“God’s Light and Holy Fire In Heaven”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “God’s Light and Holy Fire In Heaven”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Within this cloud a sheen of bronze will radiate, and along its edges will be a halo of brilliant light. “I looked; a stormy wind blew from the north, a great cloud with light around it, a fire inside it from which flashes of lighting darted, and in the center a sheen like bronze at the heart of the (5)fire.”
    (Ezekiel 1:4)

As I closed my eyes for prayer this morning, I realized that I was in a new dimension.  I saw nothing but wide open spaces and a beautiful light blue sky with misty clouds.

I could see myself walking continuously upward within these clouds. I was definitely ascending into the heavenlies.  I realized that I was walking through the (1)first heaven; (2)I entered the second heaven, level; and lastly, I entered the third and final Heaven, (3)Paradise.

I walked in nothing but air.  My robe matched the misty (4)blue sky; and though I saw myself clearly, I looked nothing like myself.  I looked as Christ has looked in my previous visitations: definitely more male than female. I knew without a doubt that this was because I was now permanently one with Christ in every way (just as we all are, or all are to be). God confirmed this, explaining that this was a vision of my spirit and not my physical body. Please know that my exactness to Christ was more internal, and only slightly external so that I would see the difference myself.

As I walked through the horizon and this new dimension, I saw (4a)a formation which appeared to be a large temple: I saw this through God’s heavenly mist and clouds. The temple had a (4)blue mist and almost appeared to be formed by the clouds themselves.

God said to me, “This is because everything is holy.  (4)Blue is holy; it is My glory upon Mine, Amen Amen and again Amen. I was surprised because I thought that God’s Glory was clear white light, very bright clear white light.

As I thought about this, I suddenly saw a light that appeared to be the brilliant sun glowing.  This intense glow filled the whole sky from the horizon upward.  It spread like (5)“FIRE” in the sky.  “Spread like (5)“FIRE” in the sky” was God’s choice of Words as He described what I was seeing.

My visit ended there.

[NOTES AND VERSES]

THREE HEAVENS:

[NOTE: (copied at https://www.gotquestions.org/second-heaven.html

“…The term heaven is used in Scripture to refer to all three realms. Psalm 104:12 speaks of “the birds of the heavens” (ESV)—this would be the first heaven, the atmosphere of Earth. In Isaiah 13:10 we find “the stars of heaven and their constellations”—a reference to the second heaven, outer space. And Revelation 11:19 describes the opening of “God’s temple in heaven”— the third heaven, or God’s dwelling place…”

(1) “walking through the first heaven”:

(copied at:  https://letterpile.com/inspirational/Three-Heavens-According-to-the-Bible

“…The first heaven is known as the atmospheric heaven that includes the air that we breathe and our surrounding on the earth… The first heaven is actually the atmosphere that contains the things we can see such as the clouds and birds and airplanes…”

(2) “I entered the second heaven, level”: 

(copied at: https://www.gotquestions.org/second-heaven.html)

“…The second heaven is not called such in Scripture; rather, the existence of the second heaven is inferred from the fact that the Bible speaks of a “third heaven,” and, if there is a third heaven, there must be a first heaven and second heaven, too. The idea that more than one type of “heaven” exists is confirmed in Hebrews 7:26, which says that Jesus, our High Priest, is “exalted above the heavens”; in other words, Jesus is in a heaven beyond other heavens…”

(3) “I entered the third and final Heaven, Paradise…”:

https://www.gotquestions.org/paradise.html

“When Jesus was dying on the cross and one of the thieves being crucified with Him asked Him for mercy, Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43).   Jesus knew that His death was imminent and that He would soon be in heaven with His Father. Therefore, Jesus used “paradise” as a synonym for “heaven.”

(copied from https://www.gotquestions.org/second-heaven.html)

“The third heaven is mentioned in 2 Corinthians 12:2. Paul says, “I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows.” In verse 4, Paul equates the third heaven with “paradise,” the realm where God dwells…

[vs 4: “he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.]”

Revelation 11:19 describes the opening of “God’s temple in heaven”—the third heaven, or God’s dwelling place.”

(Rev 11:19)
    Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

(4) “BLUE”: (copied at: https://www.ridingthebeast.com/articles/colors/ )

(4a) “The Temple had a blue mist and almost appeared to be formed by the clouds themselves:”

The color blue is used quite extensively in the Old Testament to describe the various hangings in the holy places. It is also used as a symbol of wealth and the corruptions thereof, but it should be noted that purple is used far more frequently for such distinctions. In general blue should be viewed as a heavenly color…”

(copied at:

Biblical Meaning Of Colors

“… Blue is the third primary color. It spiritually signifies the Healing Power of God. It is the most sublime subject and color which represents, Biblically, the Word of God. The 15th Chapter of Numbers, verses 38-41 denote this biblical meaning of Blue… The very fact that the Sky is blue stands for the presence of YahWeh. God’s chosen nation Israel is also denoted as blue from the time of David. In Matt 9: 21, the woman who had an issue of blood for 12 years says “I shall be whole again, if I touch the hem of His [Jesus’] garment – the garment hem is also Blue …

(Num 15:37-41)
    Again the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to the children of Israel: Tell them to make tassels on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and to put a blue thread in the tassels of the corners. And you shall have the tassel, that you may look upon it and remember all the commandments of the Lord and do them, and that you may not follow the harlotry to which your own heart and your own eyes are inclined, and that you may remember and do all My commandments, and BE HOLY FOR YOUR GOD. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord your God.”  NKJV

(5) “FIRE” in the sky:
    (Deut 4:11-12)
    “Then you [all of Israel] came near and stood at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain burned with fire to the midst [middle] of heaven, with darkness, cloud, and thick darkness. And the Lord spoke to you out of the midst [middle] of the fire. You heard the sound of the words, but saw no form; you only heard a voice.

(Deut 4:32-33)
    “For ask now concerning the days that are past, which were before you, since the day that God created man on the earth, and ask from one end of heaven to the other, whether any great thing like this has happened, or anything like it has been heard. Did any people ever hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst [middle] of the fire, as you have heard, and live?

(2 Chron 7:1)
    When Solomon had finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and THE GLORY OF THE LORD FILLED THE TEMPLE.

(Luke 17:22-24)
    Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day.

In Christ’s Love, Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar