El Roi: The Seeing Sons of God – Henry Falcone

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words El Roi: The Seeing Sons of God – Henry Falcone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

El Roi: The Seeing Sons of God – Henry Falcone

Beloved of the Lord, We have a God that is sees all: His name is EL ROI [el-roh-ee]: “God of Seeing”

The Hebrew term for God who sees is El ROI (Genesis 16:13) – the name ascribed to God by Hagar, alone and desperate in the wilderness after being driven out by Sarah (Genesis 16:1-14).

When Hagar met the Angel of the Lord, she realized she had seen God Himself in a theophany. She also realized that El Roi saw her in her distress and testified that He is a God who lives and sees all.

As God’s full grown son and daughters come to maturity they are gaining the revelation of who Jesus really is as El Roi, the God who sees. Jesus was filled with the seven spirits of God because he was the Son of God.

He was also the Son of Man. This is vitally important to us as the Spirit of God brings forth the unfolding of the manifestation of the Sons of God on the Earth

Full Grown Sons:  The 7 Spirits of God

In this post, I am going to look at one aspect of what these 7 spirits of God filling his overcoming sons and daughters. That firs work is the revelation in his sons and daughters the God who sees.

Revelation 3:1 “And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead.”

Revelation 4:5 “And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.”

Revelation 5:6 “And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.”

From these scriptures you can see that Jesus had or held these seven spirits, which are the eyes of the Lord, and are represented by the seven lamps (lamp-stands) of fire. This concept is also spoken of by the Prophet Zechariah.

Zechariah 4:2 “And he said to me, ‘What do you see?’ So I said, ‘I am looking, and there is a lamp-stand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, and on the stand seven lamps with seven pipes to the seven lamps.'”

Zechariah 4:6 “So he answered and said to me: This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts.”

El Roi in His Full Grown Sons and Daughters

Zechariah 4:10 tells us that these seven (lamps) are the eyes of the Lord. What does that mean for us in the unfolding Kingdom age and our participation in the marriage supper of the Lamb we are now in?

The Seven Eyes–These seven eyes represent spiritual vision. Jesus had 20/20 spiritual vision. These eyes represent the ability to see by the Spirit into the Spirit world. These eyes see things as they really are from God’s eye sight.

If we are to “walk by faith” and not by sight in this unfolding day that is upon us, it will require us to be filled with power of the God Who Sees! The Holy Spirit must work in us that 20/20 spiritual vision so we can discern what is and what is not God.

Let us read how John describes these 7 spirits of God as “eyes of the lord” and how they function from the book of Revelation chapter 1:12-16 AMP

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lamp stands, 13 and among the lamp-stands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.

14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

The Eyes That See Perfectly

Notice beloved his eyes were like blazing fire? Fire in this use represents “seeing clearly” as to “make perfect accurate judgment and perception” as things really are. That is who El Roi is. He sees perfectly.

He now is unfolding in His full grown sons and daughters the ability to see things as He sees them. This is how they will be able to speak a” word with consequences” or “release the judgments that are written as psalm 149 declares.”

The Father through the Holy Spirit is now causing us to have the very same eye sight that he gave his own son. It is critical for the Lord’s bride to have the same spiritual 20/20 vision He has or we cannot come in the full unity of the Spirit with him. We also will not be able to come into the full unity of the Spirit with his arising sons and daughters.

Without El Roi being revealed in us we will be divided and in division. The word division simply means having two visions. How often have become divided in the body of Chris because we see things differently.

We often have allowed those two visions separate u from each other instead of allowing the Lord to give us doves eyes who have only a single vision. I believe we may have forgotten that two are to become one.

That is why the Spirit of God has come to restore our eye sight and to give us the eyes of the 7 spirits of God or 20/20 spiritual vision. In Revelation 3, Jesus tell us to buy eye salve so we can truly see, So El Roi’s eyes can be our eyes as the Kingdom age unfolds.

Gaining Spiritual Eye Sight of Jesus

Because the Lord sees perfectly He judges, and decides perfectly, because He has His Father’s eye sight. We find Jesus speaks of this in John chapter 5:18-20: This made the Jews more determined than ever to kill Him, for not only was He breaking the Sabbath [from their viewpoint], but He was also calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.

19 So Jesus answered them by saying, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, the Son [e]can do nothing of Himself [of His own accord], unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever things the Father does, the Son [in His turn] also does in the same way.

20 For the Father dearly loves the Son and shows Him everything that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will be filled with wonder.

In verse 19 we see the promise of Revelation 4:1 Jesus was already living in the heavenly realm in his human body and the Father in this verse showed Jesus daily, moment by moment, THE THINGS TO COME!

As we enter the true marriage supper of the Lamb found in Rev:3:20 we are then lifted up to gain our true spiritual eye sight. That eyesight is 20/20 because it is from the 7 spirits of God. That eye sight allows us to spiritually see what the Lord desires to do on the earth through us continually for ever and ever.

This is the glory his manifested sons and daughters are arising with. It is the Glory of God that enables them to see the will of God in heaven to be done on the earth. This is the glory that we are loved with.

Notice it is pure holy love that allows Jesus to see perfectly as the Father’s see. Verse 20 says, the pure holy love sees perfectly in Jesus and will in us!

Look at what the pure holy love of God is able to do. It is able to see perfectly everything in creation exactly as it really is. There are no blind spots, there is no possibility of deception or wrongly understanding something.

Jesus spoke of his work on Earth then, and what was to come, and I believe that which will be in eternity. The Fathers dearly loves the son and shows him everything. The Father loves him so much that he is going to show Jesus even greater works. Does that sound familiar?

Didn’t Jesus say in John 14:12 12 Verily, verily I say unto you, he that believeth in Me, the works that I do he shall do also; and greater works than these shall he do, because I go unto My Father.

There is not one thing Jesus did on this earth apart from His Father’s will. Day by day, moment by moment, he lived in continuous vision, eye sight, hearing, understanding and wisdom given to him by the Father through the 7 spirits of God.

Jesus said In John 5: 30, “I can do nothing on my own initiative or authority. Just as I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just (fair, righteous, unbiased), because I do not seek My own will, but only the will of Him who sent Me.

The Father shows Jesus everything because of the tender love He has for Jesus. In this love that is perfect, perfect spiritual vision and hearing comes forth. These two must work hand and hand together in us as they did in Jesus.

In the marriage supper of the Lamb, this spiritual seeing and hearing is perfected in His maturing sons and daughters. What they will hear will be perfect love speaking. It will be his wisdom and understanding shown and spoken to them concerning how he sees things.

In that perfected marriage supper the Lord will share his eye sight and his hearing with His bride and this day will never come upon her unawares. She will see, hear and understand the Father is doing on the Earth. She is one with the Lord Jesus Christ.

In John 17 Jesus prays to the Father that the same glory he has is given to us that we would be one. That we would be able to see and hear like he does out of that perfect love relationship now dwelling in us.

Verse 20 “I do not pray for these alone [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for [all] those who [will ever] believe and trust in Me through their message, 21 that they all may be one; just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe [without any doubt] that You sent Me.

I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one, just as We are one; 23 I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected and completed into one, so that the world may know [without any doubt] that You sent Me, and [that You] have loved them, just as You have loved Me.

24 Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given to Me [as Your gift to Me], may be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

El Roi: Executing Cleansing Judgments

For the kingdoms of this world to become the Kingdoms of our God in Christ, El Roi must be seen in his full grown sons and daughters. The kingdoms of this world can never be transformed without a people who can “see, hear and understand the unfolding Kingdom of God coming now on earth.”

For this world to change, God’s end time cleansing judgments must come. He is going to execute them through his full grown sons and daughters that can see and have the 20/20 spiritual eyesight of the 7 spirit of God.

This eye sight will never seek a person’s own aim or purpose, but only the aim and purposes of the Father through Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit. This eye sight will first be able to see everything that is darkness and bring into light.

Jesus’ eyes of fire are now being seen in his church with a call to repent as found in Revelation chapters 1-3. Repentance is the only way you can enter, see, and possess the Kingdom of God. Why won’t our nation repent? Why won’t the church repent as in 2nd Chronicles 7:14?

Why are there still so many lukewarm in the house of God? Why is the church so prayer-less and spiritless at the end of the age? What does Jesus desire to do about it?

The Eyes Of The Lord Brings Judgment First To His House!

In revelation chapters 1-3, He stands in the church as the 7 spirits of God, and one characteristic is that he has eyes like fire. These fire eyes are to see things exactly as they really are. These fire eyes will look into the fullness of a human heart to expose every trace of darkness in it. For that darkness in human hearts has blinded eyes so they cannot see or possess the Kingdom of God.

How can the earth be transformed if God’s sons and daughters are considered blind, pitiable and naked at the end of the church age? His eyes first come to bring repentance! He does this by looking into their spiritual state and condition and exposing it for them to see. He does so by using his fire eyes to judge things as they really are before the Father.

The Fire Eyes of Jesus

“And to the angel (divine messenger) of the church in Thyatira write, “These are the words of the Son of God, who has eyes [that flash] like a flame of fire [in righteous judgment], and whose feet are like burnished [white-hot] bronze,

19 ‘I know your deeds, your love and faith and service and patient endurance, and that your last deeds are more numerous and greater than the first. 20 But I have this [charge] against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess [claiming to be inspired], and she teaches and misleads My bond-servants so that they commit [acts of sexual] immorality and eat food sacrificed to idols.’”

El Roi eyes have seen their deeds, good and bad. His eyes have seen where they tolerated the voice of Jezebel and how that has seduced His people away from them. El Roi doesn’t just tell them He sees their acts. El Roi tells them he see their hearts, their motives, their inner most being that does these things and calls them to repent. Revelation 3: 22-23. “Listen carefully, I will throw her on a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her [I will bring] into great anguish, unless they repent of her deeds.

23 And I will kill her children (followers) with [q]pestilence [thoroughly annihilating them], and all the churches will know [without any doubt]

That I am He (El Roi) who (whose eyes) searches the minds and hearts [the innermost thoughts, purposes]; and I will give to each one of you [a reward or punishment] according to your deeds.”

How will the kingdoms of this world be transformed into the Kingdoms of our God in Christ? By the revelation of El Roi being seen in his full grown sons and daughters? The Lord Jesus is going to manifest His eyes through his overcoming Kingdom people.

They are going to have His spiritual 20/20 eye sight given to them from the Lord Himself. They will be called to “come up here” with Jesus to SEE and know the things that are to come NOW!

They are going to see correctly out of that pure holy love relationship in them. They will speak exactly what they see Jesus sees. They will speak exactly what Jesus says.

El Roi will be seen in His overcoming full grown sons, the Saints of God who execute the judgments written. They will speak a word with consequences because it will not be them judging by what they see, but God judging and speaking through them as He sees.

A kingdom People with El Roi’s Eyes: Psalm 149

Praise the Lord!
    Sing to the Lord a new song,
    And praise Him in the congregation of His godly ones (believers).
    2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker;
    Let Zion’s children rejoice in their King.
    3 Let them praise His name with dancing;
    Let them sing praises to Him with the tambourine and lyre.
    4 For the Lord takes pleasure in His people;
    He will beautify the humble with salvation.

5 Let the godly ones exult in glory;
    Let them sing for joy on their beds.
    6 Let the high praises of God be in their throats,
    And a two-edged sword in their hands,
    To execute vengeance on the nations
    And punishment on the peoples,
    8 To bind their kings with chains
    And their nobles with fetters of iron,
    9 To execute on them the judgment written.
    This is the honor for all His godly ones.
    Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)

Henry J. Falcone
    henryjfalcone@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar