"Get Ready for a New Generation of Mighty Men!" Andrew Whalen

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Get Ready for a New Generation of Mighty Men!" Andrew Whalen

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Those Who Wear the Garments of David’s Might Men

We are in incredible times of transition. We are beginning to see the Kingdom of God advancing into mountains of cultural influence that have long been occupied by darkness. In a prophetic sense, it seems as if “Saul’s reign” is over, and the kairos time for David’s throne has arrived. As it was in David’s time, so it is again. When it was time for David to come into his throne on Mount Zion, mighty men emerged and “gave his kingship strong support to extend it over the whole land, as the Lord had promised” (1 Chronicles 11:10).

In those days, David extended the rule of his kingdom by the support and superior skill set of his mighty men. We are now entering another age of “Davidic” rule, as Christ is accelerating and extending His Kingdom through His people, “as the Lord has promised.” As pattern dictates, God is raising up mighty warriors to give strong support to the King and extend His Kingdom over the “whole land.”

I believe a division of “special forces” wearing the garments of David’s mighty men are coming to help advance the Kingdom of God into realms and mountains that the Church has not effectively reached or taken before. (Photo via Pixabay)

Recently, I had a powerful dream where an angel spoke to me and said, “Lou Engle has been a rescuer to a whole generation.” As the angel spoke this to me, I realized I was sitting at Lou Engle’s kitchen table, drawing a family tree and writing my name on it. Then the angel spoke again and said, “Andrew, a NEW generation is coming, and you are one of them.”

The angel continued and said, “You have the anointing of the garments of David’s mighty men, and you will go into many different streams, not just one.” Then in the dream I immediately spoke and said: “Yes, I will preach, and I will pray, I will evangelize, and I will prophesy, I will decree, and I will declare.” I instantly knew by revelation that the “garments of David’s mighty men” enable those who “wear them” to skillfully operate in multiple streams: streams of the church, operations of the five-fold giftings, and the mountains of society.

I pondered this dream with the Lord. I was encouraged by its clear, personal application for my life, but strongly impressed that this word was important for the corporate Body also. Lou Engle is a father in Christ for a double-portion generation. Through the prayer and fasting ministry of Lou, many sons and daughters have been “written” into the family tree of his life and influence.

Very recently Lou prophesied that what he pioneered with TheCall was a John the Baptist preparation movement that has positioned us for a new Jesus movement. What we must understand is that the new Jesus movement is not only about the salvation of lost souls, but the conquering of “kingdoms and mountains” for the discipleship of nations. We are in a time of acceleration, and will continue to see that “[o]f the increase of His government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on the throne of David and over his kingdom…” (Isaiah 9:7.)

With this in view, a “new breed” is emerging who are anointed with the “garments” of David’s mighty men. In the Scriptures, David’s mighty men were anointed for extremely effective warfare. They were the Biblical version of our military special forces.

A “Special Forces” Anointing

In one of the first dreams I had for 2019, a man who I knew to be a leader in the Church was dressed as a military general. He opened a book of positions that the Church was hiring for. As I looked into his book I saw pages full of unique badges. Each badge represented a different role or position in the Church. The man looked at me, pointing to a badge that read “Special Forces” and said, “This is your badge.”

Again, this dream had a very personal application, but the Lord began to speak clearly that right now, many are being called up to “special forces.” Many of these new ones coming will frustrate the attempts of religion to label them within a typical “church” position. The five-fold ministry is incredibly significant and important right now, but many will not fit in an office that is traditionally given in the Church. They will go into many streams, not just one. They will not wear just one garment, but multiple garments at one time. (Photo via Pexels)

In many ways, the ones who are coming will represent a fuller and broader manifestation of Christ. They are uniquely anointed to advance the Kingdom of God in diverse mountains and realms, extending it in the face of fierce resistance and warfare. Breakthrough into mountains that previously had required multitudes of people and years of time, will suddenly be taken through this uniquely anointed generation.

It will be said of these that are coming, “One killed 800 with a spear in one encounter. One stood his ground and struck down the Philistines till his hand grew tired and froze to the sword. When everyone else fled, one stood his ground and struck them down” (2 Samuel 23). This new generation coming will destroy hungry lions in pits of darkness, strike down giants, and risk their lives to “refresh” the King.

The Church and the five-fold ministry must be prepared for something they can’t understand or define by what tradition and past experience has conditioned them for. It is a new generation, and a new anointing for the purpose of Kingdom expansion. A “special forces” anointing is resting on a generation, and they will forge paths into the mountains of government, education, business, arts/entertainment, media, family and the Church. For now, GET READY, they are coming!

Andrew Whalen
    WHALEN MINISTRIES

Email: wordonfire11@gmail.com

Andrew Whalen is a prophetic revivalist. He and his wife Kelly have pioneered a house of prayer, multiple campus ministries, a house church, revival networks, prophetic round-tables, street evangelism, and human trafficking intervention initiatives. Today, Andrew travels nationally and internationally on prophetic assignments to pray, prophesy, and preach. He works in league with national prayer leaders, financial leaders, and even law enforcement to bring prophetic wisdom and breakthrough. He desires to provoke the Church back to victorious warfare by revelation of the finished work of Christ. Andrew and Kelly run Whalen Ministries, and they currently resides with their family in Colorado Springs.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar