“Heaven and Earth Are Now Becoming One" (Christ’s Love Letters)

Home Forums FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT- Works of the Spirit, Gifts, Teachings and More “Heaven and Earth Are Now Becoming One" (Christ’s Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Precious One, say these things to Mine, Amen: Love with all of your heart today, Children.  Love your family, friends, and all that you meet.  This is your example of life in heaven.

Come and worship our Father with Me [Jesus] even while you are on earth.  Heaven and earth are now becoming one.  Join all your earthly sisters and brothers in the Joy of Christ, Amen Amen and again Amen (see John 15:9-11). Reach out and touch each other; and as you do, see yourself reach deep within their spirit.  As you gently brush against them, purposely share My love, from within yourself, with them.  My Spirit moves from one to another as humans touch in friendship and the sincere love of God.  He moves across the earth and among humans, just as the wind travels as one breeze through numerous trees.

The love, My love that moves in this manner, is both strong and sincere; it must be sincere in order to be manifested in all of its strength. Remember Me to all today, and be delighted at our growth upon the earth in this time, Amen, My Loves, Amen.

Christ your King and Savior, Amen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar