“I Entered The Shekinah Glory Of God In Heaven”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “I Entered The Shekinah Glory Of God In Heaven”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

(2 Corinthians 4:6-7)
    For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who HAS SHONE IN OUR HEARTS to give the light of the knowledge of the GLORY OF GOD IN THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that THE EXCELLENCE OF THE POWER MAY BE OF GOD and not of us.

God said, “Please write this down, Child.”

“What do you see?”

I, Chris, saw a wide opening and knew that it was a doorway passage that led to something or somewhere else; however, I did not see any sides on the doorway.

I saw a large brown boulder rock to my right side, but it also looked like I could walk through it. I asked our Lord, “Can I go through the passage?”

God said, “Yes,” and as He said this I saw myself walk through the doorway.  Immediately, I entered a NEW PLACE. I saw way down a long road; I could see the end of the road even though it was so far away that I should not have been able to.

The road became an open field of light.  I was in an open field of light with no road; the road had disappeared because the whole field had become the road, and vise versa.  This field extended into a horizon of Light.  Both were brilliant white light.

Way off in the distance I could see a lake; the water was baby blue.  It was beautiful!  As I walked toward it, God said, “We will get back to that later.”

I was able to see what appeared to be a desert of white light; there were white mountains in the background. They were fairly high. I then saw a beautiful blue sky behind the mountains. As I walked forward I got closer and closer to the mountains; and because of this, the sky was no longer seen.

For a short time, as I stood in front of the mountains, I felt as though the soft looking mountains of light (they were one light and one formation) would roll over me and envelope me.  I then realized that these were not mountains at all.  I heard God say, “Don’t be afraid, I am the light and I lay over, cover, all things.”

I was no longer afraid and began walking into the light (God). This light became a tunnel around me. It looked somewhat like a large funnel with the narrow end a short distance from where I had once stood. As I walked past this narrow part, the funnel continued to expand and become the width of the rest of the tunnel (which is the part that I was now walking in).

Through God’s Holy Spirit I knew that I was to continue walking; the light moved, and began to circle around me within the tunnel. This light was also very thick, and appeared to have a physical quality that was similar to thick cream or very soft ice cream.

I moved deeper and deeper into the tunnel type formation. It continued to circle around me. I then heard God say, “YOU HAVE ENTERED THE GLORY OF GOD.  We will stop here.”

The vision or visitation stopped.

[NOTE ADDED ON 3/2019: God says, “The (*)Shekinah Glory is God on earth.  In this generation, I well up and come from inside of you.  As I live glorified in My Son and shine in His face, so I will in you and through you.

PREPARE yourselves; prepare to meet God Almighty in all of His Glory; and then meet Me face to face, Amen Amen Amen.  God’s Grace [Divine influence on your heart, especially in gratitude and praise] fills you for this purpose.  My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(*) SHEKINAH Glory:  …”(dwelling) – a visible manifestation of the presence of God … Although the word is not found in the Bible, it occurs frequently in later Jewish writings. It refers to the instances when God showed Himself visibly, as, for example, on Mount Sinai (Ex 24:9-18) and in the Holy of Holies of the tabernacle and in Solomon’s Temple. The Shekinah was a luminous cloud which rested above the altar in the PLACE OF WORSHIP and LIT UP THE ROOM. When the Babylonians destroyed the Temple, the Shekinah glory vanished. There was no Shekinah in the temples rebuilt later under Zerubbabel and Herod. (from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary, Copyright © 1986, Thomas Nelson Publishers)

The website “GotQuestions” says the following: “The visible manifestation of God’s presence was seen not only by the Israelites but also by the Egyptians…”

(John 17:1-5)
    Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come.Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. NKJV

In Christ’s Love, Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar