Heavenly Access Now! Breaking Through the Veil of Time Jo Ellen Stevens

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Heavenly Access Now! Breaking Through the Veil of Time Jo Ellen Stevens

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? No one has ascended to Heaven but He who came down from Heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in Heaven.” (John 3:12-13)

Time is where I live but I can walk in the Spirit where God lives while I live here in time. Jesus, while standing on earth said that He was in Heaven. He had a body to operate here in time (on earth) but was claiming to be in Heaven as we can see from the Scripture above.

Dual Realm Citizens

You are the gates into the earth and you are now the doors that allow Heaven into your homes, churches, cities, states and countries!

“But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in Heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [as] Savior…” (Philippians 3:20 AMPC)

Do you not yet know that we are dual realm citizens? Yes we have been given a body to fulfill our purpose here on earth (our earth suit) but our citizenship is in Heaven and through the Spirit we can access our homeland, here and now.

“Still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.” (John 16:12-15)

Jesus told His disciples that He was going away so that they too could access Heaven in this passage of Scripture. He was literally saying here, “You are going to have a direct access to Father through My name because of what I am about to do.” He was now going to be the Door for us to access our Father! (Photo via Free Great Picture)

He is saying, “You, who are now stuck here in time, can now access the realm of eternity, or the eternal realm, because of your connection with Me.”

He is saying, “You can’t understand now, but when I leave, I am going to send you someone like Me, who has access to the things in Heaven and He is going to come and live in you and tell you what is going on in Heaven and give you access to the thoughts of the Father! In other words, Heaven is coming to you! The veil of time has come to an end for those who will come to Me and believe and be filled with My Spirit!”

A Dream About Time

I had a dream many years ago that I was standing in a open field and I saw two hands reach through the heavenlies and roll up the sky like a scroll and the voice of the Lord came to me saying, “And time is no more.” When He said, “And time is no more,” I could see all of Heaven and the angels and I realized that it had been right there all the time but we could not see it because of time! I believe all of that could have been a part of Adam’s garden and that is why he could walk and talk with God until sin came in and it is then that, they could no longer access the eternal realm!

God said that Adam would have to work by the sweat of his brow when sin entered, but Jesus paid the price and walked sinless for us all, shed His innocent Blood and then gave us back the keys here on earth to Heaven! Whatever we bind on earth shall now have already been bound in Heaven and whatever we loose here shall have already been loosed there!

He has given us authority here, not to bring our own will but His will on earth and He told His disciples when they asked Him how to pray that they should pray: “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done in earth, as it is in Heaven” (Matthew 6:10).

My Time Experience, or Lack Thereof

I could see all of Heaven and the angels and I realized that it had been right there all the time but we could not see it because of time!

Many years ago, I was praying on the floor of the First Assembly Of God in Connersville Indiana, under a pew, when I started seeing visions. When I came to myself, I thought I had been down there a total of 5 minutes but when I looked at the clock, I realized that 2 1/2 hours had passed.

I asked God how that could be and He said, “Because you were in the Spirit and there is no time in My Spirit!” I remember there was a puddle right in front of where I had laid that day. I couldn’t figure out what it was and suddenly realized that it was my tears that had pooled there in front of me. He then spoke the Scriptures to me:

“See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of God.” (Ephesians 5:15-21)

True Worship and Jacob’s Ladder

You see, you get into the eternal realm in worship—you enter His gates with thanksgiving and enter His courts with praise (see Psalm 100:4). That is how we now access that realm and that is why we must worship Him in spirit and in truth! It gives us access to the Father. In the Lord’s prayer, the first thing Jesus told His disciples to pray was, “Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be thy name” (Matthew 6:9). We must hallow His name! We must praise Him for all that He is to gain access to Him! (Photo via Wikipedia)

A few years ago, my husband and me and a few friends were at a Kari Jobe concert and while she was singing, men began to fall out in the Spirit in worship in the aisles. I looked up at that moment and saw an iridescent ladder coming from Heaven. It was hooked to her back.

I thought it was a light show but as I asked everyone around me what it was, I realized that no one but me had seen it and I realized I was seeing something spiritual with my natural eyes. It was rainbow colored and it was electric. It resembled a ladder but it also resembled a strand of DNA.

I asked God what it was and He told me that it was a type of Jacob’s Ladder that only came during worship. He quoted Psalm 24:7 to me, “Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of Glory shall come in.”

He then said, “When true worship comes and you lift your head toward Heaven the King and all of His glory and all of His angels come in! Not only the glory, but the King of glory Himself comes! It also connects you and Heaven with the DNA of God! It brings heavenly substance to earth! That is when I touch the people and heal them and set them free and I don’t need anyone to lay hands on them at that point. I do the work in the glory!”

So there is much more to this, but for time’s sake I will stop. One day we will have no time and we will never have to stop, but for now: worship God, get in His Spirit and access the glory! You are the gates into the earth and you are now the doors that allow Heaven into your homes, churches, cities, states and countries! Lift up your heads and let the King of glory come in!

Jo Ellen Stevens
    TCIC Ministries

Email: jostevensariseshine@gmail.com

Jo Ellen Stevens is a prophetic speaker, author, worship leader, and intercessor from Connersville, Indiana. She has ministered with her husband for 23 years, pastoring, teaching, and leading prophetic worship. She operates in a prophetic anointing with words of knowledge and words of wisdom. She believes that every Believer should be hearing the Lord’s voice and resounding His heart out of their intimate relationship with Him. She also believes God called her many years ago to encourage the Body of Christ to arise and shine with the glory of the Lord for such a time as this, no matter what their age, background, or social status! She believes that God has given us each a platform to use the gifts and talents that He has given us to bring those who do not know the Lord out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God, and that social media will play a great part in covering the earth with His glory!

Source: Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    John England
    Participant

I watch science programs on TV about the universe, and the say that the greatest mystery for them today is dark matter. Their mathematics shows them that our visible physical world only represents 10% of the mass that must be there for galaxies and structures of galaxies to behave the way they do. The other 90% is dark matter. They are so puzzled, so mystified about this matter that they cannot see. Well, we might not be able to do the math, but we know what dark matter is! It is the spiritual part of the universe. If those brilliant astronomers and astrophysicists would only read and believe Genesis 1:1, they would know the truth about dark matter!

You mentioned the reason that we normally cannot see the spiritual world. It is because that world operates under eternity and the physical world under time.

Isn’t it marvelous that we, God’s children, know more than the most brilliant minds in this world can know about the universe as they stumble around in the dark? Their trouble is that they embrace atheism as their religion and start their pursuit of knowledge while embracing their first commandment, that there is no God. Wiser scientists in the past, including Einstein, believed in God. These people say they have open minds, but that commandment closes their minds.

All wisdom and all truth is ours as we walk in the Spirit and learn the mysteries of God! Praise his holy Name!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar