God's Resurrection Power and the Latter Day Outpouring by Elaine Tavolacci

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words God's Resurrection Power and the Latter Day Outpouring by Elaine Tavolacci

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

God’s Resurrection Power and the Latter Day Outpouring
    by Elaine Tavolacci, Staten Island, NY

Outpouring of New Wine

“For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel, ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days,’ says God, ‘That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants, I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy.'” Acts 2:15-18

Recently I had a dream about a minister who I know personally named Easter. In the dream I was in a church and Easter came over and greeted me with a hug. She was wearing a red and black dress. She said to me, “That was a powerful word that you shared last night.” Then she said, “I will open up the bottle and you will pour it out.” I knew that this was a prophetic dream filled with symbolism. When I began to write it down, the Holy Spirit said, “I am releasing the new wine and I will use you to pour it out.”

The name Easter represented resurrection power. The colors red and black in the dress were symbolic of (black) death to the flesh and the midnight hour, and (red) the Blood of Jesus, as well as the prophetic anointing. The hug was a spiritual impartation. The bottle and the pouring was symbolic of the new wine and the latter day outpouring.

Pentecost: Another Outpouring is About to Begin

“When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from Heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.” Acts 2:1-4

In the book of Acts chapter two, on the day of Pentecost when the disciples were in the Upper Room in one accord, “suddenly” there came a sound from Heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. They were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Holy Spirit gave them utterance. They were so intoxicated with the glory of God that some of the onlookers thought that they were drunk with wine. Peter went on to say these men are not drunk as you suppose, and he quoted the prophecy from Joel 2:28-32.

In the book of Acts chapter four when they were being threatened, they prayed and asked the Lord for boldness to heal and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Jesus. The building then literally shook and they were filled with the Holy Spirit. Another outpouring is about to begin.

“My Resurrection Power and Rushing Wind”

The Lord says, “I am releasing My resurrection power once again. The winds are stirring and I am releasing a mighty wind of My glory to transform lives ‘suddenly.’ Multitudes will be brought into the Kingdom for such a time as this. My resurrection power shall flow through your hands and you will experience mass healings, captives will be delivered and set free, and many will come with repentant hearts.

There is a shift in the heavenlies. I am stirring the atmosphere to bring change to the Church as you know it. Angelic activity is being released from the third Heaven and no man could stop or reverse it. Do not judge things by what you see happening in the natural, but watch what I am about to do. I am El Shaddai and I am sending a tsunami of My glory.

“Just as the winds are blowing in the natural, I am about to send a mighty rushing wind across this country and around the world. Just as the winds came ‘suddenly’ in the upper room, I am sending My glory to revamp things in the natural. What I intended for in these last days shall be accomplished. You shall see a great acceleration in the lives of My people.

“I will bring times of refreshing in times of drought. I will bring light to areas where darkness seems to prevail. I am sending the latter and the former rains. My glory will also dwell in the dark places, and in these places, My anointing shall be released.

As I said in My Word, ‘The earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea,'” says the Lord (see Habakkuk 2:14). “The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil” (Joel 2:24). (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Elaine Tavolacci
    A Word in Season
    Email:
    Elaine@awordinseason.info

Elaine Tavolacci resides in Staten Island, New York. She has been a student of the Word for twenty-nine years. She has a prophetic gift as well as a ministry of encouragement, which teaches the Body of Christ to walk in the fullness of what the Lord has called them to. She teaches others how to be overcomers in every area of their lives and understands the power and authority that Jesus has assigned to them. Her ministry, “A Word in Season,” has been an encouragement to others for nine years. She has learned the transforming power of the Word of God and encourages others that nothing is impossible with God.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

henryfalcone
    Participant

Yes Lord, This is breaking forth in our nation now. The New Wine is available to all those who are entering into the “marriage supper of the Lamb” that is now available to us. The Lord spoke to me as well as the winds of Glory Change coming to our nation now. God is speaking to us through the voice of many waters in this hour. Let us pay heed to it and not just say “another nice word.” These are more than “nice words” since nice is not even in the Bible. These are the very PRESENT WORD OF GOD IN SEASON to them that are weary. Let us be like Mary the mother of Jesus when she received prophetic instruction from the Angel Gabrielle She said, “Be it unto me even as thou has spoken.” This is a spot on word!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar