HIS PEACE FLOWS! – By Clay Sikes

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words HIS PEACE FLOWS! – By Clay Sikes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

His peace flows from His Kingdom (in us), a definable, governmental, order that only He can establish.

To the extent we have His peace, to that same extent is His Kingdom established in that specific arena.

Is it possible for me to have His governmental Kingdom order in one arena, yet not in another?  Absolutely!

Every sphere of our appointed purpose on earth is ‘called’ to Kingdom order; it is up to us to “Seek first the Kingdom of God AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS” in all sectors of our lives.

Seek and you will find it!

We had no peace about retirement, so we found His appointed sphere (renewable energy).  We had no peace staying in our beautiful and comfortable Hinesville home, hence we sought ‘the new place’ and we found it.

The most constant dynamic of Kingdom life is CHANGE — The Kingdom is constantly advancing and we must move with it.

Anything growing MUST change; as this phenomenon applies to everything… nothing is exempt from this universal law.

In the areas we are most stagnant, are the very areas we need Kingdom change in; yet our old traditional mindsets keep us locked away from ‘the new thing.’

In fact scripture teaches “The traditions of men make ‘hearing’ God almost impossible.”  Why?  Getting past ourselves is often the biggest battle.

As we say down here, “Ask me how I know?”

Clay Sikes
    Lighthouse Prophecy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar