HR "Dunamis Power! The Emergence of a Prophetic Army" Daniel Pontious, Sonora

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words HR "Dunamis Power! The Emergence of a Prophetic Army" Daniel Pontious, Sonora

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Prophets Inside a Mountain

Just recently I dreamed an extremely vivid dream. In the dream, there was a group of prophets held up inside a cave upon a mountain top. As I observed their activity within the hidden recesses of the cave, I noticed that there wasn’t just two or three prophets inside this cave, but hundreds of them.

Within the center chamber of this cave, there was a large, round stone table, and as I observed the activity around the table (for there were many prophets around this table), Jesus appeared with them, and in front of Him, upon the table, were battle plans and blueprints for war.

Jesus appeared to be instructing these prophets in not only what to do and say, but giving them supernatural authority over the angelic in other regions and spheres of influence. Jesus wasn’t dressed in royal robes or as a suffering Savior, but He was clothed as the Prince of the Lord’s Hosts, and Commander of the Armies of God (Joshua 5:13-15).

As I watched Him laying out plans for the prophets within this cave, I couldn’t help but notice that there was also activity towards the back of the cave. As I directed my attention there, I noticed that there were prophets placing large amounts of dynamite in the interior of this cavern. There was so much dynamite that it completely filled the back of the cavern.

Just then, My view panned to the outside of the cave, where I could now see the mountain itself that the cave was in. Upon the mountain was the word “Religion,” and it looked like it was engraved on its face.

As I sat there, trying to understand the images I was seeing, suddenly a lot of activity started happening around the outside of the cave. The prophets began emerging from the cavern with Jesus at their head, and the WHOLE top of the mountain exploded in front of my eyes! (Photo via Unsplash)

As Jesus and the prophets raced down the mountain, I realized that someone had lit the fuse upon the stockpile of dynamite, blowing the top of the mountain completely off; hot lava began to stream down from the peak and into the valleys below.

As the army of prophets continued their descent from the mountain, with Jesus in the lead, hosts of angels began to appear as groups of prophets split off from the main group and headed for their target areas Jesus had directed them towards.

The hot fire of the lava (God’s Dunamis power) flowed into the valleys below the mountain, igniting everything in its path, consuming them but not destroying them. The fire of God ignited the trees of the forests below while completely destroying the briers and thorns wrapped around them.

Meanwhile, the prophets went forth to the other 6 mountains around the valley to capture their targets, taking with them the angelic hosts dispatched by Jesus to aid them.

What This Means for the Body of Christ

So many people in the Body of Christ have been camped out in caves within religious structures all over the place, receiving instructions and plans from the Lord Himself, and waiting for the time to come forth from the caves they’ve been hiding in.

These prophetic people have been stockpiling “dynamite” inside of their lives in anticipation of a massive explosion of God’s power – power to transform the mountain of religion into a full manifestation of revival and outpouring.

As that stockpile of God’s Dunamis power is ignited, it’s not just going to blow the lid off of religious spirits, it is going to transform religious institutions into active volcanoes of Holy Spirit fire! The fire of God will consume the briers and thorns that have been wrapped around societies in the valleys below, igniting the trees of the forests (the people), but not destroying them. (Photo via Wikipedia)

“And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day.” (Isaiah 10:17)

God is preparing us for a massive explosion of His power, and what I believe is going to be an incredible harvest of souls, as He prepares each of us in the secret places where we are meeting with Him in anticipation of His coming forth!

Get ready, family, as the explosion of His power is going to bring down the religious spirits and release His armies (clothed in the armor of God) upon the rest of the mountains and the valleys!

“‘In those days and at that time,’ says the Lord, ‘the children of Israel will come, they and the children of Judah together; they will come up weeping [in repentance] as they come and seek the Lord their God [inquiring for and of Him]. THEY WILL ASK THE WAY TO ZION, WITH THEIR FACES IN THAT DIRECTION, SAYING, “COME, LET US JOIN OURSELVES TO THE LORD in an everlasting covenant that will not be forgotten.”

“‘My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray. They have made them turn aside [to the seductive places of idolatry] on the mountains. They have gone along [from one sin to another] from mountain to hill; they have forgotten their [own] resting place.'” (Jeremiah 50:4-6, emphasis added)

Daniel Pontious
    Every Believers Destiny
    Email: Daniel.pontious@yahoo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar