“Heavenly Life Offers Growth Without The Earthly Obstacles”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Heavenly Life Offers Growth Without The Earthly Obstacles”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Precious (1)Beloved, My love for you and Mine is at its deepest now and forever.  You are never without the fullness of My love, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Each (1)Beloved One is of Me, and Mine continue to grow forever.

Heavenly life offers growth without the earthly obstacles, but Mine continue to grow in, and experience God’s glory and beauty throughout Eternity.  This is My gift for those who have continued their walk with Me while on earth (Gal 5:16-17; John 1:5-7).  These are those who are relentless in their witness for Me. Their love for Me supersedes [takes the place of] their love for themselves.  They truly are walking in Christ’s nature and love.

(2)Each will smell and see the sweetness of Christ throughout Eternity.  Each will hear Him clearly because His presence with them is immediate and eternal, and without ceasing.  Your best friend is available now, and always will be.  Embrace His presence and you embrace all that He is.  I AM He, Amen. Christ who is unending, Amen.

[Later, our Lord Jesus added this Word to the end of this piece: “Press in, press into. To press into is to sincerely seek Me.”]

[NOTES and VERSES:]

(1) “BELOVED”: (agapetos)  A term of affectionate endearment common to both Testaments; in the Old Testament found, 26 out of 42 times, in Solomon’s Song of Love. Limited chiefly to two Hebrew words and their derivatives: ahebh“to breathe” or “long for,” hence, to love, corresponding to the New Testament, (agapao), “to prefer,” i.e. a love based on respect and benevolent regard; (dodh), “love,” chiefly love between the sexes, based on sense and emotion, akin to (phileo) (Lat amare). Used occasionally, in their nobler sense, interchangeably, e.g. the former of a husband’s love for his wife (Deut 21:15-16); twice of a lover (Song 1:14,16), thus lifting the affection of the Song of Solomon out of mere amorousness INTO THE REALM OF THE SPIRITUAL AND POSSIBLY MESSIANIC. BOTH WORDS USED OF GOD’S LOVE FOR HIS CHOSEN: e.g. Solomon, “beloved of his God” (Neh 13:26); Benjamin “beloved of Yahweh” (Deut 33:12); so even of wayward Israel (Jer 11:15).

In the New Testament “beloved” used exclusively of Divine and Christian love, AN AFFECTION BEGOTTEN IN THE COMMUNITY OF THE NEW SPIRITUAL LIFE OF CHRIST, e.g. “BELOVED IN THE LORD” (Rom 16:8). THE BEAUTY, UNITY, ENDEARMENT OF THIS LOVE IS HISTORICALLY UNIQUE, BEING PARTICULARLY CHRISTIAN. “Brethren” in Christ are “beloved” (1 Thess 1:4; 1 Cor 15:58; James 1:16; 2:5)… The aged John is the conspicuous New Testament illustration of the depth and tenderness of Christian love. In his epistles alone he addresses his disciples 12 times as “beloved.” PAUL TERMS “GOD’S ELECT” “HOLY AND BELOVED” (Col 3:12).

The term rises to still Diviner significance as an epithet of Christ, whom Paul, grateful for His “freely bestowed” grace, terms “THE BELOVED.” THIS IS THE WORD USED REPEATEDLY TO EXPRESS GOD THE FATHER’S INFINITE AFFECTION FOR JESUS HIS “BELOVED SON” (Matt 3:17; 12:18; 17:5; Mark 1:11; 9:7; Luke 3:22; 20:13).

Agapetos rendered as above 47 times is 9 times “dearly beloved” … Through the apostles the word has become familiar in pastoral and sermonic addressFEW NEW TESTAMENT WORDS BETTER ILLUSTRATE THE POWER AND IMPRESS OF THE CHRISTIAN SPIRIT ON SUCCEEDING CENTURIES THAN THIS.”  (from International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia, Electronic Database Copyright © 1996, 2003, 2006 by Biblesoft, Inc. All rights reserved.)

(The following paragraph is an excerpt from “BELOVED, One of the Best Words in the Bible” at: http://ronedmondson.com/2009/12/beloved-one-of-the-best-words-in-the-bible.html by Ron Edmondson.

“See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:1-2 ESV

… The word BELOVED in the previous verse literally means “beloved, esteemed, dear, favorite, worthy of love. It’s a word indicating an action on the part of the one doing the loving. The God of the universe, the same God who paints a sunset, shapes a mountain and plans the waves at the beach, has chosen to love us, not because of who we are, but because of who He is. Our role in this is to BE-LOVED” … “You and I may never fully comprehend the love of God, but for today we can be encouraged that we have been called “beloved” and we can anticipate learning about and receiving more of His kind of love.”

(2) “Each will smell and see the sweetness of Christ throughout Eternity”:  (Lev 1:13; Eph 5:2; Gen 8:21; Phil 4:18; Rev 5:8)

Like Us/Become Our Friend On Facebook

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar