seen in this decade of decree will be astounding and the invitation into the “School of the Mouth” with the Lord that is being extended right now is the preparation to walk in this like never before.
The Church is being prepared to walk in creative miracles through the declaration of His Word like never before. The fire of His purification is falling now upon tongues so that tongues may carry His fire like never before.
The invitation is being released. Will you say yes? Invite the Holy Spirit to come and give Him permission to do whatever He has to do to purify your mouth, teach you and prepare you to partner with Him in this new decade of decree that we are about to enter into.