“From East to West – Waves of Comfort & Mercy Have Come to the USA!” Ben Lim

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “From East to West – Waves of Comfort & Mercy Have Come to the USA!” Ben Lim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I declare to you, first thing: This scare and pandemic of the coronavirus will not defeat you in Jesus’ name! Upgrades are coming! As President Trump recently sent in the USNS Comfort to the East Coast and its sister ship the USNS Mercy to the West Coast, I believe this was a prophetic sign and word to our nation today.

I Am Giving You Comfort!

“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” (John 14:26)

There is a coming of the Holy Spirit, again, on the east coast of North America. The Lord is releasing another Great Awakening upon the original circuits of Francis Asbury and many others during the Second Great Awakening. These circuits will be lit ablaze once again with the fire of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Souls will be won as many will return to the Father by the comforting power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lord is about to show up with great glory in the Thirteen Colonies once again, for the Lord is releasing the Comforter over His people. There will be a baptism of the nurturing and life-giving nourishment of the Comforter through these Gospel preachers!

“And when He comes, He will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment.” (John 16:8)

I hear the Lord saying, “New York, I AM giving you comfort. New Jersey, I AM giving you comfort! Pennsylvania, I AM giving you comfort! Massachusetts, I AM giving you comfort! Do not run from Me in your hurt and in your pain. Do not run away from Me, for I AM here to hide you and to cover you and your nakedness.”

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.” (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

Comfort My People!

In a world of intellectualism, hedonism, logic and science, the Lord is releasing comfort to His people once again. This comfort is supernatural, as it deals with the heart and the soul of a person, rather than the head and the mind of a being. (Photo via Unsplash)

The Ivy League schools of the East will be won again. I hear the Lord saying, “I AM releasing the heart of the Father in areas where rhetoric and theory have tried to replace Me, the sound Voice of truth! They have hardened their hearts towards Me through pride and stubbornness, but I will give them a new heart of flesh and I will pour out My Spirit upon them,” says the Lord!

“In the areas of the Stock Market and where the World Trade Towers were bombed, this is where I will release divine comfort,” says the Lord. “The struggle to survive and the striving for financial gain and global economic prominence will cease and the comfort of the Father will cover these places in Jesus’ name. The works of the flesh and the performance of man will stop, and the grace of God’s comfort will abundantly cover My people,” says the Lord.

Greater Glory Is Here

“‘Comfort, comfort My people,’ says your God. ‘Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and cry to her that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received from the LORD’s hand double for all her sins. A voice cries: ‘In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain. And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.'” (Isaiah 40:1-5)

The glory of the Lord is about to be revealed! But first, the comforting power of the Holy Spirit will prepare the hearts of many for a great manifestation of glory!

The warfare ends when there is comfort. There is forgiveness when there is comfort. There is restoration when there is comfort. Pain and suffering end when there is comfort. Truly, we are covered by the heavy weight of our Comforter, the promise of the Father.

The Mercy of Jesus Christ Is Coming to California!

In the famous words from the song sung by William J. Seymour of the Azusa Street Revival, the birthing of all of Pentecostalism, “The Comforter has come!”

Even as the USNS ship Comfort has come to the shores of New York and the East Coast, President Trump has also sent its sister ship, Mercy, to come to the shores of Los Angeles, California.

The Lord is bombarding both of the coasts of the United States with the goodness and kindness of God. From east to west and west to east, there is a sweeping of the winds and the waves of God. The Lord is wanting to move in all fifty states of this Jubilee nation.

“There I will meet with you; and from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are upon the ark of the testimony, I will speak to you about all that I will give you in commandment for the sons of Israel.” (Exodus 25:22)

The west coast of North America will not be washed with the innocent bloodshed of babies, of the murder of the unborn, and of senseless demonic gang violence and crimes; but it will be washed with the royal Blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Abundant Mercy Is Coming to the West Coast

“There is abundant mercy that is coming to the shores of Hollywood! There is abundant mercy that is coming to the shores of California! There is a wave of forgiveness that is crashing on the shores of the West Coast,” says the Lord. (USNS Mercy: Photo via navylive.dodlive.mil)

“There will be a sweeping tsunami wave of repentance from sins and from all ungodliness in the most liberal cities of California, Oregon, and Washington state! These mind-shifting states of pop culture, music and technology will be overtaken with the mercy of Jesus,” says the Lord!

I believe the Lord is toppling down and is dethroning the strongholds of sensuality, sexual promiscuity, perversion, immorality, and the Jezebel spirit once again! Crowds and crowds of people will run the to the altar for salvation in the fear of the Lord! The Spirit of the fear of the Lord will hit and grip the core of California once again. The blinders will be far removed and we will behold the awesome beauty of the Lamb of God, the One who was slain before creation began.

The Beauty of Jesus Is Our Banner

“The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, ‘Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!'” (John 1:29)

The waters of repentance and forgiveness are leading us to to the Blood of Jesus. There is a massive washing that is taking place! Mercy is coming and mercy has purchased the people of God from the bondage and enslavement of Egypt and of Babylon. There will be face-to-face encounters with the King, Jesus Christ, with the Lamb of God, the Lion of the tribe of Judah. There will be face-to-face encounters with the Mercy Seat of Heaven. People will be convicted at the awesome, raw power and presence of the Mercy Seat in the midst of us.

Mercy Triumphs and Abounds in California!

“For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.” (James 2:13)

There are many that claim judgment to the state of California, and to many other places where sin and immorality have become a sad norm. But we say that the righteousness of Christ Jesus will become the norm in America again and again and again and again in Jesus’ name! His grace is greater and His truth is absolute. We will not be moved nor shaken.

Many have declared that America is the whore of Babylon and/or it is a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah. But we declare that it is a Nineveh that is awaiting the greatest spiritual awakening the world has ever seen! There is a Great Awakening that is at hand. We will see the mercy of the Lord take over and wash up over us in Jesus’ name.

Mercy is coming to Los Angeles, and to the Pacific West, and Comfort is coming to New York and to the Atlantic East. Let the modern-day Jonahs of repentance and brokenness rise in Jesus’ name!

Ben Lim, Senior Pastor
    His Way Life Church

Email: benjaminlim6@gmail.com

Ben Lim is the Senior Pastor of His Way Life in the heart of Koreatown, Los Angeles. He is a dynamic Millennial preacher who has traveled to thirty-eight countries in just the past eight years. He spent his earlier years in the mission fields of Asia and Southeast Asia, preaching the Gospel to unreached people groups. He is the CEO of Ben Lim TV and Ben Lim Ministries. His ministry is accompanied with notable signs, wonders and miracles. He has ministered in evangelistic crusades in Pakistan, Dubai, and Africa seeing hundreds of thousands come to Jesus! He is ordained by Pastor Benny Hinn and the WHF (World Healing Fellowship) and is a trusted voice and a regular feature on the Elijah List and many other prophetic channels.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar