"Get Ready for 7th Day Revelation!" Edie Bayer

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Get Ready for 7th Day Revelation!" Edie Bayer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Get Ready for 7th Day Revelation!”
    Edie Bayer, Houston, TX

God gave me a series of prophetic words about the New Year, this NEW Season we are walking into…2018. I feel VERY strongly that this will be an exceptional year of restoration, blessing and abundance for most of us. I have so much anticipation about what He is doing this year! He dropped a few words into my spirit about 2018, and I want to share them with you.

Matthew 17:1 (AMP) says: “Six days later Jesus took with Him Peter and James and John the brother of James, and led them up on a high mountain by themselves.”

Get Ready for the 7th Day

The Lord showed me recently that “6 days” is a time frame for us to anticipate Him to move. There are certain time frames that He uses consistently in His Word, such as 3 days and 40 days. In this particular instance from the passage above, He uses 6 days. Why? Because 6 days previously, He was with His disciples.

“But Jesus turned away from Peter and said to him, Get behind Me, satan! You are in My way [an offense and a hindrance and a snare to Me]; for you are minding what partakes not of the nature and quality of God, but of men.” (Matthew 16:23)

Six days earlier, Jesus had rebuked Peter for being earthly minded and carnal, as he was worried about worldly things, not heavenly things. God did this intentionally, using this particular number of days. I believe He did this because 6 equals the number of man (symbolizing the ways of man). Six days had to go by before He could take the disciples up the mountain on the seventh day. Seven is the number of perfection. Look at the next verse:

“And His appearance changed dramatically in their presence; and His face shone [with heavenly glory, clear and bright] like the sun, and His clothing became as white as light.” (Matthew 17:2)

Complete, Lacking Nothing

The number 7 means completion and perfection. Jesus revealed Himself to them in His perfected state on the 7th day. He is now revealing Himself to you too, because it is your 7th day. You will look just like Him! You must know what that looks like before any change can take place. He is revealing Himself to us in 2018 in deeper ways than ever before.

“We know that when He comes and is revealed, we will [as His children] be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is [in all His glory],”(1 John 3:2 AMP).

“And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Jesus.” (Matthew 17:3)

He is Revealing 7th Day Revelation

The Lord showed me recently one morning that Moses and Elijah were talking with Jesus about heavenly revelation. Therefore, I believe this means that on the 7th day—your 7th day—you will be receiving heavenly revelation also. Not just once, but over and over again.

The Amplified Classic Bible says Moses and Elijah, “…kept talking with Him.” The word here for “talking” is sullaleo in the Greek. One meaning is, “to hold a protracted conversation with…” Just as Moses and Elijah held protracted and lengthy conversations with Jesus, I believe you will have multiple, lengthy conversations with God—while He reveals 7th day heavenly revelation to you, over and over again.

“Then Peter began to speak and said to Jesus, ‘Lord, it is good and delightful and auspicious that we are here; if You wish, I will put up three [sacred] tents here—one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.'” (Matthew 17:4)

Peter had good intentions, but it was still with man’s wisdom that he spoke because, “…out of the fullness of the heart the mouth speaketh,” (Matthew 12:34). He was still being trained up by Jesus, so he was not able to speak God’s heavenly revelation—yet!

I believe on your 7th day, you will not be receiving downloads of man’s wisdom, but only God’s heavenly revelations! Look:

“While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, ‘This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased and delighted! Listen to Him!'” (Matthew 17:5)

God interrupted Peter with a news flash of His own, broadcasting 7th day heavenly revelation from His glory cloud. Peter had man’s wisdom, but Jesus IS God’s revelation—the Spirit of prophecy. I believe on your 7th day, you will receive ONLY heavenly revelation, without man’s wisdom mixed in, because even well-intentioned earthly wisdom is still earthly wisdom. God will interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you fresh revelation—7th day heavenly revelation! Expect this in 2018.

“When the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were terrified. But Jesus came and touched them and said, ‘Get up, and do not be afraid.’ And when they looked up, they saw no one except Jesus Himself alone.”

Giants Turning to Grasshoppers

The 7th day revelations that you will receive may be scary, terrifying even, but do not be afraid. Some of the plans that God has for you in 2018 are so huge that they may overwhelm and frighten you. But fret not, for Jesus is with you. He is for you! “If God be for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31). He says, “Get up and do not be afraid.” When you look up, you will see Him, and Him only. The giants in your land will shrink to grasshoppers as you keep your gaze focused on Him.

Set your face like flint toward the new land the Lord has for you in 2018. I truly believe this will be a year of 7th day heavenly revelations for you, with mountaintop encounters under the glory cloud, and massively huge plans strategically laid out by the ultimate Builder—our Father! He alone has your world in His hands. Listen to Him, obey Him, and you’ll have an amazing year in 2018.

Edie Bayer
    Kingdom Promoters
    Email: Edie@KingdomPromoters.org

Edie Bayer is co-founder of Kingdom Promoters along with her husband Darryl Bayer. Edie Bayer ministers as a prophetic preacher and is an author, a speaker, and travelling minister. Edie’s primary call is to promote others that are ministering in the Kingdom of God, creating unity instead of a spirit of competition. Edie believes that we are to “complete and not compete!” Edie works diligently to create public and private events and invite other ministers to speak at them, helping to promote them and gain public exposure both for them and their ministries. Edie and Darryl reside on a small homestead north of the Houston area. They raise chickens, ducks, rabbits, and have two cats. Edie has two children and three grandchildren.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    daniel
    Participant

Thank you for this message!!! This was a huge confirmatory message for me!

Nearly 2 years ago, I had a revelation of a prophecy found within Genesis 1 and its account of the 7 days of creation. I have seen many examples in scripture of God cloaking prophecy within His own stories, much like Jesus did with His parables. I just felt called to share this and see if you too can see the correlation.

“But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day”  2 Peter 3:8

Below you will find each day of Creation broken down to include the 1000 year periods, the lifespan of the person,  and the age they represent. All years are notated in Hebrew years.

Day 1 – (Years 0-777) – Day of Adam (0-930)

“And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.” Genesis 1:4 KJV

Day 2 – (Years 778 – 1777) Day of Noah (1056 – 2006) and The Flood (1656 – 1657)

“And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.” Genesis 1:7 KJV

Day 3 – (Years 1778 – 2777) Day of Abraham (1948 – 2123)

“And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.” Genesis 1:11 KJV

Day 4 – (Years 2778 – 3777) Day of David  (2717 – 2787), the greater light ruling the day, and Solomon (2766 – 2827), the lesser light, ruling the night.

“And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.” Genesis 1:16-18 KJV

Day 5 – (Years 3778-4777) Day of Jesus( @2757 – @3797)

“And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.” Genesis 1:20 KJV

Day 6 – (Years 4778-5777) Day of The Deceiver (A “short time” beginning after 4797 until Tribulation)

“And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kin: and it was so.” Genesis 1:24 KJV

Day 7 – (Years 5778-????) Day of God’s Rest

“And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.” Genesis 2:2 KJV

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar