Grace and mercy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Judgments begin…the sound of intercession, of weeping.

Instruments of warfare…the cries of children for mercy.

“Forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

Intercession…pleading at the Throne of Grace for grace!

Esther before the Throne…the Scepter of Grace extended. Esther weeping for the nations. Esther pleading for the nations.

The King has granted her petition.

Time of petitioning has come. Judgments begin.

‘They begin at My House, My Doorstep’… every doorstep.

Intervention. Cries for forgiveness, for repentance, begging for mercy.

Cries of repentance reach the Throne of Grace. Scepter once more extended, a stay, a little while longer. Grace.

The Throne of Grace.

“Come while there is still time. Time is being reckoned. The hand/ the Scepter still extends to those who reach for it. Grace is given. Come while there is yet time. For the Father’s Hand is being extended to those who will reach for it. Come, the time for forgiveness is being extended; the grace, the Scepter is for you! It is yours, reach out and take it!

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

I am replying to my own post because God just gave this to me, but I understand the symbolism of the need for the intercessors, “The Esthers”, to stand in the gap and intercede for the churches and the nations. And this is very precious because it is not just a call for those who need repentance, but I hear the Father’s heart calling the Esthers to come before His throne and plead and intercede for others, the very ones who do have the Beloved’s heart who would know His heart above others and who would have the love that He feels for the nations, to come and intercede on the behalf of those who do not know the Father’s love and will perish without someone to intercede for them.

We sometimes liken the Bride of Christ to Esther, but the main story of Esther was that she was in place to save the very lives of her entire people. She was the “intercessor” who pleaded for grace and mercy for her people. I hear the call to those that are called to be “Esther” for the people. I love the heart of God in this and hear the cry for intercessors to come forth!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar