“Get Your Hopes Up!” Crystal Wade

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Get Your Hopes Up!” Crystal Wade

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Father God loves to get your hopes up. That’s how He operates. He is so positive and so alive in the “now.”

Whether He’s spoken to your spirit in Heaven, in the womb, or at any time on Earth, whenever He speaks, He is fully engaged and pulsating with life. Your spirit is fully engaged and pulsating with life in His presence.

If you didn’t even hear Him speak or see Him, there is an inner knowing in your heart, certain things you hope for, because His Spirit wrote on your heart (2 Corinthians 3:3 NIV).

What Do You Do When God Has Disappointed You?

Disappointment is painful. It’s especially painful when it looks/seems like Father God let you down. In fact, that disappointment lands heavy in your spirit. Your spirit is the part of you that helps you bounce back from sickness, but if your spirit feels sick (crushed) because of disappointment…well, the only healthy option is to recognize it and get His help to heal (Proverbs 18:14 NIV).

First, it’s important to realize that there are areas in your life where you have felt disappointed by Father God. Recognize how you feel, but do not stay there, because that will steal your appointment! Take the disappointment to Him for release and restoration. Second, it’s important to realize that it is not possible to truly be disappointed by Father God, for He always keeps His word.

God Gets Your Hopes Up!

Listen to this…

Father God got Moses’ hopes up, telling him about the magnificent, prophetic appointment:

“The Lord said to Moses, ‘When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders I have given you the power to do. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go. Then say to Pharaoh, “This is what the Lord says: Israel is My firstborn son, and I told you, ‘Let My son go, so he may worship Me.’ But you refused to let him go; so I will kill your firstborn son.”‘” (Exodus 4:21-23 NIV)

This divine appointment between Father God and Moses happened at the beginning of Moses’ journey back to Egypt to deliver Israel. These two verses are what Father said to Moses as he embarked on a journey to fulfill a prophetic word Father gave to Abraham over 400 years prior.

What do you think Moses thought? He thought that what Father God said would happen of course! He did not expect that Father God was standing outside time, speaking from His eternal perspective, and decreeing the beginning and the end all in two verses.

Moses thought that he would do as Father God said. He would 1) go to Egypt, 2) perform wonders, 3) expect hardness and resistance from Pharaoh, 4) witness the death of Pharaoh’s firstborn, 5) leave and worship God. (Photo via Pixabay)

Father God speaks in extreme positivity (based on truth), in extreme engagement, in extreme confidence, in extreme, eternal perspective (which is not dependent on mankind’s dates on the calendar), in extreme summary (shortened version of the overall plan and process).

He tells you where He is going and where He is taking you. He expects you to come along. That is why you are here. You are here to come with Father God on your journey, and write (create) Heaven’s history on Earth.

The Process of Hope

What happened in real time for Moses was Pharaoh’s heart becoming hardened. Yes, just like Father said. As a result of that hardening, Pharaoh took out his anger on Israel, and suddenly their workload went from bad to worse.

What further happened in real time for Moses was that the dealings of Father God took longer than what he’d anticipated. The plagues played out for weeks. Yet, what Father God said would happen, happened. He humbled Pharaoh, and ended with taking his firstborn son.

Not simple!

Father God did exactly what He told Moses He would do, but the process of walking out the prophetic word took longer than what Moses anticipated—and absolutely longer than what the body of Israel expected.

In our human experience, it can seem that Father God has disappointed us. We need to be honest here. Then, we need to look again.

This exact thing happened to Moses!

It was not an easy thing to be caught between 1) the prophetic direction and word of Father God, 2) a hardened world leader, 3) the body of Israel, who did not like any step of the process and verbalized it.

Father God chose well—He’d written this story for Moses, and Moses did not disappoint Him. Father finished what He’d purposed to do. He humbled (actually destroyed) the world’s superpower, freed His people (fulfilling His word to Abraham), made His name known in the earth, and built a nation (Israel).

Father kept His appointment. Moses kept his appointment. Yes, there were some disappointments along the way, however, the story ended in absolute, global triumph. Other nations were left quaking in their boots, thousands of miles and generations later, remembering what Father God did in Egypt with Moses. And we have this true account, in the authority of Scripture, to encourage us now as we walk this out ourselves, prophetically, in real time.

Don’t Let the Disappointment Steal Your Appointment

For those who have ears to hear, this is where the Body of Christ is right now—in that tension between what Father God said, the process, and the fulfillment of the prophetic word on which He caused us to hope.

Today, Beloved, know this: Father works by getting your hopes up. When people begin to speak, “Don’t get your hopes up,” take a pause and go hear from Father yourself. Faith, hope and love are eternal, so after this life is over, He will still be getting your hopes up. How much more so, now, do we need our hopes up here on Earth than in Heaven?

Also know this, Beloved, because of how Father operates, there are times when you’ve felt disappointed by Father God. Acknowledge these disappointments in your spirit. Release them to Him. Say yes. This is super important because disappointment will try to steal your hope, and thus your appointment. Further more, it will make your spirit sick, which causes your body to be at risk of sickness.

Prayer

Father, I’m asking You for a divine exchange of disappointment for hope within Your beloveds. Permeate their spirits with the power and love of Your hope. Encourage them that their “appointment” has not been lost. Steady their nerves and restore their inner peace as You remove the inner turmoil. Cause the power of Your grace to work in them and reignite their hopes in Your Word on which You caused them to hope!

Strengthen their frames. Remind them of Moses—that the bigger the calling, the bigger the battle. When the battle is big and longer than expected, it is You who are doing great things that are exactly what You promised. Those “great things” will certainly be done as Your beloveds stand with you in their hope and appointments, like Moses, even though leaders harden, plagues roll, and people (even Your people) gripe and complain.

Father, I’m asking You to pour out greater hope, greater grace, and greater power onto Your beloveds, because the generational breaches are many and sin abounds. Raise up Your Moseses (every one to their position) to Your divine hope and appointments—those who will not be disappointed, but will be famous across nations and generations, as they bring their faith, giving You room to bring to completion Your great and eternal purposes by staying faithful to their appointments.

Father, remind Your beloveds that all it takes is one—they are “the one”—walking with You to get the job done. Father, it is so important to Your generational purposes for Your beloveds’ hopes to be restored, so I’m asking for Your intervention—however that needs to happen. Father, restore and do much more in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Prayer response:

Yes, Father, thank You! AMEN! I agree and receive. So be it unto me and my family, on Earth as it is in Heaven, sealed by Your Holy Spirit and rear-guarded with Your glory, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Crystal Wade
    Hope Streams 

Email: contact@hopestreams.net

Crystal Wade writes to throw out a lifeline of hope for people to receive connectivity to trust the Father and be internally aligned to relate to Him, and thus receive His relationship and the blessings that naturally flow from Him. She’s the editor of Hope Streams.net. Crystal and her husband Stephen received a commission from the Father to connect the generations to Him and to each other so that they can Start well. Live well. Recover well. Build well. Finish well. As part of that commission, they release materials to assist people of all ages in connecting to the Perfect Parent.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar