“God’s Spiritual Explosion, Christ’s Rapture, China Pushes…” Is Upon Us! [2/2]

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “God’s Spiritual Explosion, Christ’s Rapture, China Pushes…” Is Upon Us! [2/2]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

“God’s Spiritual Explosion, Christ’s Rapture, China Pushes…” Is Upon Us! [2/2]

You will definitely want to read [Part 1] of “God’s Spiritual Explosion, Christ’s Rapture, China Pushes…” Is Upon Us! [1/2] before reading the following, Part 2/2.

[PART 3] CHINA (and EGYPT) PUSHES THE WORLD INTO THE DEEP!

4/20/2007: When God originally wrote this vision through me (1997), China was not a world force. In fact, this is the only vision and prophecy that I have ever questioned God about before publishing it on our website. I did this because I could not, at that time, see this prophecy ever manifesting. Today, in 2007, we see that God’s Word in this prophecy and vision is manifesting. Christ is the Word; God is the Truth!

4/30/2007: I never really understood why God placed these seemingly three different visions together. Today, April 30, 2007, God told me. They all occur within the same {earth} time. Satan will do everything possible to stop God’s Word and voice through God’s Holy Spirit at the same time we see China grow and become a threat to the world, eventually “pushing it into the deep”. As we have just read, we will also see a drastic change in God’s Spiritual One.]

8/16/2013: God said, “Egypt will fall.  It has not fallen as yet, but Egypt will fall now, Amen.  You need not fear; but this is the new beginning that brings the end. This is the sign, Chris, Amen.  Egypt will fall.”

[The Vision continues]

[God again says, “What do you see?”]

I see the (3)Nile {Tigris/Euphrates} river flowing. It is clear as glass. I see the reflection of trees, and boat docks etc, but never see the real boats and trees along the river banks.

[What do you see now?”]

The (3)Nile {Tigris/Euphrates} water is starting to dry up and disappear. I have a very good aerial view of the river, and see it drying.

INTERPRETATION

Notice, God and I see from above that the water is drying up. This is why the river seems too calm. No one is expecting what comes, and all that comes is known and seen beforehand by God. It is God’s Will. God may, or may not, be speaking of the physical Nile River. In 1997 God wrote through me, “The Nile represents Egypt, and all that Egypt stands for in the spiritual realm: satan who is God’s enemy.”

INTERPRETATION The (3)Nile (and Tigris/Euphrates) River(s) is/are considered to be the beginning of all physical life on earth. I saw a picture in the newspaper “Parade” several years ago that almost knocked me to the floor. It was a picture taken by a man, I believe a General(?), in one of the US armed services. He had entered Iraq and taken pictures of the land while he could get in to do so. This was after, or just before, the capture of Saddam Hussein. The photo, which was along the Tigris and/or Euphrates River(s) was identical, in my memory, to what I had seen in this vision. At that time, God confirmed that this is why He had chosen to show this to me in this vision. Again, God is showing us that He has gone full circle with mankind. We will now be taken back to God’s original creation before our fall. We will become the image of Christ, who is the image of God His Father. God is Spirit <Jn 4:24>.

God told me years ago, “Your physical life around you is an illusion.”  I, Chris, understand why this might be difficult for you to understand. I’ve had years to adjust to it. God says this from the standpoint that it all is temporary and disappears in the end. He will make all things new <Rev 21:1-8>. This is why He shows us the “reflection of trees, and boat docks etc, but never the actual physical boats and trees along the river banks.” As I said, the river “is clear as glass” and that indicates that the world of illusion is not alarmed or expecting what is about to happen: The manifestation of God’s reality on earth. <2 Peter 3:10>.

[(3) ADDED July 2011: “Nile {and Tigris/Euphrates} River(s)”:

[Zech 10:11-12]
    “And He will pass through the sea of distress, and strike the waves in the sea, so that all the depths of the Nile will dry up; and the pride of Assyria will be brought down, and the scepter of Egypt will depart. “And I shall strengthen them in the LORD, and in His name they will walk,” declares the LORD. NASB

[Rev 9:13-21]
    Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet,“Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. Now the number of the army of the horsemen [angels on horses] was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed — by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.
    But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repentof the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk[as our God can].  And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. NKJV

[Rev 16:12-16]
    Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them [the world] to THE BATTLE OF THE GREAT DAY OF GOD ALMIGHTY. “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. NKJV

[NOTE September 9, 2017]

God said in 2017 that the flood envisioned (below) in this 1997 Vision is the same one that is also shown in Revelation 12.]

(Revelation 12:13-17)
    Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a FLOOD after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the FLOOD. But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the FLOOD which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war WITH THE REST OF HER OFFSPRING, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.  NKJV]

[The Vision continues (see Revelation 12 above first)]

[God asks me, “Now what do you see?”]

I see all of the animals from Noah’s ark coming out of the trees etc. toward the river to drink, but the river is dry. I see a huge wave of water, bigger than the river itself, coming toward them, and they begin to run. I know this is a flood, a huge flood. The water forces the animals to run toward a falls, or a dam, further down the river. As they run the water catches them, and the animals are picked up by the water and forced to ride it (where the water takes them). At this point, I ALSO SEE HUMAN BEINGS. However, my focus is drawn to an animal that looks like a fawn. GOD CAUSES MY CONCERN TO FOCUS ON THIS DEER.

INTERPRETATION

In 1997 God wrote through me: “God showed me that I knew that the animals were from Noah’s ark because the animals from Noah’s ark were the (re)beginning of all life on earth as we know it now. This 1997 Vision is the end of all the earth as we know it.”

We know that God promised in Genesis not to flood the earth again. The flood in this vision is a Spiritual flood that will manifest in the physical in various ways, including water. It will involve more than just “flooding” with physical water. This is confirmed many times in the Bible.  For example, in the book of Revelation <Rev 12:15>.

I believe that the flood in this part of the vision is showing us one expression of  God’s wrath at the very end. This water is for the “World”, as opposed to the volcano or atomic water of God’s Holy Spirit that is for His Children: who walk and worship in the Spirit. I believe this because God strongly mentions the “volcano Spiritual water” coming back toward earth as “rain”, at the same time He speaks about this “flood water.” Several times in this vision, He has also reminded us of Noah and the flood. The flood water “washes away” and forces the animals and humans to ride the “wave.”

Praise God, we know that whether it is through God’s wrath, or one’s love and confession to and of God, all will bow their knee and confess Christ as their Lord and the Son of God (see Rom 14:11-13). In this vision, God is showing the force of His Spirit, whether directed at His enemy or His loved ones.

The animals and humans are then washed over the edge of the falls, as the area under the falls continues to fill with water (as the falls empties into the area below). The water completely fills the area below, until there is an even single river flowing on top. It now appears as though there had never been a drop in the water’s level due to the water falls.

I see the deer, and that is all the life that I see. All other bodies are gone, whether animal or human.

[NOTE September 9, 2017]
    The following is a glimpse of the Resurrection that some refer to as the Rapture: of the one SPIRITUAL Church and Congregation of Jesus Christ.

[Vision continues]

I see that the deer is dead, and then is alive. I am confused about this, and am not sure how many times I see it alive and then dead. I see the Lord Jesus’ hand fill the sky above the deer (huge in respects to the deer); He then lifts the fawn/deer into the palm of His hand, and literally places it within His own chest.

The whole sky is filled with just Jesus’ chest, arm, and hand. I do not see His face or the rest of His body. He brings the “innocent” little deer {lamb} to His chest and places him next to His skin {flesh}, inside His clothing. I realize that my eyes are wet, and that I have been crying. I am very relieved that Jesus has spared the deer {lamb}, and has taken him into His bosom, His own chest.

INTERPRETATION

In 1997, God wrote through me, in the original interpretation or comments. He had picked up an innocent lamb {Jesus Christ and His Beloveds}, and put Him/them in the bosom of God/Jesus Himself.

02/25/08

This has always bothered me because I originally said, “My focus is drawn to an animal that looks like a fawn.” But God said, “You [Chris] saw the animal that Jesus picked up incorrectly; you saw it as a deer/fawn and it was a lamb. Jesus picked up an innocent lamb.”

God has taught me, and confirmed the following for me: As I re-read this vision tonight, I realized for the first time that I had seen the animal running on the ground correctly: as the “deer/fawn”. It was as, or directly after Jesus picked up the deer/fawn that it became the lamb that Jesus put in His bosom. In other words, the animal on the ground was a deer/fawn, and it changed from the deer/fawn as Jesus picked it up and placed it in His bosom. As Jesus picked up the deer/fawn it became the “innocent lamb” that was placed in Jesus’ bosom. In 1997 I did not see/hear the difference in what God said, and God corrected me on 2/25/08.

Every living thing, but God’s “one Lamb” is gone. This “Lamb” embodies all within our Father, Christ, and His Holy Spirit, and all of God’s Beloved people/beings that are “ONE” with Him.  These are those that walk in Jesus Christ’s nature and in God’s image.  God is One.

[NOTE: The innocent lamb (all of God’s Beloved people still on earth) are joined with their heavenly sisters and brothers within God’s Spirit as Jesus picks them up and places them within His chest and heart. Today, February 16, 2017, God confirmed that we are seeing the rise of Christ’s Church to meet Jesus Christ and our brothers and sisters (in the clouds) within Christ’s one Body (see 1 Thess 4:16-18Luke 21:27-28)].

[IMPORTANT NOTE ADDED NOVEMBER 2018:
    Suggested Reading (Exciting!):  “Christ’s SECOND COMING and COMPLETED REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!” (Part 1) 

God led me to the following verse when I was writing His article for Passover this year, 2008! [As I re-read the following scriptures, my heart trembled with Joy! For the last year (perhaps longer) God has spoken these same words of hope and peace through me and many others.

[Ps 29:7-11]
    The voice of the LORD divides the flames of fire <Acts 2:3>. The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness; the LORD shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the LORD MAKES THE DEER GIVE BIRTH, and strips the forests bare; and in His temple everyone says, “Glory!” The LORD sat enthroned at the Flood, and the LORD sits as King forever. The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace. NKJV

9/22/2007

In this vision Jesus speaks only after He takes the deer/lamb into His bosom. This signifies His rule as our Husband BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH BEFORE THE END OF EARTHLY TIME. In this vision, we see both God our Father and Jesus Christ become the speakers together, because at the time the Chinese push the world into the deep both will be ruling as One. They will be, and are already of one mind and heart now. The “wrath” of God {perhaps both Christ and our Father} will be delivered, and all “time” will end as this specific “rule of both” progresses and manifests on earth (see Rev 6:12-17Rev 14:10). God has shown me that the change in speakers shows a separation in time.

[The Vision continues]

[Jesus then asks me, “What do you see?]

I realize that Jesus is helping me recover from the upset I feel (over the loss of life I have just seen), and is diverting my attention to something else. I look into the very far distance and I see a city. It is gold in color, and all the buildings are one story, made of sand(?), with orange (tile?) roofs. The city shines, and in my mind I try to determine that it is New Jerusalem, or a city of God. God does not allow me to make this judgment and my mind gives up this thought. We are still at the Nile River and I see Egyptian dressed people in the city. I only see men.

[NOTE:
    11/22/2018: The fact that I see only men in the end of this vision, and within this city means that there are no women on earth any longer. God has told me that this vision is not showing us the beginning, but rather we are seeing the final end of life as we now know it.  Though God formed Eve from Adam, and they were allowed to reproduce, God has said that there are no women because these few will not be allowed to reproduce. God Himself does not want, and will not allow mankind’s reproduction in this fallen state any longer. Without reproduction mankind, as we know it today, will die out.

Not only is there a noticeable absence of women, but this vision ends without the presence of women shown at all; we are never shown women again.  Mankind as we know it is brought into extinction by God Himself.

INTERPRETATION

2/24/08

“I look into the far distance”: When this was originally written, the city was in the far distance {in space} from where I stood. God recently pointed out that this also refers to “time”. In this vision we look back in time to the “beginning”.

[The Vision continues]

[What do you see?”]

I see an Egyptian (canoe looking) boat coming down the river toward me. I see a man dressed in Egyptian clothes; and because of this, I assume he is Egyptian. At the front of the boat, I see a man on his knees, bent forward. He is dressed in a modern day shirt and pants/slacks; he is not Egyptian.  He appears to be Caucasian.

His head is almost touching the bottom of the boat. He is bound and tied at both his hands and feet. The Egyptian man rows the boat toward the part of the river that had filled in with water (in the previous part of the vision). This is the deep part of the river that had once been dry; it was located at the bottom of the falls. I am amazed that the boat and men  have come this distance because the city was originally so far away.

Again, God brings us full circle. God shows us both His old enemy, Egypt, and a man in modern clothing together in the same boat.

I see that the man on his knees is grey in color and has sunken eyes. He has been beaten and is almost dead. He has given up all hope that his life may be saved. The man represents today’s modern world.  The Egyptian calmly rows to the deepest part of the river (where the bottom of the falls had been at one time), and gently pushes the man, head first, into the water. The man slides in and falls deeper and deeper, but he never reaches the bottom. I can not see a bottom; I don’t believe that there is a bottom.

[Please read the rest of this vision for an explanation as to why God later calls the Egyptian man  Chinese.]

I realize that there is no bottom and wonder if I am looking at hell. I think to myself, “No it could not be hell, because hell is fire”.

INTERPRETATION

Some of you may have heard that hell and the “abyss” are one in the same? The word “abyss” is found only two times in the New Testament, and does not appear in the Old Testament. Strong’s Concordance defines it in the New Testament as, “depthless, i.e. (specially) (infernal) “abyss”: KJV – deep, (bottomless) pit. FROM “depth, i.e…. the sea: KJV – deep.” The word “deep” is used in Genesis 1:2,“The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep” NKJV. “Deep” is defined as: “…an abyss (as a surging mass…)…”

Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary describes the abyss as, “the bottomless pit or the chaotic deep.

Originally, this term represented a deep mass of waters, and was associated with the water which God created with the earth. Darkness is said to have been on the face of the deep or abyss (Gen 1:2). The term is used in several other ways in the Bible. It describes the prison of disobedient spirits, or the world of the dead (Luke 8:31Rom 10:7). Terms like “the pit” and “bottomless pit” represent the abode of all the wicked dead.”

[The Vision continues]

[God says to look at the face of the man rowing the boat, and asks, “What do you see?”]

I see an Oriental man. I believe in my spirit and mind, after studying his features for a while, that he is Chinese. He stands in the Egyptian boat, but he is Chinese. [God asked me to study the military uniform on the Oriental (once Egyptian) man because I was having trouble identifying it.  My question was, “Is the uniform Japanese or Chinese?”  After studying the uniforms of both countries on the internet, I believed, and God later confirmed, that the military uniform on the Oriental man was Chinese].

[God asks me, “What do you see now?]

I see the boat turn into a huge, grey (modern day) military ship. Then I see many, many huge grey military ships.

[Jesus asks me to look at the front of the boat.]

I see (I think) the numbers 459.

[Jesus asks me to look again]

I see the numbers 237.

Jesus asks me to look again.  Because I am having trouble seeing these numbers, He tells me that the boats are each individually numbered, and that there are thousands of boats. I understand that I am having trouble reading the numbers on the boats because I am looking at numerous boats at one time.

INTERPRETATION

It is China, in the spirit of Egypt/satan, once God’s enemy, that pushes the world into the “deep”.

The man rowing the boat (Egyptian canoe) is Chinese, and the Chinese will command a large navy in the future. China is A THREAT TO THE WORLD and will become a world power in the future {in 1997 when this vision was originally written, China was not a “world power”}.

By 2007 China is/was being noticed throughout the world for her large and fast economic growth.

February 24, 2008

China is building and increasing her “blue water” fleet. There are numerous articles on the web that verify this. A “Blue Water Fleet” is a navel fleet that has the capabilities to operate on the high seas as opposed to the “green water fleet” which are coastal waters.

July 13, 2008

God has said that the numerous ships shown in this vision are not all Chinese. The “thousands of boats” Jesus refers to represents numerous nations. However, the Chinese {Chinese man} pushes the world {man in modern clothing} into the deep.

During, or just prior to this finale, THE PRESENCE AND POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT {white bird}WILL EXPLODE UPON THE EARTH WHILE UNDER SATAN’S {black bird’s} ATTACK.  God has said, that in this vision, the black bird represents the United States, and also all evil.

July 16, 2008

God showed me the following scripture today:

[Rev 18:15-20] The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’
    They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, IN WHICH ALL WHO HAD SHIPS ON THE SEA BECAME RICH BY HER WEALTH! For in one hour she is made desolate.’ “Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!”NKJV

Then God asked me what happened at the beginning of this Vision. I said, I’m not sure, so He began to remind me. He said, “What happened when Jesus removed His hands from the rock, the large boulder?”  I said, “I do not remember seeing Him remove His hands from the rock.” God then gave me a vision (again) of the water shooting up from the top of the rock, and I repeated this for Him. He then walked me through the vision again, giving me the interpretation as we went. [I have put the original 1997 Vision with God’s  interpretation and the updates above].

In Christ’s fullness and love for you, Chris Williams

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar