Get Packing! What Are You Taking into the new season?" Edie Bayer

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Get Packing! What Are You Taking into the new season?" Edie Bayer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Get Packing! What Are You Taking  into the new season?” Edie Bayer, Houston, TX

Recently one night God kept showing me a vision of an empty suitcase. It was standing up on its own, open and empty. Initially I wasn’t sure exactly what He was trying to say. However, when I awakened and prayed, then went back to sleep, I heard that it was “TIME TO GET PACKED!” This is exciting! This means that it is time to go. It is time to get packing. God has us on a brand-new journey. He has supplied our every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (see Philippians 4:19).

What The Empty Suitcase Means to Us in This New Season

1. The suitcase was standing up on its own. It was open and ready for whatever was coming next. This last season may have been hard, but it has prepared us for whatever is coming next! We are open, available and ready, and there is no more junk!

2. Just like Jesus’ tomb, the suitcase is empty! You have risen out of the old season, so take off your grave clothes. You are not bound to what was previously in your suitcase. It has already been unpacked. There is nothing left to clear out! The old baggage is gone and the new is here.

“For, behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing [of birds] has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. The fig tree puts forth and ripens her green figs, and the vines are in blossom and give forth their fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.” (Song of Solomon 2:11-13)

3. This new, empty suitcase is like a blank canvas. You have the choice of what you now pack in your suitcase. All the old junk is gone, and now you have lots of room for the new. What are you taking with you in this next segment of your life’s journey? What is your takeaway from the last season that you were in? What life lessons did you learn? What are you taking with you? What new tools did God give you in your last season?

What are You Packing?

Packing also implies that you have a weapon on your person. What new weapons has God given you to carry? What gifts are you also packing? “To get packing” also means to get a move on. No more dilly-dallying. No more loitering. No more hanging around! Start walking. Start running. March! We cannot stay any longer in the past season. We MUST move forward. Get packing! It is TIME! It is time to break camp and move on (see Deuteronomy 1:6-7).

Prayerfully pack! Regardless of where we are, it is a new season to move. Prayerfully consider your situation and the suitcase that God has given you. Take those things with you into the new that the Lord has given you to use for your benefit and His glory. Your load will be lighter, you will be more mobile, and you will have much more energy to do what you need to do in the season that we are in.

Many blessings as you pack up for your journey into the new!

Edie Bayer
    Kingdom Promoters

Email: Edie@KingdomPromoters.org

Edie Bayer is co-founder of Kingdom Promoters along with her husband Darryl Bayer. Edie Bayer ministers as a prophetic preacher and is an author, a speaker, and traveling minister. Edie’s primary call is to promote others that are ministering in the Kingdom of God, creating unity instead of a spirit of competition. Edie believes that we are to “complete and not compete!” Edie works diligently to create public and private events and invite other ministers to speak at them, helping to promote them and gain public exposure both for them and their ministries. Edie and Darryl reside on a small homestead north of the Houston area. They raise chickens, ducks, rabbits, and have two cats. Edie has two children and three grandchildren.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar