"Hurricane Harvey and a Turnaround ! A Harvest of Favor – by Fiorella Giordano

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Hurricane Harvey and a Turnaround ! A Harvest of Favor – by Fiorella Giordano

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Hurricane Harvey and a Turnaround for the Body of Christ! A Harvest of Favor, Purpose and Anointing” by Fiorella Giordano, Lindale, TX

I believe God is looking for hearts that are listening to Him. Hearts that are conscious to His will and desires and the movements of His pace.

Isaiah 30:21-23, “Your ears will hear a word behind you, ‘This is the way, walk in it,’ whenever you turn to the right or to the left, and you will defile your graven images overlaid with silver, and your molten images plated with gold. You will scatter them as an impure thing, and say to them, ‘Be gone!’ Then He will give you rain for the seed which you will sow in the ground, and bread from the yield of the ground, and it will be rich and plenteous; on that day your livestock will graze in a roomy pasture.”

A Dream of Doors of Opportunity

The morning of August 26th, I had a dream where I saw many doors and opportunities available. It was a corporate setting much like a fellowship hall and church or conference gathering, and there were many people there. I was told by the Lord that if I chose a certain door, I would cut my fruitfulness in my assignment, and that which could have bore 100-fold was only capable of producing 20 percent of that because it wasn’t the right season and I wouldn’t have the same impact.

Then I was shown the dates September 7-10 as significant to the Body of Christ—for us to have a keen awareness during those days. Immediately I was shown an offering box and I went to put my bread there, but then I sensed it was wrong. I discerned that the Lord was saying that there were two things in the “realm of provision” that He had given me. One was seed to sow and the other was bread to eat.

I heard the Lord say, “Do not give your bread. Do not give of the time I am calling you to eat from My will and from My Word. Do not sacrifice your intimacy with Me, do not sacrifice the bread that you find in My presence; I have bread for you to eat that you know not of. You will know if something is Me in this season by its demand. Give of your seed and not your bread. For the offering that I seek is obedience.”

1 Samuel 15:22, “Samuel said, ‘Has the Lord as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams.'”

Throughout the whole dream I saw everyone partaking of this instance of that moment. Many were gearing up to take the opportunities before them because there were no red flags. It was all seeming “smooth sailing”. But in the dream I felt an overwhelming sense that things were not in control, as I was able to discern the aftermath of the opportunities before people and how the misalignment in the most innocent levels could be disastrous.

The Dream Continues with “Harvey” and a 9-Day Turnaround!

At this moment I found myself on a computer responding to a public post on social media. I was ready to give my answer as to the opportunities that had been presented before me. I settled on the core place in the seat of my spirit, discerning the peace of God over the situation. I could not find the peace. I typed in the comment section, “My answer is no; I will not be taking these opportunities or these doors.” At that point the person who made the post said, “Thank you,” and I knew its attention had diverted from me. The user’s name was Harvey.

Harvey means “battle worthy”. I knew the Lord was then saying that Hurricane Harvey was a storm looking for a battle worthy opponent. Harvey represents an attack from the enemy in the form of distractions, varying in opportunities masked as favor, and looked for ways to pervert and scatter God’s promises and destiny.

I sensed the Lord’s heart over the dream and discerned a turnaround approaching. I was reminded of the story of Joan of Arc and the warrior she was. Joan was ready for battle with the strategy from Heaven and was able to lead a whole nation into an unprecedented victory—a victory they had not been able to apprehend before. She was able to change the tide of the 100-year war in only 9 days.

I believe that we are in the midst of a 9-day moment of shifting happening over Texas and also the Body of Christ. There is the sound of victory rising in the heart of people in spite of the present situation. The number 9 represents the fullness, the “fruit” of His Spirit. There is a fullness rising as a cry of victory and the fullness is—destiny.

Though Harvey’s storm has come against the Texas coast with the intent to displace, misalign, distract and scatter, the courage and readiness of the people is going to create a powerful decree in the heavens, attesting to a greater truth. It will shift the atmosphere in the midst of the present circumstances.

This shift will be marked and blessed by a greater focus on purpose and destiny. The vision and the path will be clear, the direction more pronounced, and the bonds of God alignments deepened. All these things together will bring forth a greater fruitfulness.

Be Ready for Favor, Purpose and Anointing!

The Body of Christ must be ready in this month of September, listening closely to the voice of God in every arena of life ranging from relationships, partnerships, opportunities and so on, as these are all key for the alignment necessary for the month of October where the “God door” is. November will be key in establishing the new anointing that comes with the new door. November 11-17th will be crucial for that as it is the harvesting of favor, purpose and anointing. It will be a crowning moment.

Many things that were spoken and initiated in May will bear a full fruit in November. Many entered into a destiny moment in July but it was partial; it was the first portion. Now is the moment of the double portion. God is sealing the second portion. He is the Author and Perfecter of your faith. He will fulfill what He initiated. His will releases the fullness of time.

Ephesians 1:9-10, “He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth.”

In this hour God is bringing a greater purity and consecration. He is bringing a greater focus into a greater purpose. Purpose, true purpose, releases fruitfulness.

John 15:8, “My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.” (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Fiorella Giordano
    8th Ocean – Sound & Love in Motion
    Email: fiorella.giordano@eighthocean.org

Fiorella Giordano is a speaker, worship leader, poet, and creative. She functions as Seer, discerning the destiny of different spheres of society, especially Media, Music, Art, Technology, Science, and Government. She carries deep insight into times and seasons and their dispensations over this generation, movements, spheres, and nations. She had a season of angelic visitations in 2011 that marked her life with deep understanding concerning sound, the realms of eternity, creation, and abundant life. Her deepest desire is to see this earth transformed by the manifestation of the resurrection and life of Jesus, expressed in its renewed nature as a new creation. She currently resides in East Texas.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar