"Hope is Rising! Get Ready to Step into New Resurrection Life" Daneen Bottler

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Hope is Rising! Get Ready to Step into New Resurrection Life" Daneen Bottler

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Hope is Rising! Get Ready to Step into New Resurrection Life”
    Daneen Bottler, Portland, OR

God is Invigorating His People

I keep hearing the word “invigorate” in the spirit. As I sat in prayer recently, the Holy Spirit showed me a picture of a woman on a boat moving quite fast through the water; the sun was shining in her face and the wind was whipping through her hair. I could feel the overwhelming joy that she had, and at the same time I felt an energy and current of power in the atmosphere. I heard the Holy Spirit say, “I am invigorating My people.”

The scene shifted and I then saw another picture. This was a picture of a car going super fast on an open highway. All of a sudden, the window rolled down and the arms and head of a woman hung out the window. The sun was shining in her face and the wind was whipping through her hair as well. Her arms were flailing in the wind, and I could see the pure delight on her face as she was smiling and laughing. Such joy was present in both scenes, and I could feel the emotional impact of each one. I felt the delight of the Holy Spirit and heard Him again say, “I am invigorating My people.”

Passover and Easter 2019

There is an excitement and rejoicing in the heavens right now. As we are stepping into the Passover and Easter season, we are entering into a catalytic time for the Body of Christ. While we come into a remembrance of the resurrection season every year, there is something very specific about what is taking place right now, in 2019. We (the national and global Body of Christ) are stepping into a level of resurrection life, a dimension and invigoration of the Body of Christ that has never been seen at any other time in history. I see it like a convergence, a point of “suddenly”. While things that are of this world are shaking all around, God is working and there is an advancing through the release of the sound of Heaven and the song of the joy of the redeemed.

I prophesy the release of this Holy Spirit invigoration, this resurrection power surge, in Jesus’ name. I prophesy it, declare it and release it into the bones of every Believer, every Christian household, every ekklesia and person that follows after Christ. Those who have ears to hear, hear what the Holy Spirit is saying.

You will not only come alive, but you will be made new. Where you have been cursed, you will now be blessed. Where you have been scattered, you will now be unified. Where you have been oppressed, you will now be free.

The Breath and the Wind

In the Holy Spirit, I see and declare that the wind and breath of God is crossing streams and denominations and blasting through human ideologies and man made structures. No building can contain His resurrection life, no one person can demonstrate it fully, but the whole of the Body of Christ in the earth is beginning to be reformed and reshaped. Just as flesh and sinew was prophesied by Ezekiel to the vast army of dry bones, and they took form and shape into a great army, so the Bride of Christ is being reformed and the breath and wind of the Holy Spirit filling and invigorating her. Oh the majesty and beauty of God on display through her! Oh the magnificence of the demonstration of God’s power in the earth through her!

See now the resurrection power of Jesus Christ, where all things are made possible for those who believe, and where nothing is impossible when the Lord Jesus Christ is present. See His resurrection power, see Him make a spectacle of death as the principalities and powers are disarmed openly. See now, the Bride of Christ, His beloved, as she is being raised up for such a time as this. I call her forth in Jesus’ name! Rise up! Rise up! Rise up!

In the midst of the darkness, the light shines the brightest. In the midst of the storm, hope rises. See the Bride of Christ invigorated; see her now rise in newness of life, a beacon of hope and a light of life to the nations.

Daneen Bottler
    Ty and Daneen Bottler Ministries
    Email: info@tyanddaneenbottler.com

Daneen Bottler is a recognized prophetic voice for this generation. She and her husband, Ty, serve as the Senior Associate Leaders at Father’s House, in Portland, Oregon, where she also oversees the prophetic and prayer ministries. Her passion is to see the glory of God displayed through His sons and daughters walking in their God given power and authority, seeing transformation happen everywhere they go. She and her husband recently released the worship album, Revealed, which is a prophetic call for the Church to rise and shine with the glory of God. Daneen has had the privilege of speaking and ministering at various churches and conferences throughout the Northwest, lending her prophetic voice to bringing unity within the Body of Christ, and seeing His Kingdom come.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar