I HAD A VISION AND I SAW EPHESIANS 3:20 ON FIRE ACROSS THE USA – Lana Vawser

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words I HAD A VISION AND I SAW EPHESIANS 3:20 ON FIRE ACROSS THE USA – Lana Vawser

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I HAD A VISION AND I SAW EPHESIANS 3:20 ON FIRE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA….
    by Lana

By Lana Vawser

Today as I sat in worship, enjoying the Lord and pondering the word that I felt to release for the day, I was completely surprised by what the Lord said and did.

I heard the words “I am now giving Donald Trump a double portion of victory and triumph for all that has come against him. Double for the trouble!”

A fire then burned in my spirit that the Lord wanted this word released and decreed. I began to seek the Lord about this double portion and what He was wanting to say.

Instantly, I heard the words “For the sake of the breakthrough, healing and increase of the nations. For the sake of the Kingdom and My name and Glory being extended across the earth.”

The sense surrounded me so strongly that the Lord is using President Trump right now to break ground, to break ground that has not been broken before, and where it seems impossible, rivers are going to spring forth in the dry lands.

I AM DOING SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW

“Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.” ~ Isaiah 43:19

I felt the Lord’s heart for the pioneering that is taking place in the nation of the United States and President Trump being used to bring about an unprecedented level of breakthrough.

DOMINO EFFECT BREAKTHROUGH

I then heard the words “All of hell is frantic over what I am doing in the United States because the breakthrough taking place in the nation is releasing the DOMINO EFFECT BREAKTHROUGH into other nations all across the world. My plan and picture is so much bigger than every one can see. The redemption, healing, freedom, increase and breakthrough that I am orchestrating and bringing into the United States is going to flow like a river and into all over nations in the earth.”

THERE IS AN ELIJAH AND THE PROPHETS OF BAAL SHOWDOWN OCCURRING IN THE SPIRIT OVER THE UNITED STATES RIGHT NOW

“There is an Elijah and the prophets of Baal showdown occurring in the spirit over the United States right now. It is war, and where things look completely impossible, I am looking for those places, and in a moment, I will send My fire from heaven that will crush the impossibilities in the United States and testify My name and power to the ends of the nation. I am the One and Only true God!!!! My victory and triumph will be displayed LOUDLY against the enemy and what stands against My plans. My people, you MUST STAND and you MUST pray, you MUST worship over the nation. You must NOT leave your post. Cry out, cry out in this war, cry out in this war and watch and see My fire fall in POWER to testify of My greatness and My power to bring LIFE all around.”

THE SEASON OF “UNDONE”

“Donald Trump and the United States of America are carrying a BREAKER ANOINTING in this season, that I am about to release in POWER throughout the earth in increased ways. I am looking for My people to lay down their offences, to lay down their agendas, to lay down their expectations and continue to seek My heart and cry out for eyes to see and ears to hear what I am doing. What I am doing is COMPLETELY NEW, it has not been seen before and all the demonic forces are TERRIFIED and they are attempting to create roadblocks, chaos, fear, turbulence and terror. But I am calling My people to rise up in their place of intimacy with Me, to seek out My heart and hear what I am saying and ALIGN with My decree, even if it doesn’t fit with your ‘preconceived earthly ideas or expectations. My ways are higher, and I am bringing about a manifestation of My power, Glory and love in the United States and the earth that is going to mark this season, “THE SEASON OF BEING UNDONE”. Undone by My love, My wisdom, My power, My Sovereignty and My power.”

EXPOSING AND UNDOING

“In using Donald Trump in this season I am exposing and undoing MUCH in the body of Christ and the earth. The poison and what is carried in the heart is being exposed BECAUSE I want to bring healing. I want to bring restoration, I want to bring My people to a place where they can see Me and My hand even when I show up and move in a way that they don’t understand. There is a great UNDOING taking place to invite My people into the NEW. The mandate is upon My people more than ever to seek Me, to truly cultivate their intimacy with Me, their secret place, to know Me, to know My heart and to be able to PERCEIVE the new thing that I am doing even when it offends or looks completely different to what they expect. I am moving powerfully in this season, and I am getting things done and I am inviting My people to join with Me in all I am doing.”

“Many may kick and scream and throw accusations at one another, a strife rising to the surface in the body of Christ because of what I am doing, how I am using President Trump and what I am doing in the nation of the United States. How this grieves My heart and I long for My people to come together as one in unity. I know there are many who are disheartened, angry and disillusioned, but I say unto you, come to Me and let Me comfort you. Let Me love on you, let Me minister to you, let Me reassure you that I have got this. I am working, and ALL THINGS are going to turn out for your good and the good of the nation of the United States as My people continue to stand and intercede and agree.”

I SAW EPHESIANS <span class=”aBn” tabindex=”0″ data-term=”goog_2048967662″><span class=”aQJ”>3:20</span></span> BURNING ON FIRE ACROSS THE NATION OF THE UNITED STATES

As I sat feeling the Lord’s heart so deeply for President Trump, for the people of God in the United States and the nation, I had a vision and I was taken up above the United States. It reminded me of the dream I had almost a year before President Trump was elected, where I saw the nation of the United States. Then came a great shaking and the word TRUMP changed to TRIUMPH and the Lord spoke to me that He was going to use Donald Trump to lead the United States of America into triumph.

This time, when I was taken above the United States again, I saw the Scripture reference EPHESIANS <span class=”aBn” tabindex=”0″ data-term=”goog_2048967663″><span class=”aQJ”>3:20</span></span> BURNING ON FIRE across the nation. In the spirit, I saw the WALLS of the United States of America and I saw in this season the people of God and the watchman have been WOKEN UP in the shaking and they have been and continue to be positioned on the walls again. They are crying out for a move of Holy Ghost fire in the nation. Day and night, they are crying out. The more they pray, the more they cry out, the BRIGHTER and BRIGHTER Ephesians <span class=”aBn” tabindex=”0″ data-term=”goog_2048967664″><span class=”aQJ”>3:20</span></span> BURNS.

God will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for His miraculous power constantly energizes you! – Ephesians <span class=”aBn” tabindex=”0″ data-term=”goog_2048967665″><span class=”aQJ”>3:20</span></span> (The Passion Translation)

In this great awakening and shaking in the United States God is wanting to encourage and reaffirm to His people that what He is doing in their lives is FAR BIGGER than their greatest request, unbelievable dream, and wildest imagination. God is going to EXCEED THEM in their lives.

Then on a bigger scale, as the people of God continue to battle and intercede for the United States, where they continue to move in the awakening of their authority and sonship, standing together in Unity, the POWER OF GOD that is going to be demonstrated in the nation of the United States is going to be GREATER than could have EVER been hoped, imagined, or dreamed. God is doing something MORE GLORIOUS than could ever have been imagined. It’s bigger than President Trump. He is just one significant piece to the divine puzzle. He is pioneering and breaking new ground, and the Spirit of God is coming in and bringing and going to continue to bring a great cleansing in the United States, a great uprooting and a positioning for greater breakthrough.

DON’T STOP PRAYING!!

The heart of this word was an encouragement for God’s people to continue to pray for the United States and President Donald Trump. I never imagined releasing so many words about President Trump ever, but I know that there is a great war against him, and it is VERY strong, BUT the Spirit of God is stronger andAS GOD’S PEOPLE CONTINUE TO PRAY there is a DOUBLE PORTION of VICTORY and TRIUMPH that will be given to him to bring breakthrough and for the Lord to accomplish what He is wanting to.

There are going to be many, many more situations where things come up, trouble comes up and it looks bleak, it looks dark, and then SUDDENLY the DOUBLE PORTION MANIFESTATION of the POWER OF GOD releasing VICTORY and TRIUMPH will be seen and many will be left with jaws wide open declaring “How in the world did that happen?”

The Lord is revealing Himself as KING! King of Kings and Lord of Lords in the nations like never before in this season. It’s just the beginning, the tip of the iceberg where we will begin to see heavenly breakthrough. The perfect justice, mercy, kindness and love of the Lord is going to be seen in the nations more and more than we have ever seen before.

God is using the United States and the breaking of new ground taking place there as a beacon of hope for other nations.

The greatest domino effect that we have ever seen in the nations is UPON US! This is a crucial time! We must repent and stop the offence, the bickering, the slandering taking place in the Church and pray like never before. We must continue to stand in the gap and repent on behalf of the nations.

Pray that GOD HEALS OUR LANDS in whatever and whichever way He chooses, with confident trust and expectation that He is doing something greater than we could ever hope, imagine or dream. It’s all about Jesus, and His Glory invading the earth and the stage is being set for the greatest move of the Holy Spirit in the nations than we have ever seen.

“Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.” – 2 Chronicles 7:14

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar