lib·er·ate /ˈlibəˌrāt/  verb  —  “to set someone free from a situation, especially imprisonment or slavery, in which their liberty is severely restricted.”

Many have been wrapped in invisible chains, and the enemy has fought relentlessly to keep them bound. However, the Lord is saying, “I am liberating you, even in this very hour!” The Lion of Judah is roaring fiercely over you; like a mighty warrior, He is rushing in on the scene to liberate you and bring recompense for all that you have suffered.

artsfon.com-78696

I hear the sound of chains breaking! Truly, many who were once held in captivity are now being set free.

But the Lord is with me like a mighty warrior;
so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.
They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced;
their dishonor will never be forgotten (Jeremiah 20:11).

There are those, especially these last few days, who have felt severely restricted and assulted. Even like Elijah, they have secretly wanted to die because of the intensity of the battle (1 Kings 19:4-14). Yet know this: the very Zoe breath of God is blowing new life upon you. I see a mighty army of those who had once been wounded in the battle, now rising up! I prophesy that those dead bones are coming together now, even as it was in Ezekiel 37:1-10:

The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life.  I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.  I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

People of God, take heart! Those who have experienced an uncommon amount of warfare are now going to reap an uncommon amount of favor and blessing! Your faithfulness is being rewarded. Praise the Lord for what He is about to do, for your prayers have reached His throne and justice is being served. He is liberating you, for it was for freedom that He has set you free!

The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
    because the Lord has anointed me
    to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
    to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
    and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
    instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
    instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
    instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
    a planting of the Lord
    for the display of his splendor (Isaiah 61:1-3).